• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
If you are in America, they add so many bad chemicals to their food it is not even funny. Other countries's regular food is fine.
Well then its a good thing I'm Canadian!!

Either way...if you really knew the truth about EVERYTHING you consume...you'd probably rather starve...

D

Deleted member

Well then its a good thing I'm Canadian!!

Either way...if you really knew the truth about EVERYTHING you consume...you'd probably rather starve...
I already know that.
I watched something called Food.Inc before.
Deoxys has worse bulk (besides Defense form) and a worser typing. Your point is garbage.
Honestly if you want to use Deoxys, go Deoxys-Attack. Deoxys Attack is highly susceptible to pursuit or priority moves and stealth rock, but it is worth it. Deoxys-Attack is really fast and does a ton of damage.
Deoxys regular and Deoxys-Defense are the worst to use.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As much as I love MHA, Horikoshi really needs to stop Mineta's bull**** this is just crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.
Not only is it ****ing disgusting on its own, it's also highly insensitive from Mineta's part considering Eri just got out of an entire's life trauma and is still recovering.
I was one of the people who was willing to give Mineta a chance if he developed out of this but this was just too much, I'd celebrate if Horikoshi killed him off.

That's because all focus units are Red, meaning the chance of you getting a 5* from a Red stone is higher than usual

I mean, what else would you call it? Flaming ****?
yeah but that rate goes for all other stones as well.

D

Deleted member

You're saying Mega Blaziken has bad bulk yet Deoxys is okay?

Lol shoes.
Deoxys Defense is incredibly bulky though
And it's a Legendary/Mythical Pokemon anyways, those should always be banned
*Looks at the Tapus*

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The only things that I know more in this thread than everyone else is competitive Pokemon and maybe competitive Smash Brothers.

I just want to say that Deoxys-D is one of the worst pokemon in Ubers. It looks bulky at first glance with that good defense and special defense and good movepool, but oh my goodness it is prone to many things and it gets hardly out-classed.
The worst rank in the Uber tier is D, and Deoxys-D is in there. If you want a defensive support role, do not use Deoxys-D.

I mainly go by Smogon OU, so Smogon OU is my most preferred question. Ubers would be my second most preferred question.

D

Deleted member

yeah but that rate goes for all other stones as well.
No, that's not how it works. Rates aren't higher, it's just that if you only snipe Red, the chance of getting a 5* is "higher" due to how the game rolls for the units you can pull.
50 HP is not bulky dude.

This 100% proves that you don't know what you're talking about. :laugh:

I mean this implies Regigigas should be banned.
It's not???
Playing against and with Legendaries is just boring

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
No, that's not how it works. Rates aren't higher, it's just that if you only snipe Red, the chance of getting a 5* is "higher" due to how the game rolls for the units you can pull.

It's not???
unless I’m misunderstanding this explains It.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I haven't played Pokéman in a while, I should go online and pl- *Terrain Flashbacks*

**** you Tapu Caca.

D

Deleted member

Of course the video has something to do with Fire Emblem Heroes. You all talk about that game more than the amount of bacteria in the Earth.
:joyful:

It's not???
I like destroying children with hacked legendaries though. :)
Ubers in general is boring. OU is the true place.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's not???
While Deoxys-D DOES have great defenses, it completely shut down by the fact that its a pure Psychic type, has a base HP of 50, and due to its limited offenses, can't really do anything else other then support, and its outclassed by a majority of other Pokémon in every fashion.

Really, I don't even know why its still in Ubers, to be honest. I'm sure there's a reason, but... I don't really care to be honest. :laugh:
Well I'm sorry to tell you this, but your boredom doesn't warrant their bans. :p

D

Deleted member

You guys are nuts if you think every country that has mass produced processed food doesn't put a ton of disgusting chemical **** within.

I used to enjoy doing that too when I was a child. :laugh:
I actually used to use legendaries way back then, but I stopped. I now use non-hacked Pokemon. Destroying a child's hacked legendaries is fun indeed, am I right? :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ubers in general is boring. OU is the true place.
I'm the opposite to be honest. I like Ubers, but only if I'm using Groudon-P. OU is a mess, in my opinion, but I don't want to get into why.

I prefer the lower tiers. They're have less common teams, and my favs are in them, like Lucario, etc..

Now I'm gonna go ahead and stop now, cause I just got a new game and I'd like to play it instead of hanging out here so... I'll see you guys later.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

First is that Sagemaster isn't a reliable source. He recently advertised a "discount Orbs" scam on his channel. But that's besides the point.

Still, what he says is pretty mich what I said, it only matters if you snipe Red. Chances don't go up or down like that,the game doesn't do that. What happens is that the odds the game tells you are what the game rolls for. Let me use an example:
-The game first rolls for rarity. It does this 5 times.
-It then rolls for a character of each rarity. Color is not a factor.
-The character is already chosen when you see the summoning screen, the color is only a hint of what character it is.

The thing is, when players calculate the odds of getting a 5*, they're assuming the character is rolled at the time you choose the stone. While this is incorrect for the game, it might as well be true for a player who can't see the coding, because to them it can be any unit of that color.
So, for an example, when you pick a Red stone in the Falchion banner, the chance of getting a 5* is higher because there are 4 5* of that color on Focus and none of the others, meaning that if the game ever rolls for a 5* Focus, it's guaranteed to be one of the Falchion users.
This only applies to when you're sniping, however, if you do full pulls it doesn't mean ****

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
First is that Sagemaster isn't a reliable source. He recently advertised a "discount Orbs" scam on his channel. But that's besides the point.

Still, what he says is pretty mich what I said, it only matters if you snipe Red. Chances don't go up or down like that,the game doesn't do that. What happens is that the odds the game tells you are what the game rolls for. Let me use an example:
-The game first rolls for rarity. It does this 5 times.
-It then rolls for a character of each rarity. Color is not a factor.
-The character is already chosen when you see the summoning screen, the color is only a hint of what character it is.

The thing is, when players calculate the odds of getting a 5*, they're assuming the character is rolled at the time you choose the stone. While this is incorrect for the game, it might as well be true for a player who can't see the coding, because to them it can be any unit of that color.
So, for an example, when you pick a Red stone in the Falchion banner, the chance of getting a 5* is higher because there are 4 5* of that color on Focus and none of the others, meaning that if the game ever rolls for a 5* Focus, it's guaranteed to be one of the Falchion users.
This only applies to when you're sniping, however, if you do full pulls it doesn't mean ****
Eh that first part is irrelevant. He apologized and no one else was stupid enough to follow it. Ones own stupidness doesn’t matter to this when it comes from dataminers which aren’t wrong. Regardless the rest of what you said clears it up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The ending for the Fullmetal Alchemist movie was kinda meh. I guess there’s plans for a sequel.

The gross gluttony guy never died so he has to come back. Also the lust chick was kinda hot

D

Deleted member

Eh that first part is irrelevant. He apologized and no one else was stupid enough to follow it. Ones own stupidness doesn’t matter to this when it comes from dataminers which aren’t wrong. Regardless the rest of what you said clears it up.
It still doesn't matter if he apologized or not, trying to scam people is not something you do and it's ilegal. And there's no way to be sure someone didn't do it after watching his videos simce they though they could trust him, not everyone posts in the FEH communities but they may still follow FEH Youtubers.

D

Deleted member

I hate when this thread gets dead.
Anyone want to talk about something awesome and new!
Swamp said the Kirby Star Demo was really fun, how was everyone else's experience?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It still doesn't matter if he apologized or not, trying to scam people is not something you do and it's ilegal. And there's no way to be sure someone didn't do it after watching his videos simce they though they could trust him, not everyone posts in the FEH communities but they may still follow FEH Youtubers.
I suppose that’s fair but he really sounded more like he just was tricked the same way anyone could have. I don’t really care either way though it’s not my personal stuff. Supposedly only two people told him they tried it. Which is reasonable. if your not active on YouTube or discord or whatever the feh community is on, then your probably a child who asked a parent who was likely to be denied. There was also a return given. It’s not something I care for though as I only watch for news or anything interesting that may have been found, and I could take or leave most YouTubers.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So it seems that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 soundtrack news have been revealed... Or data mined I guess?

You Will Recall Our Names.. For anyone wondering it's the second UM theme.
Like I said, most UM theme in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are not better than You Will Know Our Names....

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I hate when this thread gets dead.
Anyone want to talk about something awesome and new!
Swamp said the Kirby Star Demo was really fun, how was everyone else's experience?
New?

Well I just bought a T-shirt on clearance for 5 bucks.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Idk whats goin on, Tumor in my rabbit uterus, clot in my dads lung

Great year huh
*hugs Pumpkaboo*

. . .I'm sorry I don't have any kind of proper encouragement ready to whip out for this kind of rough year. Worst my dad's ever been through medically was a Staph infection, although that definitely wasn't great itself. I hope both your dad and your rabbit end up being OK.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looks like Davide Soliani is hinting at the location to access the new world in the Donkey Kong DLC in Mario + Rabbids. :4dk:
I have been wondering about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom