• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Excuse me everyone, may I direct your attention to this glorious potential reaction image I found today while playing AA3:
View attachment 169687
That reminds me, the anime's doing another season covering the third game. I don't think I'll watch it considering how rushed the first season feels. Especially as they cut Maggie's first case

D

Deleted member

That reminds me, the anime's doing another season covering the third game. I don't think I'll watch it considering how rushed the first season feels. Especially as they cut Maggie's first case
I don't watch the Ace Attorney anime but I was told they added Maggey's first case into season 3.
Either way I think I'll skip it because the animation looks kinda choppy to me

D

Deleted member

2 1/2 hours! That's a really bad person right there. :sadeyes:
There's a difference between being "bad" and "overly critical".
Granted, I don't know praline's boss so for all I know he could be a bad person, but I don't think your judgement is very good.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Heroes for Hire or not, that first season was abysmal. Only way the MCU could **** up harder than that is fire a director because neonazis hate said dire-wait. Errrr, if they do a Kamala Khan movie and make her a white girl
Kampala Khan as a white girl would go as well as TLA getting white washed...and also a majority of the Inhumans show
Hetoes for Hire as in Mighty Magiswords Heroes for Hire?
I’ve never seen Mighty Magiswords so I don’t get the Hetoes thing
I recommend you to put it in spoiler tag since ya know... it's Goblin Slayer... the first episode... I haven't really watch this yet just checking it out by seeing paused time stamps.
Yeah, this reaction was also what I expected... and actually this scene wasn't like "that" disturbing as I used to expect... but hm... still a bit too generic for me to watch... but still that Knight-Doom guy-like guy is really something.

Ya know, this Goblin Slayer Episode one **** scene fiasco... sort of reminds me of that "Headless Mami" that happened in 2011... which was also a light hearted magical girl anime that has a dark story...
Maybe the controversy will die down, especially with the Saudi Arabia controversy still going on

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I decided to actually watch Vento Aureo episode 1 and I think this scene showing the drugs and the tourists and **** is anime exclusive, it does a good job at setting the... Setting... And Giorno is getting established as nice but also a ****, which fits his more cold nature. Three minutes of brand new scenes. This is gonna be goooooooooooooood

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Btw, before I go read more chapter from the Goblin Slayer manga, I will say that, in the anime to be precise, I would have prefered if less focus were put on the R scenes, and instead, more effort were put into other places, like the pacing of some scenes or less CGI Goblin Slayer in general. (Yeah, I'm more bothered by clunky CGI than anything else, mainly because it's the main character, whose name is the name of the show and is the main appealing of the whole series for lord sake)

That being said, time to go see if the next chapters are more or less enjoyable.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
There's a difference between being "bad" and "overly critical".
Granted, I don't know praline's boss so for all I know he could be a bad person, but I don't think your judgement is very good.
If there's a situation requiring that much criticism, I can't imagine it.

As long as there's regular contact, any meetings I've ever had in regards to a single task that I've ****ed up has wrapped long before the half hour mark.

Two and a half hours sounds like the boss was either giving a once-a-month poke or winging a "reason you suck" speech. Neither's okay.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Wait so it does turn into a more comedy DND story like I thought? Maybe I could at least give the manga a try if that's the case.
I took the time to screenshot some of the pages. I can confirm that it does have its moments.
chrome_2018-10-13_11-57-52.png

chrome_2018-10-13_11-58-42.png
chrome_2018-10-13_12-01-34.png
chrome_2018-10-13_11-43-31.png

chrome_2018-10-13_11-45-17.png

chrome_2018-10-13_11-46-32.png

D

Deleted member

If there's a situation requiring that much criticism, I can't imagine it.

As long as there's regular meetings or contact, any meetings I've ever had in regards to a single task that I've ****ed up has wrapped long before the half hour mark.

Two and a half hours sounds like the boss was either giving a once-a-month poke or winging a "reason you suck" speech. Neither's okay.
Oh, I agree that it wasn't okay. I'm just saying "really bad person" is a bit of an exaggeration, especially compared to some other people that exist in the world.
Yelling at your employee for 2 and a half hours is not as bad as mass murder, for example.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Maybe the controversy will die down, especially with the Saudi Arabia controversy still going on
It certainly will as long as the next episodes are good, or don't mention Goblin Slayer here ever again...
If I remember correctly...
You mean Saudi Arabia being accused for ploting the murder of a foreign reporter? Unfortunately no much users care about this news... me I heard of it but I don't wanna go into its details yet...

D

Deleted member

I took the time to screenshot some of the pages. I can confirm that it does have its moments.
Ok but are these snall moments or do they become the norm later on? Because these are exactly the kinds of panels I kept seeing on my dash months ago.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It certainly will as long as the next episodes are good, or don't mention Goblin Slayer here ever again...
If I remember correctly...
You mean Saudi Arabia being accused for ploting the murder of a foreign reporter? Unfortunately no much users care about this news... me I heard of it but I don't wanna go into its details yet...
It’s better not to get into details until there’s more info than just footage (that and not to offend anybody)

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Ok but are these snall moments or do they become the norm later on? Because these are exactly the kinds of panels I kept seeing on my dash months ago.
Well, it's hard to say. It's like 50/50? That being 50% edgy Goblin slaying stuff and 50% everything else. It's usually Goblin slaying stuff, but there are some chapters that don't involve them.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh, I agree that it wasn't okay. I'm just saying "really bad person" is a bit of an exaggeration, especially compared to some other people that exist in the world.
Yelling at your employee for 2 and a half hours is not as bad as mass murder, for example.
People tend to resist titles like "good person" and "bad person" in snapshot. Too many clarifiers attached.

But the length makes it an asshat move. So for now, I'm calling the boss an asshat.

Also I gotta say, I feel like mass murder gets a far stronger, probably more expletive-laden title than bad person.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Made it a bit further along in Mega Man 10. Beat Chill Man, Nitro Man and Commando Man. Those first two stages weren't too bad though Nitro's is much easier with Chill Spike and Solar Man's weapon. Commando Man's gave me trouble during the checkpoint. ****ing Parachute Bombs were the worst. Gonna go through Blade Man and Strike Man later. Might money grind for Items/1-Ups before going to the Wily Stages too, juuuuuust in case.

D

Deleted member

I just finished Vento chocolate covered Oreo episode 1 and goddamn am I impressed. Although Jotaro sounds a bit different lol. **** I can't wait to see the gang and King Crimson now
I thought so too. Did they actually change his VA or did his voice just change?

Chrono.

So I feel like I'm supposed to dislike Neku... But instead I kinda get where he's coming from.

Mostly because I used to be like him some years ago.

Anyways, TWEWY has been good so far.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just readed Chapter 3 to Chapter 9 of GS.

Annnnd holy smoke, thank god I didn't stop to the first episode of the anime, it just keep getting better and better! Less R, more characters, more developpement to the world and the characters in it, awesome arts, etc...it's really a joy to read!

...still, I still wonder if the first two chapters are the best way to start the series. 'cuz while the series does have dark moments, there is still alot of humors and even some quiet moment here and there to give the character time to breath. If I had to recommend this series to anyone, I say chapter 3 is a much better start, any info from chapter 1 and 2 can be either seen online or later on. That, and the first episode is reallyyyyyyyy not the best start by a long shot, which make me worry about how they are going to adapt the rest of the story. Then again, it might get better since the darker moment are more and more space out and far from each other, while episode 1 had to put two 2 really dark chapter into one episode, so who know at this point.

But yeah, I'm really happy right now I gave this show a chance, and I hope it keep surprising me in a good way.:4jigglypuff:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh yeah I didn’t get suspended. I assume solely cause my partner is on holiday next week and the slave drivers don’t want us both gone for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom