• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If any cool dudes want to go to the Rate Their Chances thread and give Merric more nominations to save him from the purge, that'd be nifty. :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If any cool dudes want to go to the Rate Their Chances thread and give Merric more nominations to save him from the purge, that'd be nifty. :p
You're going to have to give something of equivalent exchange to bribe me
Well, you exist thanks to them. That's gotta count for something. :smirk:
Ehhhhh, I hate my dad already and would just go "**** you dad Y why couldn't you give me a second X chromosome?"

D

Deleted member

Only if you nominate either Crono or an Etrian Odyssey character >:^)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm thinking I'm gonna get Wario World as my next Gamecube game. Because aside from that, the only new games I REALLY want at the moment are MM11 and Spider-Man PS4. SSBU ain't out yet so I'm not counting it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I always liked it when Spider-Man's costume was colored Red and Black, while the Blue was strictly used for lighting on the black parts.

Seems like the new movie is gonna have a Red and Black costume in it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Tried FE Awakening in Citra to see how it's doing and it seems it actually regressed a bit since I last tried it, oof. There's a weird black bar that pops up during battle scenes. I don't know what's different about Awakening that makes it's battle scenes harder to render. Hopefully it catches up soon.

Also those first two maps on Lunatic are ridiculous. Not gonna play any further right now as I wanna save the game for my playthrough series, but I think I'll play this game on Hard mode along with Conquest. I don't wanna end up spending ages on each map or anything like that.

D

Deleted member

I just finished the 3rd case of AA3. It was better than the last one, even if not by much. I know the next case is shorter than usual since I looked at Strategywiki, so I guess I'll do it as well.
Also, I actually might not be straight despite my previous statement. I'm still figuring out whether I'm straight or bi, but I know I'm a guy who's attracted to the opposite sex so I don't think the court will label me as "cool" either way.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Today I learned that the Japanese Pokémon Stadium 2 actually recognizes the Spaceworld Gold prototype as a Gold game.

But beyond that the game doesn't allow you to do anything at all with the Gold prototype.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Lol the RTC thread.
Aww man Ura. You know I love you. You’re my favourite straight person.
This made me smile IRL no lie. Thanks dude!
not gonna lie
People's technologically illiterate parents having access to the internet is kind of a meme goldmine
Yeah I always chuckle when my parents ask me something obvious about social media stuff or the computer in general. I guess it's a generational thing.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just finished the 3rd case of AA3. It was better than the last one, even if not by much. I know the next case is shorter than usual since I looked at Strategywiki, so I guess I'll do it as well.
Also, I actually might not be straight despite my previous statement. I'm still figuring out whether I'm straight or bi, but I know I'm a guy who's attracted to the opposite sex so I don't think the court will label me as "cool" either way.
The 4th and final case are great. They 4th really sets up the final case which is just a wild ride.

The final case is probably the second craziest in the franchise. The first is Ora Shipley’s in duel destinies imo

D

Deleted member

Actually, I think I might do the next case tomorrow after all... I had to use a guide all the way through the final part of the 3rd case because of how tired I am, and I have school tomorrow...
Damn it, now that kid from my Discord server will surely get ahead of me...

Edit: **** I JUST SPOILED MYSELF

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Actually, I think I might do the next case tomorrow after all... I had to use a guide all the way through the final part of the 3rd case because of how tired I am, and I have school tomorrow...
Damn it, now that kid from my Discord server will surely get ahead of me...

Edit: **** I JUST SPOILED MYSELF
At least the 3rd case is kind of irrelevant and filler.

Just don't get spoiled on the later 2 cases lol.

D

Deleted member

At least the 3rd case is kind of irrelevant and filler.

Just don't get spoiled on the later 2 cases lol.
I meant on the 4th case. I just finished the 3rd case.
Tho technically I spoiled myself on the entire series... except for the 4th case of JFA, which is why it'll always be the best case.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Chrono.

All I remember was the old Simpsons Halloween Gameboy game from way back. I had that on the original Gameboy even though I thought it was terrible lol.
Pssh, everyone knows the only Simpsons game that matters is Hit and Run anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom