• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know what used to scare me as a kid?

The THX blare before movies.

. . .Please tell me I'm not the only one.
I had no problem with that as a kid actually. I think its the rapid beeps and the way the voice sounded that the Alert system does that freaked me out.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I can't get into Fate cause the prequel series just didn't hook me but I'm curious about this Nero chick cause some friends call her me
There's a lot of Fate fans who debate whether Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night UBW is the best starting point to get into the series. It's reached the point that both anime have a good argument for why you should start watching from either of them.

If Fate/Zero didn't hook you into the series, give Fate/Stay Night UBW a watch and see if that'll help get you into the series. Just make sure you watch the 2014 ufotable TV adaptation and not the 2010 Studio Deen adaptation.

D

Deleted member

There's a lot of Fate fans who debate whether Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night UBW is the best starting point to get into the series. It's reached the point that both anime have a good argument for why you should start watching from either of them.

If Fate/Zero didn't hook you into the series, give Fate/Stay Night UBW a watch and see if that'll help get you into the series. Just make sure you watch the 2014 ufotable TV adaptation and not the 2010 Studio Deen adaptation.
The only reason Gwen didn't like Zero is because she has a hateboner against Urobuchi

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh **** Meltan cqn seemingly evolve and it's silhouette looks not trash
They did imply it has one of the two. It’s description kept mentioning how it uses electricity but it’s not an electric type. So an evolution or new form making him it partly made sense.

It seems pretty cool though

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The only reason Gwen didn't like Zero is because she has a hateboner against Urobuchi
Sorry for not liking an edgelord who I keep hearing praise from and then get reminded "Oh by the way America got nuked. As in LITERALLY nuked and this will never come up ever again. Also the definition of 'strength' changes like the weather according to this character who's entire motivation is getting power"

D

Deleted member

Sorry for not liking an edgelord who I keep hearing praise from and then get reminded "Oh by the way America got nuked. As in LITERALLY nuked and this will never come up ever again. Also the definition of 'strength' changes like the weather according to this character who's entire motivation is getting power"
I have literally no idea of what you're talking about.
Also, want to see actual edge? Watch Goblin Slayer. Urobuchi actually knows how to write a proper dark story.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
How to redeem a Pokémon in one minute and forty eight seconds.
Also it looks like Meltan is going to have a Zygarde-like form- gathering a bunch of Meltan together to fuse into one new being.
You beat me to the posting.

It's so adorably enthusiastic I genuinely feel bad for the endless nut jokes.

Seriously though TPC is getting astonishingly good at turning around public opinion recently. Remember when Popplio got dumped on for not being Rowlett or Litten and Mimikyu got dumped on for being the tail end of a line of once-per-gen Pikachu knockoffs so long they finally dropped the pretense?

Makes me wonder what they could've done for Klang.

The answer is not a damn thing.

DpArXCZVsAAkerK.jpg

I think I'm contractually obligated to tease.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You beat me to the posting.

It's so adorably enthusiastic I genuinely feel bad for the endless nut jokes.

Seriously though TPC is getting astonishingly good at turning around public opinion recently. Remember when Popplio got dumped on for not being Rowlett or Litten and Mimikyu got dumped on for being the tail end of a line of once-per-gen Pikachu knockoffs so long they finally dropped the pretense?

Makes me wonder what they could've done for Klang.

The answer is not a damn thing.

View attachment 169111

I think I'm contractually obligated to tease.

D̸̪̋̅̈́ͅï̴͇̱g̵̼͔̀̃͆i̷̯͔̇̈́̚t̶̫̘̆ḁ̸̈́͐̐l̸̖̤̓l̶̟͗y̴̱̑̍ ̷̫̄m̸̨͇̋̔̔a̸̲̦̥̅s̸̞̠͓̚t̷̨̉͠ė̵̻̫̬r̴̜͝e̸̟̰͛d̶̡̖̜̽̒̽ ̷̮̀f̷̦͎̚͝ô̵̡̕͝r̶̞̦͆̓̀ ̵̖̱̌S̷͎͐̕u̸͈̝͕̍̆p̴̫͓̽̍̍ẻ̴͉́͜ṟ̵͕̥̍͑i̴͉̰̓̀́ọ̶̊r̴̳̠̝̓̀́ ̶̭̞̍S̶̺̅̕o̵̳̺͕̎u̷̙͗̍n̶̨̽́̓d̶͓̱̖̑͗͝ ̶̻̒ą̶͈̗̀̔͌n̵̤̺̈̆̑d̴̜̼̱̈́͝ ̷̗͓͑̐p̷̬̬̰̈́̆̅ḭ̸̈́͝ͅͅc̶̗͚̭͗ṭ̴͂͠ͅu̷͉̅͛r̶̹̤̍e̶̪̾ͅ ̵̛͉̘̝̿q̴̼͠û̸̬̗̏̑á̴̯̼̖͘l̸̙̹̇į̸̟̀͊t̶̤̤̆y̵̪̪̒̀͛ͅ

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The emergency alert system test used to scare me ****less as a kid

When I was a mere child I used to be scared of both butterflies thanks to Spongebob and the Klasky Csupo robot end credits...that damn buzzing noise, giant red lips with a rectangular yellow box as well as human eyes and closeup of those ****ers got me and many other children growing up on Nickelodeon
EEDB85EF-E8F7-4566-934E-1F80DC472A32.gif

*** that ****
Such beauty and Such Pain

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The sound of a Wii crashing used to scare the hell out of me. For more than a few years I was legitimately scared of my game suddenly freezing and making that loud, high-pitched buzzing noise without end.

Even now, I'm still simply startled by it, since I rarely know when I can expect it to happen.

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
>wakes up
>has a bed head but no worries
>spends several minutes combing and styling my hair
>boyfriend wakes up several hours later
>immediately walks into kitchen for breakfast
>has ****ing perfect hair

6CB7651E-2B6A-45F0-AF7C-3A40F224EC2C.gif

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Hey Moydow Moydow look at me
Screenshot 2018-10-10 at 18.30.08.png

Nice music. So no less than expected.

Character customisation is back, which is cool, but again it's going to take me like a week just to get my party set up so I can have a literal rainbow of hair colours.

"1st Labyrinth"? Oh boy, they weren't kidding when they said the game would have enough map-making to make you sick of it.

I thought subclassing was dead because of how difficult it is to balance, but I guess it's not too surprising that they're bringing it back for this game. I'll be expecting something different for the next one, though.

Why must they taunt me with the special edition I'll never be able to have because Atlus hates Europe?

yes I know the game is already out in Japan so all of this is technically already known, but actually finding information anywhere is nearly impossible and I'm trying to avoid spoilers anyway

ok good I have until next year to finish EOV
Oh boy, I'm going to have lots of fun poking you about this when you inevitably fail

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I used 40 orbs on the Halloween banner. Didn’t get any focus but I did get a plus speed minus res siegbert.

I merged my other one with him. He’s going to reach about 70 attack and 50 speed which is crazy

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
is it just me or are we getting raided by korean spambots

>wakes up
>has a bed head but no worries
>spends several minutes combing and styling my hair
>boyfriend wakes up several hours later
>immediately walks into kitchen for breakfast
>has ****ing perfect hair

View attachment 169114
hahaha get ****ed

you have pretty hair tho, nice dirty blonde color

D

Deleted member

Character customisation is back, which is cool, but again it's going to take me like a week just to get my party set up so I can have a literal rainbow of hair colours.
Just do it like me and use an online character editor to have them ready 3 months in advance.
"1st Labyrinth"? Oh boy, they weren't kidding when they said the game would have enough map-making to make you sick of it.
Could just be because they're divided into small labyrinths ala EO4. It didn't say "stratum" anywhere so...
I thought subclassing was dead because of how difficult it is to balance, but I guess it's not too surprising that they're bringing it back for this game. I'll be expecting something different for the next one, though.
I still liked Second Names more but Subclassing is easier to implement and much less of an annoyance than *shrugs* Grimoires.

Dunno yet what my party will be like as I don't know what all the classes are, but not!Teach Imperial and Harbinger are definitely locks. Might go with a Ninja or Shogun too because I like their portraits
And then I'll just bring a War Magus along for Ailing Slash spam :^)
pls dont nerf it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom