• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

We don't need organic food to eat healthy.

There are cheaper and tastier options that are still healthy.
Organic food is not cheap.
Also growing your own food is pretty good for you if you treat it right.
Competitive Pokemon sucks because the meta favors the same **** over and over again.
The only real way to play Pokemon games is with Nuzlockes because what's even the point of playing if every battle isn't a high-stakes life-or-death fight all dependant on Lady Luck rolling low or high for those critical hits.?
I dislike competitive pokemon when we talk about the fanbase. The meta does not favor the same thing over and over though, each generation things get completely different.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That I know.

I got my own peppers. They're ****ing hot and I love them.

But there's not a lot of land to grow stuff on (even in summer becase a good chunk of my backyard is ****ing sand :laugh:) nor a lot of pots, so it's just those.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't like competitive Pokemon because my story team is always useless for that purpose

\(°|°)/

D

Deleted member

Canada's food is healthier than America's, at least they do not spray a million different chemicals to their food.
I don't like competitive Pokemon because my story team is always useless for that purpose

\(°|°)/
I like competitive Pokemon because I just like it.
Being able to kick bottoms with my Ash-Greninja in the competitive battlefield is amazing.
I'm proud to be Canadian then.

Have our bacon. It's ****ing good. :p
Eh, I do not want to eat bacon.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Other countries's regular food is fie.
Oh Shiny, you're so innocent it almost hurts

I dislike competitive pokemon when we talk about the fanbase. The meta does not favor the same thing over and over though, each generation things get completely different.
But in one generation, things never change. All that happens is Pokemon getting banned that only make the current threats stronger.

Like, Smogon is so ****ing biased towards their own preferences it's not even subtle.
Mega Blaziken got banned within a month at most after XY were released.
Gen 5's biggest issue, weather teams, was never addressed and remained legal through its entirety. Their only ban was to Excadrill who was only a threat under Sandstorm.

Doesn't help the competitive scene made GF change focus to it, taking out any semblance of actual postgame content for XY and ORAS and still hurting SM badly.
The onky Legendary dungeon we have had since Gen 5 is Zygarde's cave in XY but that thing is only longer than Mewtwo's area in the same game.

D

Deleted member

Oh Shiny, you're so innocent it almost hurts
I meant fine, thank you very much. I am nowhere near innocent to be honest.
But in one generation, things never change. All that happens is Pokemon getting banned that only make the current threats stronger.

Like, Smogon is so ****ing biased towards their own preferences it's not even subtle.
Gen 5's biggest issue, weather teams, was never addressed and remained legal through its entirety. Their only ban was to Excadrill who was only a threat under Sandstorm.

Doesn't help the competitive scene made GF change focus to it, taking out any semblance of actual postgame content for XY and ORAS and still hurting SM badly.
The onky Legendary dungeon we have had since Gen 5 is Zygarde's cave in XY but that thing is only longer than Mewtwo's area in the same game.
Game Freak does care about competitive Pokemon a lot more than I thought. I mean SM nerfed status and Talonflame hard.
Smogon is exactly like the Smash community. I think they analyze the broken thing, ask for a poll and if the audience agrees for a ban, that is banned. Mega Rayquaza in AG is a little bit weird actually now that I think of it. They can be quite biased.

D

Deleted member

I meant fine, thank you very much. I am nowhere near innocent to be honest.
I know what you meant and trust me, US isn't the only one with that kind of food
Mega Rayquaza in AG is a little bit weird actually now that I think of it.
I love Mega Rayquaza(Fug for the intimate) simply because it forced Smogon to create a whole other tier just for him and I find that hilarious.

He's like the Merlin of Pokemon

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well yeah no ****. Blaziken alone was banned previously due to Speed Boost.

Mega Blaziken does a jump from 120 ATK to 160 ATK, gets 10 across its defenses and 20 in both Speed and Sp.Atk, all while having Speed Boost as well. Though in truth, even if its Mega didn't have SB, it'd still be broken. In fact, I'm grateful it doesn't have a combo ability, like Mega Mawile does (Intimidate > Huge Power? Stfu GF -_- ).

D

Deleted member

I know what you meant and trust me, US isn't the only one with that kind of food

I love Mega Rayquaza(Fug for the intimate) simply because it forced Smogon to create a whole other tier just for him and I find that hilarious.

He's like the Merlin of Pokemon
Mega Rayquaza will always be alone in AG to be honest.
I love using Mega Rayquaza. Spamming one move and being super strong with an item is fun.
I know that. It is just the USA uses it the most out of any other place.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You are probably right about that

But then Ill like two hams, Canadian and Smithfield. The more the marrier :039:.Can never have to much ham
I’d recommend trying our steaks if you ever come to the great white north then you’ll never want to go back to american steak.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just watched the newest star vs. and damn Eclipsa is great in every episode she’s in. Really looking forward to seeing The next few episodes

D

Deleted member

I love how my subjects are always the main daily subjects. I just made an innocent pancake joke and now we are talking about how food is made worldwide. Dang thread, you guys love me. I love you all back.
Yeah, right.
[laughs in spanish]
You saying I am innocent? Analyze my posts more.
You must not have had real canadian ham then.
Does it taste really good? Ham in general is delicious. I love ham.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I love how my subjects are always the main daily subjects. I just made an innocent pancake joke and now we are talking about how food is made worldwide. Dang thread, you guys love me. I love you all back.

You saying I am innocent? Analyze my posts more.

Does it taste really good? Ham in general is delicious. I love ham.
It’s so good! Canadian fod is the best. You should try it sometime,

D

Deleted member

Well yeah no ****. Blaziken alone was banned previously due to Speed Boost.

Mega Blaziken does a jump from 120 ATK to 160 ATK, gets 10 across its defenses and 20 in both Speed and Sp.Atk, all while having Speed Boost as well. Though in truth, even if its Mega didn't have SB, it'd still be broken. In fact, I'm grateful it doesn't have a combo ability, like Mega Mawile does (Intimidate > Huge Power? Stfu GF -_- ).
KFC has no bulk you just gotta hit it once lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apparently the falchion banner has a pretty high five stars rate in general. So if you want a chance at a five star then maybe worth pulling from this banner

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Have our bacon. It's ****ing good. :p
I concede that point.

That I know.

I got my own peppers. They're ****ing hot and I love them.

But there's not a lot of land to grow stuff on (even in summer becase a good chunk of my backyard is ****ing sand :laugh:) nor a lot of pots, so it's just those.
I grew peppers in a pot once.

The taproot burst through the bottom of the pot.

Then I put it outside.

Then the opossums got it.

KFC has no bulk you just gotta hit it once lol
Someone else calling Blaziken KFC?

I A M N O T A L O N E

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As much as I love MHA, Horikoshi really needs to stop Mineta's bull**** this is just crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.
032~2.png
Not only is it ****ing disgusting on its own, it's also highly insensitive from Mineta's part considering Eri just got out of an entire's life trauma and is still recovering.
I was one of the people who was willing to give Mineta a chance if he developed out of this but this was just too much, I'd celebrate if Horikoshi killed him off.
Apparently the falchion banner has a pretty high five stars rate in general. So if you want a chance at a five star then maybe worth pulling from this banner
That's because all focus units are Red, meaning the chance of you getting a 5* from a Red stone is higher than usual
Someone else calling Blaziken KFC?

I A M N O T A L O N E
I mean, what else would you call it? Flaming ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom