• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hmm.....

Knowing you, I say High Elf Archer would be best girl, but Priestess isn't bad by any mean. Sure, she is shy and all that, and is more of a support than anything else in battle, but she doesn't complain very much if at all. Despite having witnessing and being a part of one of the worst experience ever, she is still trying her best, always caring about others and trying to improve herself so that she can become a great adventurer one day.

So, heh, I say she is pretty good. No Morag or Lora tier for sure, but still pretty good all things considered.
To me yeah... even though her type is once again with how I describe this series... generic... she's a shy girl that slowly develops and being a great character which it isn't bad it's just that it is pretty cliche to some extent.But a good one nevertheless.

...but still pretty good all things considered
Oh I see what you did there LOL~
Am I the only person in this thread who read the Goblin Slayer light novels and manga 2 years ago when it came out?
That good, so... just curious how would you put this light novel in as a manga and anime? It's definitely not Shonen, is it more of Seinen right?
Last but not least, what are your thoughts on the anime fiasco?

Pretty sure Goblin Slayer is like the opposite of cool.
It's gonna be cool after this unnecessary fiasco from what I heard.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I mean the first episode is really hot...

As those cursed ****ing goblins got set on fire and burned to hell.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's most definitely Seinen.
It's just too obvious... and Seinen mangas/animes aren't always adult manga but more of that gap between Shonen and Adult mangas/anime, and no Hentai is beyond this level... and most are really just having lousy plots and troups thus a majority are just in the back seat...

I can see some people getting confused with the term Seinen and how that manga and anime weren't really being called this not solely based on their artstyle (Since each artist has different style in animes, saying them look the same isn't that general and even narrow minded to some extent) but rather their themes and the subject and topics in them...

So I am really not that surprised with how Goblin Slayer episode one went with if it is Seinen, not to mention being outraged by it. Then again I'm not saying that all Seinen manga/anime have this disturbing or close to R/15+ content... there are many Seinen mangas that are kid friendly or funny that just have some more serious topics.

This might be a hot take to some people but I have been enjoying more of Seinen manga/anime more than Shonen manga/anime, like Space Brothers, One Punch Man, Hanebado, Megalo Box, and etc... last but not least my most favorite series of all... Made In Abyss and yes... this is a Seinen manga/anime there's no debate, it's cute looking but this basically involves with an abyss that almost everything kills you...

If Goblin Slayer is too dark for your taste... try Made in Abyss

If Made in Abyss is still too dark... go check out Hakumei and Mikochi... this got an anime adaption this year which is literally kid friendly version of Made In Abyss or "Animal Crossing anime with better story".

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Mostly wondering, at this point, how far I'll get into this before I either begin the slow descent into parody, work on my own whatever, or abandon the whole endeavor.

Place your bets.
So who had money on abandon?

1539484904296.png

Cause you ain't getting paid.

Really wish I knew enough about ROM diving to go hunt down flags or variables without relying on trial and error. A lot of **** happens in this room over the course of the game, and it'll irk me if I miss anything. Already almost did; turns out the King has a little quip after the intro but before you leave the room for the first time, and I'm not sure what exactly flags the soldiers to change their text later on either.

Course, that's not the biggest problem.

See children? Red thinks he's clever.

Anyway. Same as yesterday, one quip now and one in the AM.

In the Sitcom Crossover fighting game, this has gotta be Jerry's theme.

Why do I like this.

Why.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Help me come up with a team name for my wholesome Tempest Trials team.

Hard mode: can't use Disgusting in it just because Ephraim is there :V

20181014_427239.jpg

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995