• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gonna miss him, it was cool to have someone with a dirtier mind than mine. :V

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No, I knew what you were saying.

I just didn't know he liked talking about that. :ohwell:

i missed out...
Yes you did
...Man I feel like we're talking about two different people here.
Wish I was
Gonna miss him, it was cool to have someone with a dirtier mind than mine. :V
Trust me...he had some dirty **** kinks in his minds and I was impressed by such dirtiness
Man... it feels like I missed out.
You did

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Shoot. We're all ears.
I have a terrible headache at the moment, and none of the medication that they're giving me seems to be working.
It's freezing. Even under these multiple layers upon layers of blankets it's cold.
Something is very wrong with my hearing. Even though it was damaged already, I can barely here a thing now.
I have a crippling fear of the dark, and it's starting to get late now. I'm really worried.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Rey Mysterio is gonna wrestle in the WWE once more next Tuesday...holy **** was that quicker than expected

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm a little late to this, but since people were doing it earlier, my Discord is AmericanDJ#6507 .

I'm pretty sure that's also on my profile page as well.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I have a terrible headache at the moment, and none of the medication that they're giving me seems to be working.
It's freezing. Even under these multiple layers upon layers of blankets it's cold.
Something is very wrong with my hearing. Even though it was damaged already, I can barely here a thing now.
I have a crippling fear of the dark, and it's starting to get late now. I'm really worried.
**** that sounds horrible. Is there something you can do about your hearing? Maybe something's up with your ears?

As for the headache I feel you man, Those are some of the worst pains. What I usually do is drink a lot of water and try to calm my mind though it's easier said than done.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Aw, that's terrible. :(
I hope you feel better soon.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SmackDown 1000 can’t get here any closer...7 more days...a whole extra week of waiting left

Chrono.

The farther I get in Hollow Knight, the closer I am to the Deepnest and boy I am not looking forward to that.

For those who don't know, not only is the Deepnest the arachnid area, but it's apparently also where the game goes full horror instead of just being kinda creepy. At least from what I've seen/been told.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The farther I get in Hollow Knight, the closer I am to the Deepnest and boy I am not looking forward to that.

For those who don't know, not only is the Deepnest the arachnid area, but it's apparently also where the game goes full horror instead of just being kinda creepy. At least from what I've seen/been told.
Well I guess I’m lucky I’m complete trash at that game so I never get there.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Don't worry.
You'll get used to it.

Doesn't mean you'll not want to get out of there as soon as possible, but you'll get used to it.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think the best details about his new skin are his mask, as you can actually still see his red eyes blinking and his weapon. His weapon is designed to look like a chainsaw. It even has part of the chain dangling at the front.
I know but Soldier 76's recent Legendary skins have never been good to me ever since the summer games BBQ outfit.
Also has that Genji outfit in the 2017 Junkenstein now a skin yet?

Moreover to the game I have bought, played, and plan to purchase over the next few months:

I ordered Valkyria Chronicles 4 via Amazon US, so it's gonna come to my place around October 24... yeah I don't have enough to pay premium shipment so it's gonna take a little while.
I also saw Valkyria Chronicles 4 Japanese version on PS4 being sold in a very cheap price... this isn't good, hopefully VC4 on Switch can boost up its sales. The game on Nintendo Switch has some graphical issues of course compare to other platforms, but I can guarantee you that this looks really good even in handheld mode.

I tried Dragalia Lost a bit finish the prologue but man... just like FE there are allies you can summon and in my opinion the summon animation is way cooler.

The music in the game is catchy, but also a bit generic for my taste... same with the Japanese VAs, not terrible just way too generic that I really hope there's an English VA update someday... that being said the gameplay is decent and I personally prefer playing this mobile game... until I got Ys VIII and Shing Resonance Refrain...

Also, it's no brainer on what I named for the main character... especially by looking at him and how similar he is to a character that I know alot.

And there's also Fallen Legion Rise for Glory, even more, the battle system is very similar to Dragon's Crown but I think the input is a bit weird sometimes, maybe that's just me though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I actually like when shows or games have nice colourful artstyles and then just randomly at some point go horror.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I actually like when shows or games have nice colourful artstyles and then just randomly at some point go horror.
Yeah, there are a lot of good ones too.

For me not really go horror but any games or shows having colorful artstyles with a pretty mature and dark story is good too.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh no, Hollow Knight's STARTING POINT is really sad and melancholic... and THEN it starts going downhill.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I know but Soldier 76's recent Legendary skins have never been good to me ever since the summer games BBQ outfit.
Also has that Genji outfit in the 2017 Junkenstein now a skin yet?
Sadly no. Unlike Ana and Torb whose costumes were teased the last year and came the next year, Genji wasn't so lucky. Reinhardt hasn't had any luck either, considering he's had an Admiral costume and a King costume teased.
For this year,
-5 characters(Sombra, Doomfist, Moira and Hammond who got a Legendary and Widow who got an Epic) who didn't have a Halloween costume got one this year.
-And 4 characters who did have one(Soldier and Pharah had an Epic, but got a Legendary this year while McCree and Mei had a Legendary, but got an Epic for some reason) got one this year. Admittingly, Mei is a real mind boggle on why they decided her. I mean, they already have Reaper and Hammond with the Pumpkin theme and D.Va is also capable of a Pumpkin-theme Epic skin.

So far, the only characters who don't have a Halloween skin in general are Genji, D.Va, Orisa, Winston, Tracer, Brigitte and Lucio. In terms of Legendaries, that would include Bastion, Reinhardt, Widowmaker and Hanzo. So out of 28 heroes, only 7 of them are missing a Halloween skin and 11 of them are missing a Halloween Legendary skin.
That being said, Widowmaker's Countess/Huntress skins are considered a Pseudo-Halloween skin for her, as she uses the Countess look in the Junkenstein comic and as the base for her sticker look.
Genji, Reinhardt, D.Va and Brigitte also have skins that can work as pseudo-Halloween skins, being:
-Genji's Oni skin
-Reinhardt's Blackhardt/Bloodhardt skins
-D.Va's Black Cat skin
-Brigitte's Shieldmaiden skin(as in the Junkenstein story, Brigitte is referred to as a Shieldmaiden.).
Oni, Black/Bloodhardt and Black Cat can be gotten anytime, but Shieldmaiden, sadly, is Anniversary Event only. And then you could also technically include Winston's Safari skins if you took the term Halloween costume literally. Although it's surprising they haven't done a Jekyll and Hyde skin for Winston yet. And out of the classic monsters yet to get a skin, they haven't made a Werewolf skin or a Mummy skin yet.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hey Pokechu Pokechu do you have a discord?

Also that goes for anyone else.
Yeeeeet!!!! I don't use it much though since I only made it for like FEW speculation/hype but it's Pokechu#3436 I think. Maybe after I add people from here I'll use it more :laugh:

I find it really funny how Discord's like SLAUGHTERED Skype though LOL I remember when Skype was so popular!!!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Go for Myrrh
>Sinping for red
>Probably I'll get only Raighs
>Send Home
>More feathers for Corrin merges

Either way I WinRAR

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Do...

Do you know what that word means?
Yeah I do, why do you ask?

if your asking why am I so happy about it thats because I got about 5 more OG Niles so even If I dont get his alt, I still have his og.

Tho watch his alt show up right away like my first Niles I ever got, Ill be plently confused

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom