• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean what else would she have been? lol

If echo fighters weren’t their own thing Daisy would have just been colour swap like Peach in everyother game.
You know this makes me think it'd be hilarious had Chrom been shown at E3 and Peach being in the demo so people would notice her palette was gone so memoryman would hype himself up and end up more disappointed

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just do it like me and use an online character editor to have them ready 3 months in advance.
But then I'll just spend three months constantly tweaking them, and then spend ages tweaking them again when I go to actually put them into the game. "This needs more green." "This needs less saturation." "This one looks better with heterochromia, so I need to come up with a new colour for their left eye." And so on. I get way too indecisive with things like this. :p

Could just be because they're divided into small labyrinths ala EO4. It didn't say "stratum" anywhere so...
EO4 also didn't call them strata, it called them mazes instead. And I checked the Japanese internet and it says there are 14 labyrinths in the game (and I think the site is incomplete). So yeah, probably something similar to EO4 (though 14 mazes is a hell of a lot more than what it had).

Dunno yet what my party will be like as I don't know what all the classes are, but not!Teach Imperial and Harbinger are definitely locks. Might go with a Ninja or Shogun too because I like their portraits
And then I'll just bring a War Magus along for Ailing Slash spam :^)
pls dont nerf it
- Hero (new)
- Protector (EO1/2)
- Ronin (EO1/2)
- Medic (EO1/2)
- Survivalist (EO1/2)
- Gunner (EO2)
- War Magus (EO2)
- Highlander (EOU)
- Sovereign (EO3)
- Shogun (EO3)
- Zodiac (EO3)
- Ninja (EO3)
- Farmer (EO3)
- Landsknecht (EO4)
- Nightseeker (EO4)
- Arcanist (EO4)
- Imperial (EO4)
- Pugilist (EO5)
- Harbinger (EO5)
I'll need to see the actual skill sets before I make up my mind, but if I was picking just based on which ones I like, I'd probably end up with
Sovereign / Imperial / Harbinger
Ninja / War Magus or Arcanist

And even this is leaving out a bunch of other ones I like, like the Shogun or Ronin. I'm spoilt for choice.

Subclassing is going to be interesting, with all these options. I could probably end up dropping half that team once I start adding in subclasses. :p

However, they threw in a 4th one as a surprise: "The Legend of Zelda Special". It's still the first Zelda game but you start the game with max Rupees, Blue Ring, Magical Shield, White Sword, Power Bracelet, and most items (AKA Baby's First Zelda 1). Regular Zelda 1 is sill available.
Tsk, kids these days will never learn how to beat a real video game properly

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
No one would force you to buy it, dude.
No one will force them to buy it but Waluigi will show up at their doorstep everyday to advertise the game like an aggressive car salesman.

Waluigi will also steal the milk left by the milkman on every visit, because drinking lots of milk for strong bones is how Waluigi can remain so tall. Them bones need wahlcium.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ubisoft are the perfect guys for a Waluigi game. Especially the Mario + Rabbids team

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Spongebob's Chocolate With Nuts but is about Waluigi and Opo trying to sell the former's new game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And I checked the Japanese internet and it says there are 14 labyrinths in the game (and I think the site is incomplete). So yeah, probably something similar to EO4 (though 14 mazes is a hell of a lot more than what it had).
>14 ****ing labyrinths
Jesus ****ing christ even if they're, like, 3 floors for each that's way more than any other game.
I'll need to see the actual skill sets before I make up my mind, but if I was picking just based on which ones I like, I'd probably end up with
Sovereign / Imperial / Harbinger
Ninja / War Magus or Arcanist

And even this is leaving out a bunch of other ones I like, like the Shogun or Ronin. I'm spoilt for choice.

Subclassing is going to be interesting, with all these options. I could probably end up dropping half that team once I start adding in subclasses. :p
I'm not using Ronin's again after the complete disappointment and deadweight they were in EO2U. And I love the one Ronin that doesn't have their chest out. which is exactly why im picking ninja
Ninja.jpg

Look at her!
Im sorry, "Exploding Rabbit Series"?
It's a fan flash game, just look it up, it's really damn fun.
There's even a Tetris block playable.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You can think that, sure, but openly saying that you hope and wish a beloved character doesn’t get their own game is kind of a **** move, to be honest.
People can have their own opinions. Just because Waluigi is "beloved" doesn't mean I shouldn't say my own opinion; this would be implying that if your opinion is uncommon, it shouldn't be said, which is pretty silly if you ask me.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
People can have their own opinions. Just because Waluigi is "beloved" doesn't mean I shouldn't say my own opinion; this would be implying that if your opinion is uncommon, it shouldn't be said, which is pretty silly if you ask me.
Right, you can have your own opinion, I even said that, but acting like Waluigi getting a game is the end of the world is just being an asshole.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Dude finds a skull in the local dumpster
>Calls da police
>Cops arrive and put that yellow/red tape everywhere
>Like two forensics vans arrive
>Moar Police trucks arrive because why not
>They finally examine the body
>It's plastic
>They unearth a toy skeleton

gg

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Right, you can have your own opinion, I even said that, but acting like Waluigi getting a game is the end of the world is just being an *******.
Where did I say this? All I said was that I "HOPE" he doesn't get a new game, and that I'd find it very disappointing. I never suggested it'd be like the end of the world as you stated.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
>Calls da police
>Its plastic

gg
74308234.jpg

Mexican CSI at its finest.

Que pena. Pero bueno, aunque fuese de verdad no iban a hacer mucho.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Calls da police
>Its plastic

gg
Man, Mexico sure is wild.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Where did I say this? All I said was that I "HOPE" he doesn't get a new game, and that I'd find it very disappointing. I never suggested it'd be like the end of the world as you stated.
I never said you did. If you actually read the ****ing post, you’d probably know that. You begging and pleading (implied by the fact that you capitalized hope, which means that you think that strongly) that Waluigi doesn’t get a game is just overdramatic and dickish. Does that explain that to you well enough, or do I need to repeat myself?

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I never said you did. If you actually read the ****ing post, you’d probably know that. You begging and pleading (implied by the fact that you capitalized hope, which means that you think that strongly) that Waluigi doesn’t get a game is just overdramatic and dickish. Does that explain that to you well enough, or do I need to repeat myself?
How ironic. The dude who's saying I was acting like an asshole is acting like one now, even exaggerating my two posts to be "begging" and "pleading".

Save your posts to yourself next time, please.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Quick question for y'all.

Do you need an HDTV to startup the Switch? Because I don't have access to one at the time being. Right now I have it on charge.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
How ironic. The dude who's saying I was acting like an ******* is acting like one now, even exaggerating my two posts to be "begging" and "pleading".

Hypocrisy isn’t an argument winner, you dumb ****. If a mass murderer tells me "killing is bad, you shouldn't do it." His argument is correct regardless of whether he did it or not. He might be a waste of oxygen, but his point is correct all the same. If someone uses a loophole in a law of some sort then says "these loopholes are easily manipulated and shouldn't exist, they are a detriment to society". He’s contributing to the negative influence on society, but his point is correct regardless of whether he used those loopholes or not. The argument and the person giving it aren’t the ****ing same. An argument can be entirely correct, or entirely wrong regardless of the actions of the person giving the argument. And in this case, I am entirely correct and you are entirely wrong. I’m not sure if you’re smart enough to actually read the entirety of the post, considering you completely missed a word that misled your pitiful excuse for an argument, but it’s worth a try.

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
How ironic. The dude who's saying I was acting like an ******* is acting like one now, even exaggerating my two posts to be "begging" and "pleading".

Hypocrisy isn’t an argument winner, you dumb ****. If a mass murderer tells me "killing is bad, you shouldn't do it." His argument is correct regardless of whether he did it or not. He might be a waste of oxygen, but his point is correct all the same. If someone uses a loophole in a law of some sort then says "these loopholes are easily manipulated and shouldn't exist, they are a detriment to society". He’s contributing to the negative influence on society, but his point is correct regardless of whether he used those loopholes or not. The argument and the person giving it aren’t the ****ing same. An argument can be entirely correct, or entirely wrong regardless of the actions of the person giving the argument. And in this case, I am entirely correct and you are entirely wrong. I’m not sure if you’re smart enough to actually read the entirety of the post, considering you completely missed a word that misled your pitiful excuse for an argument, but it’s worth a try.
you guys need to take a chill pill

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Quick question for y'all.

Do you need an HDTV to startup the Switch? Because I don't have access to one at the time being. Right now I have it on charge.
I believe there is a section for it in the startup but it can be skipped and done later IIRC.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I believe there is a section for it in the startup but it can be skipped and done later IIRC.
That's good. I remember being cheesed when I was setting up my Wii U and I couldn't use it because I had no HDTV on hand lol.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
you guys need to take a chill pill
I was very calm. I didn't say anything offensive until my last post, after he had already fired many shots. I don't deserve to be compared to Androobie, who was the one who, in my honest opinion, got upset over nothing.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm not using Ronin's again after the complete disappointment and deadweight they were in EO2U. And I love the one Ronin that doesn't have their chest out. which is exactly why im picking ninja
View attachment 169126
Look at her!
But they could have fixed all the Ronin's problems in this game. Don't be so closed-minded. :p Plus honestly the pink Ronin's design is a large part of why I like the class, anyway, more than actually using them.

Which means I like that Ninja a lot too, since it's basically the same character in a different outfit I wonder how a Ninja with Ronin subclass would work. Too bad I have no idea what they're actually like to use. I need to actually play EO3 at some point, I was hoping they'd do an Untold version of it but at this stage I think I'll just have to import it or take to the high seas, appropriately enough for that game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>Calls da police
>It's plastic

gg
I wish I could just live with you so I have stories to tell everyone

D

Deleted member

But they could have fixed all the Ronin's problems in this game. Don't be so closed-minded. :p Plus honestly the pink Ronin's design is a large part of why I like the class, anyway, more than actually using them.

Which means I like that Ninja a lot too, since it's basically the same character in a different outfit I wonder how a Ninja with Ronin subclass would work. Too bad I have no idea what they're actually like to use. I need to actually play EO3 at some point, I was hoping they'd do an Untold version of it but at this stage I think I'll just have to import it or take to the high seas, appropriately enough for that game.
The reason they sucked is because their skillset was incredibly limited, even ignoring the fact skills are exvlusive to certain stances. They had, like, 3 skills for the activation of each Stance, 3 skills for each one and the Peerless Stance and damage Skill. And, like, two misc skills. Basically, they had 10 usable skills that always needed prep time and couldn't even be used in conjunction. And their damage output wasn't even good enough to justify it, Alchemist outdamages Ronin even before Compression shenanigans.
Harbinger is a good example of how to do it right, as they have one "Stance" and that only grants secondary effects instead of outright locking the skill(not that they're useful without Miasma Armor though).

So they need skill variety, and either better damage or ability to switch Stances at will.

Also, their Force Boost and Breaks were sad. Almost made me cry once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom