• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I dunno why people would want the Halo robot when we already have Metroid

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I dunno why people would want the Halo robot when we already have Metroid
So that the two robots fight each other.

But Fulgore's that boy anyway. Too bad everyone's all about that Banjo, and the money making choice would suggest Steve or the Chief instead.

D

Deleted member

I'd take Banjo over Chief and I say that as a Halo fan. I don't want Smash to fall the slippery slope of adding characters completely unrelated to Nintendo.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Sadly no. Unlike Ana and Torb whose costumes were teased the last year and came the next year, Genji wasn't so lucky. Reinhardt hasn't had any luck either, considering he's had an Admiral costume and a King costume teased.
For this year,
-5 characters(Sombra, Doomfist, Moira and Hammond who got a Legendary and Widow who got an Epic) who didn't have a Halloween costume got one this year.
-And 4 characters who did have one(Soldier and Pharah had an Epic, but got a Legendary this year while McCree and Mei had a Legendary, but got an Epic for some reason) got one this year. Admittingly, Mei is a real mind boggle on why they decided her. I mean, they already have Reaper and Hammond with the Pumpkin theme and D.Va is also capable of a Pumpkin-theme Epic skin.

So far, the only characters who don't have a Halloween skin in general are Genji, D.Va, Orisa, Winston, Tracer, Brigitte and Lucio. In terms of Legendaries, that would include Bastion, Reinhardt, Widowmaker and Hanzo. So out of 28 heroes, only 7 of them are missing a Halloween skin and 11 of them are missing a Halloween Legendary skin.
That being said, Widowmaker's Countess/Huntress skins are considered a Pseudo-Halloween skin for her, as she uses the Countess look in the Junkenstein comic and as the base for her sticker look.
Genji, Reinhardt, D.Va and Brigitte also have skins that can work as pseudo-Halloween skins, being:
-Genji's Oni skin
-Reinhardt's Blackhardt/Bloodhardt skins
-D.Va's Black Cat skin
-Brigitte's Shieldmaiden skin(as in the Junkenstein story, Brigitte is referred to as a Shieldmaiden.).
Oni, Black/Bloodhardt and Black Cat can be gotten anytime, but Shieldmaiden, sadly, is Anniversary Event only. And then you could also technically include Winston's Safari skins if you took the term Halloween costume literally. Although it's surprising they haven't done a Jekyll and Hyde skin for Winston yet. And out of the classic monsters yet to get a skin, they haven't made a Werewolf skin or a Mummy skin yet.
Even though this make not be possible but this tells me we will get Halloween event next year too.

And Black Cat D.Va is probably the only skin that I don't really consider it a Psuedo- Halloween skin lol, yes she's in black, but that skin was probably one of D Va's most popular skin to date.

Also, Smashboardsd is getting thread spam very very frequent recently.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
...Wait, I thought I stepped into the Ultimate discussion thread for a minute.

Isn't this social meant to be more about other topics, as a way to take a break from all the madness?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Isn't this social meant to be more about other topics, as a way to take a break from all the madness?
It's about anything really. And if it isn't about Cellphone games, I'm usually pretty happy.

Also, Fulgore would be the best Microsoft choice and you all know I'm right.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

I mean, this is Smashboards, you can't really complain if people are actually talking about Smash here. Even if that is a rare event in this thread. :p

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

At this time of morning, it's this or Nintenzone: After Dark.

Feel like we're making the right call.

And this is coming from the guy who posted the dog mashing the nut button.

Also, Fulgore would be the best Microsoft choice and you all know I'm right.
I know you're right out of your mind.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'd take Banjo over Chief and I say that as a Halo fan. I don't want Smash to fall the slippery slope of adding characters completely unrelated to Nintendo.
I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not lol

THE MADNESS HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN! EVERYONE'S PUNCH HAS BEEN SPIKED WITH JUICE THAT MAKES YOU GAY

D

Deleted member

I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not lol

THE MADNESS HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN! EVERYONE'S PUNCH HAS BEEN SPIKED WITH JUICE THAT MAKES YOU GAY
I'm 100% serious. Last thing I want is for people to start genuinely asking for Kratos and Nathan Drake.

D

Deleted member

That reminds me, I'm watching a lets play of Dad of War and holy **** they made Kratos sympathetic
Tbh that was always the point of his character.
Like, in a "kratos may be nd asshole but that's because the gods are bigger assholes"
what is stopping FEH from being like other games and giving you more then one measly orb daily?
What other gacha games do that?
Also, FEH may not be consistent with them but there are days you'll just get, like, 5 Orbs all at once

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Tbh that was always the point of his character.
Like, in a "kratos may be nd ******* but that's because the gods are bigger ********"

Also, FEH may not be consistent with them but there are days you'll just get, like, 5 Orbs all at once
Ok but the **** in GOW2 was that he got kicked out of Olympus for being a **** and the developers themselves called him 'unlikeable' and an asshole after 3. When his entire character was easily summed as "Me upset. Me kill things and have sex with girls to not be upset" he isn't exactly too sympathetic after killing his own family

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Loz18 sent me a lewd too.

It was of Catalyst from XC2 and was legit one of the better fanart I've seen of her, lewd or not. So I can't say I was complaining.

DD_Phoenix_Wright_-_flattered.gif

The better question is what gacha games don't do that? FE Heroes is the only one I have played that doesn't.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok but the **** in GOW2 was that he got kicked out of Olympus for being a **** and the developers themselves called him 'unlikeable' and an ******* after 3. When his entire character was easily summed as "Me upset. Me kill things and have sex with girls to not be upset" he isn't exactly too sympathetic after killing his own family
Ok, so what I do know about GoW lore is extremely shallow then because I didn't know Kratos killed his family and I thought Zeus was just a **** to his ******* son and did a Viva La Revolucion against the Gods

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Also, FEH may not be consistent with them but there are days you'll just get, like, 5 Orbs all at onc
Pocket camp gives 10 of its currentcy one two days on its daily login and 10 for its strech goals and Dragalia is giving 150 of its summoning stuff and 75 with each cleaned episode

FEH is the only one I know of that skimps out and gives you 1-3 daily and 5 on a freaking blue moon

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Ok, so what I do know about GoW lore is extremely shallow then because I didn't know Kratos killed his family and I thought Zeus was just a **** to his ******* son and did a Viva La Revolucion against the Gods
Yeah, Kratos killed his family accidentally in a fit of blame and Ares was to blame somehow. It's why Dad of War giving him so much more depth is honestly astounding, spoiler alert for the game obviously
Kratos shows genuine fear and concern for his son when he learns he's a god too and the power goes to his head, and as someone who never liked Kratos, that was incredibly ****ing powerful seeing that fearful look in Kratos' eyes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
American Dad is better than Family Guy

@me cause I got guts

D

Deleted member

Pocket camp gives 10 of its currentcy one two days on its daily login and 10 for its strech goals and Dragalia is giving 150 of its summoning stuff and 75 with each cleaned episode

FEH is the only one I know of that skimps out and gives you 1-3 daily and 5 on a freaking blue moon
AC PC isn't Gacha. And I haven't played DL but I can bet it doesn't cost 5 orbs per summon.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeeeeet!!!! I don't use it much though since I only made it for like FEW speculation/hype but it's Pokechu#3436 I think. Maybe after I add people from here I'll use it more :laugh:

I find it really funny how Discord's like SLAUGHTERED Skype though LOL I remember when Skype was so popular!!!
Well I added you.

I like discord it’s cool... too bad nobody talks to me on it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
And Black Cat D.Va is probably the only skin that I don't really consider it a Psuedo- Halloween skin lol, yes she's in black, but that skin was probably one of D Va's most popular skin to date.
Well, I was mostly considering it cause black cats are a Halloween theme as back then, black cats were seen as a sign of ill omen or a shapeshifted witch or the familiar of one.
The better question is what gacha games don't do that? FE Heroes is the only one I have played that doesn't.
*looks at Grand Order* Let's see, only a total of 3 Quartz per week. Check. Only give Quartz after maintenance or real-life events or Twitter/Facebook likes. Check. Sure, sometimes they are generous in giving you a whole bunch of Quartz sometimes. But regularly, when it's not an Event or after Maintenance or something involving likes, you only get 1 Saint Quartz on one day and 2 on another day for a total of 3 for the week. The only time you get more than those ones are when you spend your butt logging in everyday to get the "Reached Number of Log-ins" Bonus that happens from time to time.
And you need 30 if you want to be guaranteed something that is 4-star or higher. As a F2P Player, it's one of those games where you really need to be very considerate with your Summon Currency.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ
Just to mention, Fate/Extella Link is confirmed to be getting a Switch release.
And by what I heard, there are English screenshots, so it may be getting an English release. Also, apparently, the bonus costumes for the Switch versions are making the main 3 heroines look like mascots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom