• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Sakurai wanted me to main Li k he would just give him these as alternate costumes.
is it still too late to hope for Miss Cloud?
I would pay just for miss Cloud.

Link should have the gerudo outfit as an alt... and Mario should have his wedding dress costume.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just readed Chapter 3 to Chapter 9 of GS.

Annnnd holy smoke, thank god I didn't stop to the first episode of the anime, it just keep getting better and better! Less R, more characters, more developpement to the world and the characters in it, awesome arts, etc...it's really a joy to read!

...still, I still wonder if the first two chapters are the best way to start the series. 'cuz while the series does have dark moments, there is still alot of humors and even some quiet moment here and there to give the character time to breath. If I had to recommend this series to anyone, I say chapter 3 is a much better start, any info from chapter 1 and 2 can be either seen online or later on. That, and the first episode is reallyyyyyyyy not the best start by a long shot, which make me worry about how they are going to adapt the rest of the story. Then again, it might get better since the darker moment are more and more space out and far from each other, while episode 1 had to put two 2 really dark chapter into one episode, so who know at this point.

But yeah, I'm really happy right now I gave this show a chance, and I hope it keep surprising me in a good way.:4jigglypuff:

Is Priestess best grill?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh oh my bad. I got it confused with The shows "warriors-for-hire" that the siblings ran.

Whats Heroes for Hire?
A Marvel team consisting of Power-Man/Luke Cage and Iron Fist/Danny Rand. They get paid to deal with problems other street level guys and gals can’t do (like deal with crime bosses)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is Priestess best grill?
Hmm.....

Knowing you, I say High Elf Archer would be best girl, but Priestess isn't bad by any mean. Sure, she is shy and all that, and is more of a support than anything else in battle, but she doesn't complain very much if at all. Despite having witnessing and being a part of one of the worst experience ever, she is still trying her best, always caring about others and trying to improve herself so that she can become a great adventurer one day.

So, heh, I say she is pretty good. No Morag or Lora tier for sure, but still pretty good all things considered.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
praline praline I decided to remember that platinum trophies mean nothing to me and I pretty much squeezed all the lore and challenge that I could out of DQXI as I could so I decided to use some of my remaining spare cash to get VIII on 3DS. The gamestop I went to didn't have a physical copy but the digital download wasn't... actually... much more expensive, so my impatient ass got that lol

But also
All the cool people aren’t straight.
I'm okay with being lame

:(

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sorry, I don't make up the rules, I just think of them
I break rules all the time. I'll have you know, I was infracted for posting a fake leak once. :denzel::denzel::denzel::denzel::denzel: /s

But I'm my own flavor of lame so I kinda have no choice but to fall in line with this one.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
The **** am I reading? Someone who thinks "My parents are cool"? There's a reason I don't let my mother learn about twitter, especially not mine, and it isn't because of the ****posting
Well, you exist thanks to them. That's gotta count for something. :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom