• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With the Pokemon event going on and Pocket Camp tying into the Switch game, I reinstalled it today. Since Heroes has that new lite download, I have a lot more space which is nice.

Its still as fun as before to just pick up and play and see what's going on.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
With the Pokemon event going on and Pocket Camp tying into the Switch game, I reinstalled it today. Since Heroes has that new lite download, I have a lot more space which is nice.

Its still as fun as before to just pick up and play and see what's going on.
the eevee costume is cute and all

But id rather it be pikachu but new costumes is always a good thing
___
O hey Dragalia earned 16 mil in its 1st 2 weeks

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Goes to the FEH subreddit
>There's a Goblin Slayer meme already
7cmimn8pv7o11.png

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Dug around for some old PC games to try on my computer now that I have a disc drive.

Found some gems.

IMG_20181012_193001.jpg

Granted, I don't need SADX as much since I have that on Steam, as well as the mods that make it not a terrible port. I'm excited to see if Heroes will run though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
FINALLY, I HAVE DONE EVERY AFFINITY CHART IN TORNA, BLADES, DRIVERS, HIDDEN DRIVERS, DONE, ALL DONE.

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........
a3d.gif

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I feel like a kid again.

Gotta love when installation discs come with bonuses.

I can have a Big the Cat mouse pointer.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
*Sees previous page*

You guys have the weirdest conversations when I'm not around. :rolleyes:
This thread is either nice, normal and wonderful, or utterly bizarre and sometimes beyond comprehension. There is no in-between.

Glad to see someone who remembers me other than praline!
I didn't forget ya, I remember you as well. So there's another name to add to that list.

Welcome back, by the way!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
"Sonic was never good"
-IGN

View attachment 169505
It's almost like IGN is full of ****. And Sonic Heroes isn't even the best game in the series.

Still, the thing that annoyed me the most with them recently, was the plagiarism for some reviews. Another was when interviewing the Spyro Remake team, they kept interrupting the the guys answering questions to make ****ty jokes. It wasn't the worst thing ever, but c'mon, you're doing the exact opposite of your job here. Just shut up for a minute and let them talk about the process.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I guess I shoukd have watched anither episode of Jojo cause that Heirophant Green guy is alive and joined Jotaro’s side.

Also I kinda like old Joseph more than young Joseph. Also also now Walk Like an Egyptian is gonna remind me of Jojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom