• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's a topic:

Most wanted remake for any console?
Both the Fire Emblem Tellius games for the Switch (or at the very least an HD port of them) and the Fire Emblem Jugdral games for that same system as well.

Mainly to make those FE games with arguably the best stories in the series more available to the fans.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Honestly I don’t know what it is about Octopath Traveler but I just can’t get into it.

I wish they put more effort into having it feel like your party is working together. With how little they interact it just makes the game feel barren.
Oh yeah, this one is a legit complaint. The only thing that ties character in is the Travel Banter (Which I only know where to press it until I finished Alfyn's chapter 2)

I felt a bit bumped that I didn't realized there was Travel Banter when you progressed the story... And it's also tricky to view all of party member's Travel Banters.
...Do you like cats? :/
I like cats.
But I prefer bunnies to say the least.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So.

What's a character you like that you consider a guilty pleasure?

D

Deleted member

So.

What's a character you like that you consider a guilty pleasure?
Well for starters, I'm probably into some characters because they're hot and no other reason. But that trait alone kind of keeps them from being a "guilty" pleasure per say, that's more so a trait that others my not find to be valuable.

I can't think of a character right now, but I'm sure one will come to mind mind when I'm not as tired and lazy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m only just finding out Etika reacted to the Goblin ****s

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It took a lot of researching and tinkering but I got Sonic Heroes PC working on Windows 10, with 4K and Widescreen.

I can't really do anything about the UI right now but this is good enough for now. I might lower the FOV a bit if I can since it might be a little too high.

I'm still not even done tinkering as I need to do some hex editing to fix a few issues, mostly to do with transparency effects in some places. But the majority of the work is done.

Even getting the game to simply boot required me to replace my .exe with a patched one, as this game and a lot of old games use a DRM system that, long story short, Microsoft has stopped supporting due to it potentially being a security risk in modern computers. So you need to make these games ignore the DRM check entirely.

Most people resort to a virtual machine or a cracked, pirated version of the game, but I'm happy to not have to fiddle around with that.

Chrono.

Oh yeah, I got The World Ends With You today.

One of my best friends absolutely loves this game has been trying to get me to play for years lol. I've also been interested it for a long time, but never really got a chance to actually buy it til now.

D

Deleted member

So. I've heard that The World Ends With You sold terribly in Japan, and apparently it's lukewarm over here too, mainly with how bad the controls are.

And apparently Nomura said this is the only chance to bring the series back.

...RIP The World Ends With You then.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man: Far From Home spoilers...but not really a massive plot spoiler
670F7721-3EAF-4A9C-97D3-5F24BD9788B4.jpeg
87988C6A-0758-4515-A2D0-806D10521E12.jpeg

Chrono.

So. I've heard that The World Ends With You sold terribly in Japan, and apparently it's lukewarm over here too, mainly with how bad the controls are.

Considering it came out just today, it's a bit soon to know how much it sold overseas.

But yeah I'm betting it'll do nothing special.

The controls are apparently solid on handheld though.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
TWEWY was meant to be played on the DS and nothing else.

It could've been GREAT on the Wii U but...
That didn't come to pass.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Man, I wish theaters would become obsolete soon. There's lots of movies that I'd love to watch on Day 1, like Pixar and MCU movies, but I'd rather not go to a theater. I'm more of an indoors guy.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The game is highly regarded though. The only complaint I've seen made is the controls suck on TV mode. If they realize this, then I could still see the game get revived because remapping and fixing controls is not hard to do.

Not to mention it's selling decently enough considering that it was on phones and the DS all in the past. It's not gang busters, but I think it could still pull through by the end of the year.

I plan on getting it soon enough.

Chrono.

Man, I wish theaters would become obsolete soon. There's lots of movies that I'd love to watch on Day 1, like Pixar and MCU movies, but I'd rather not go to a theater. I'm more of an indoors guy.
Luckily for you, most theaters are indoors.

:p

D

Deleted member

The game is highly regarded though. The only complaint I've seen made is the controls suck on TV mode. If they realize this, then I could still see the game get revived because remapping and fixing controls is not hard to do.

Not to mention it's selling decently enough considering that it was on phones and the DS all in the past. It's not gang busters, but I think it could still pull through by the end of the year.

I plan on getting it soon enough.
That's the thing, if the controls on docked mode sucks, word will go around real quick. They should've never restricted controls in the first place and remapped all the controls to fit all playstyles, whether in docked or undocked.

Not to mention, $49.99? Seems a bit steep. I want to try to get into this game, but with terrible controls and a steep price point is aa no go.

Capcom released Okami HD for $19.99 and people regard that game highly. Why not that price?

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's the thing, if the controls on docked mode sucks, word will go around real quick. They should've never restricted controls in the first place and remapped all the controls to fit all playstyles, whether in docked or undocked.

Not to mention, $49.99? Seems a bit steep. I want to try to get into this game, but with terrible controls and a steep price point is aa no go.

Capcom released Okami HD for $19.99 and people regard that game highly. Why not that price?
Because square likes money and they added an entire new story to the game with a lot of cutscenes. So a good amount of time likely went towards that and thus more money was put into this version of the ports then the others. At least that’s why I think it’s that price.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If you want a good DB beat em up, Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure is pretty sick.

Though it's just early DB, and I think you only play as Kid Goku and Krillin up until the Red Ribbon Army arc. I really wish it had gotten a follow up.
That game ends on King Piccolo, at least with Goku's mode. The Revenge of King Piccolo is kind of sort of a Wii remake, but you can use the GC controller for it you want.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I actually haven't been to a theater in over a decade. Haven't had interest in any movie since like 2007.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was waiting for a PS3 game dump to finish and I decided to see what was on my YouTube feed.

"Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Dark Moments"

"Well, I saw people discussing this, and the guy in armour looks cool, let's see what all the fuss is about."

"Adventure show huh? Maybe I might watch this."

"Oh they're gonna fight some goblins. That's where the title is from I guess."

"Oh...no they aren't..."

And then this was me at the end of the ordeal.

kYt4pPr.jpg

I'm with the people who are outraged on this one.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Here's a topic:

Most wanted remake for any console?
I would love to see a remake of the Mario Galaxy games, although I suppose they could just end up being remastered instead.

Aside from that, it would be nice to see Xenogears and Xenosaga be remade so that I could actually play them (once again, the later could just be remastered, but I'd take either a remaster or remake).

D

Deleted member

Because square likes money and they added an entire new story to the game with a lot of cutscenes. So a good amount of time likely went towards that and thus more money was put into this version of the ports then the others. At least that’s why I think it’s that price.
But Torna: The Golden Country for Xenoblade 2 was practically an entirely new game and before it was sold separately, it costed $29.99 with all the expansion pass bonuses, so I'm just left with more questions. I get it, they like money - you know what would secure them a steady flow of money? Not doing asinine things like having terrible mapping for the controls, guilt trip people and mark a steep price point.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I've been playing Mega Man 10 for a bit, and I'm liking it a lot so far. Going through on Normal mode with Mega Man. I'm taking my time, but I go through Sheep Man, Pump Man and Solar Man so far. Solar Man's stage theme is still the strongest, since the MM3 dude composed it, I'm not surprised. Sheep Man's theme is also pretty good. Gotta get out of the habit of brute forcing certain fights though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom