• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm starting to think that Team Spaceworld's translation of the Pokémon Gold prototype is in jeopardy.

They haven't posted anything on Twitter in over two months and their Google spreadsheet on their project has very recently been taken down due to terms of service violations.

:/

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Pssh, everyone knows the only Simpsons game that matters is Hit and Run anyway. :p
For real. I rented it at Blockbuster and I loved that game.

Usually video games based off TV shows are crap but Hit and Run was the glimmer of light on a pile of trash.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm starting to think that Team Spaceworld's translation of the Pokémon Gold prototype is in jeopardy.

They haven't posted anything on Twitter in over two months and their Google spreadsheet on their project has very recently been taken down due to terms of service violations.

:/
**** me not again...
***** thinkin imma wash the dishes at his house when my only job is to walk the dog lol

funny joke
I hate doing the dishes. Mainly because it takes me forever to do that **** properly lol.

Walking dogs; on the other hand, is even less ideal for me because for some reasons dogs have this sorta vendetta against me lol. Everyone I get near them, they're always barking up a storm at me and some of them try to get close to me in anger or something.

I've never done anything to deserve scorn and vitriol from the dog community. :/

D

Deleted member

Doing the dishes is better than hanging out the laundry.
Just like nearly anything else

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I hate doing the dishes. Mainly because it takes me forever to do that **** properly lol.

Walking dogs; on the other hand, is even less ideal for me because for some reasons dogs have this sorta vendetta against me lol. Everyone I get near them, they're always barking up a storm at me and some of them try to get close to me in anger or something.

I've never done anything to deserve scorn and vitriol from the dog community. :/
I love love love dogs, plus I need the walk But doing the dishes? lol. that aint my job, Im not a maid, Im a dog walker. He offered 10 bucks for me to do them and I legit forgot about them but still, that **** aint my job

he was cleaning the house anyway, he should of done it. Now, If he asked "Hey, could you help me, I am a bit overloaded" I would of said "Sure I can help you after I walk the dog" But "Ill pay you 10 if you do the dishes while Im out"? No, I have self respect.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I love love love dogs, plus I need the walk But doing the dishes? lol. that aint my job, Im not a maid, Im a dog walker. He offered 10 bucks for me to do them and I legit forgot about them but still, that **** aint my job

he was cleaning the house anyway, he should of done it. No, If he asked "Hey, could you help me, I am a bit overloaded" I would of said "Sure I can help you after I walk the dog" But "Ill pay you 10 if you do the dishes while Im out"? No, I have self respect
Yeah that's really something. I wouldn't want someone to pay me to do those things. Just doesn't feel right.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I actually like doing dishes, I find it relaxing.
It's hit or miss. Sometimes it helps me feel more relaxed but other times it makes me focus on unpleasant thoughts and I get agaitated. It all depends I guess.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
>haven't picked up the PS4 in a long while
>PS4 decides it just won't let me log on to my account to go online
>3 months of PS+ still on it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>haven't picked up the PS4 in a long while
>PS4 decides it just won't let me log on to my account to go online
>3 months of PS+ still on it.

Replace ps4 with xbox one and ps+ with whatever the xbox online is called and this is basically me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Was TWEWY always this ahead of it's time?

Ah, yes. I remember that feature. You needed it for a bunch of missions, but one of my favourite moments is when you are prompted into putting a meme into a character's head, but you can actually choose not to and you get to see the character figure out themselves on what they need to do and it pays off.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It’s better not to get into details until there’s more info than just footage (that and not to offend anybody)
Just readed Chapter 3 to Chapter 9 of GS.

Annnnd holy smoke, thank god I didn't stop to the first episode of the anime, it just keep getting better and better! Less R, more characters, more developpement to the world and the characters in it, awesome arts, etc...it's really a joy to read!

...still, I still wonder if the first two chapters are the best way to start the series. 'cuz while the series does have dark moments, there is still alot of humors and even some quiet moment here and there to give the character time to breath. If I had to recommend this series to anyone, I say chapter 3 is a much better start, any info from chapter 1 and 2 can be either seen online or later on. That, and the first episode is reallyyyyyyyy not the best start by a long shot, which make me worry about how they are going to adapt the rest of the story. Then again, it might get better since the darker moment are more and more space out and far from each other, while episode 1 had to put two 2 really dark chapter into one episode, so who know at this point.

But yeah, I'm really happy right now I gave this show a chance, and I hope it keep surprising me in a good way.:4jigglypuff:
Glad that Goblin Slayer is like this... I mean there's a reason why this was promoted more as a mainstream anime...

And yes, I can still understand the argument of the first episode or the first chapter of the manga that scene was just unnecessary, but with my understanding with manga/anime series... when it comes to Isekai/Fantsay theme especially, a majority of them started out with a weird and sluggish plot...

Oh boy, Beat em Ups, a Youtuber I like has finally played XC2 Torna DLC which I joked how I don't think he would even bother to play the DLC.
His review on XC2 Torna DLC I actually mostly agree... it was what the based game should have been... no... I can even go further and say that it's a shame that XC2 Torna DLC was just a DLC, it would be super awesome if this was the based game by adding more story, rare Blades etc...
That being said, Beat Em Ups still seems to knows jack about XC2 battle system, while he's right on that XC2 Torna DLC is an improvement but what I he liked were already in the based game... and he was still wrong on how in XC2 you can just beat monsters without mashing button whereas XC2 Torna DLC you can't, no idiot (JK) both games you can't just beat the monster and enemies without mashing the button.

I still need to get Ys VIII to prove how wrong he is when he compares it to XC2 though, just joking.... I'm pretty sure I might end up liking Ys VIII than XC2 with how I somewhat am with Octopath Traveler.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Am I the only person in this thread who read the Goblin Slayer light novels and manga 2 years ago when it came out?
Im pretty sure that's the case lol

I never read the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom