• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
@Erureido @Shishœ
Just to mention, Fate/Extella Link is confirmed to be getting a Switch release.
And by what I heard, there are English screenshots, so it may be getting an English release. Also, apparently, the bonus costumes for the Switch versions are making the main 3 heroines look like mascots.
Isn't this the same game I saw on a gaming shelf yesterday? Also saw an English textbox on my twitter of it

Ivander

Smash Legend
Isn't this the same game I saw on a gaming shelf yesterday? Also saw an English textbox on my twitter of it
There are two Fate/Extella games. Extella Link is a sequel to Extella, which is on Switch. Extella Link, so far, is currently on PS4 and I think Steam.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Aurane Aurane time to drag you down with the ship LOL

Because it's

UNDERTALE FANDOM WAT U DOIN' HOUR

Episode 2: The More I Sans The Less I Know

On our last episode, we discussed such curiosities as Scourge the Sanshog, Sweet Innocent Child Sans, and. . .

Oh gosh, I don't know.

There's a reality destroying glitch out to destroy all abnormal variants in reality and a cosmic guardian entity that's an artist with the power to create anything with a magical paintbrush and at first they're at odds but then somehow they start setting aside their differences and they're in love but THEY'RE BOTH SANS and IS ONE OF THE OTHER OCS I SAW THEIR CHILD HONEST QUESTION BECAUSE APPARENTLY ROMANCE AND MATING BETWEEN ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF SANS IS A THING IN THIS FANDOM

And then apparently there's a variant of Sans literally called "Lust Sans" and HONESTLY WHAT IS GOING ON

There's alternate versions of Sans popping up faster than I can learn what the point of them is and it's all part of some shared multiverse that the collective fandom happily bounces around between each other

It's equal parts adorable and utterly mind bending I mean this fandom fell in love with their Scourge the Sanshog and Sweet Innocent Child Sans variants so much they decided to mix the concepts. Fortunately that example wasn't the product of any breeding, thank goodness.

ALSO THERE IS A LUST SANS.

What is this fandom on because I want some

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Ok, so what I do know about GoW lore is extremely shallow then because I didn't know Kratos killed his family and I thought Zeus was just a **** to his ******* son and did a Viva La Revolucion against the Gods
Kratos killed his own family in part due to being manipulated into doing so by Ares and because of his battle-rage. Then when the gods realized that Ares was getting a little too big for his britches, Zeus and the other gods dragged Kratos into their harebrained scheme of deposing him. They were hoping Kratos would be grateful for getting revenge and happy with the reward of being a god, but...well, with Kratos being an eternal malcontent combined with the growing fear of future patricide (partially brought on by memories/similarities of the War of the Titans and due to literal supernatural megrims emerging from the opening of Pandora's Box preying on that), the gods decided to get rid of him, driving Kratos to vengeance on the gods.

It was a glorified cluster****. Kratos was the Proto-Asshole Hero ripped right out of the pages of ancient myth, a jerk of epic proportions motivated by even bigger jerks. I'm glad the latest God of War game actually characterized him well enough that it did not paint his actions in a sympathetic light.

Also, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , you forgot to mention that Kratos ended up killing a not-so trivial amount of people by murdering the entire Greek pantheon.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Kratos killed his own family in part due to being manipulated into doing so by Ares and because of his battle-rage. Then when the gods realized that Ares was getting a little too big for his britches, Zeus and the other gods dragged Kratos into their harebrained scheme of deposing him. They were hoping Kratos would be grateful for getting revenge and happy with the reward of being a god, but...well, with Kratos being an eternal malcontent combined with the growing fear of future patricide (partially brought on by memories/similarities of the War of the Titans and due to literal supernatural megrims emerging from the opening of Pandora's Box preying on that), the gods decided to get rid of him, driving Kratos to vengeance on the gods.

It was a glorified cluster****. Kratos was the Proto-******* Hero ripped right out of the pages of ancient myth, a jerk of epic proportions motivated by even bigger jerks. I'm glad the latest God of War game actually characterized him well enough that it did not paint his actions in a sympathetic light.

Also, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , you forgot to mention that Kratos ended up killing a not-so trivial amount of people by murdering the entire Greek pantheon.

Smooth Criminal
I mean yeah but "omg he gave them hope"

D

Deleted member

I'd totally be down for Nathan Drake.
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Ok listen here
@Erureido @Shishœ
Just to mention, Fate/Extella Link is confirmed to be getting a Switch release.
And by what I heard, there are English screenshots, so it may be getting an English release. Also, apparently, the bonus costumes for the Switch versions are making the main 3 heroines look like mascots.
Nero's bonus costume makes her design bearable, huh...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
yeah but if you played the new God of War game that whole bit becomes irrelevant

Smooth Criminal
Some people think that dumb little gesture redeems it. Cause we live in a society with DBZ and Vegeta being forgiven for literally killing everyone
View attachment 169098
Ok listen here

Nero's bonus costume makes her design bearable, huh...
I can't get into Fate cause the prequel series just didn't hook me but I'm curious about this Nero chick cause some friends call her me

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
*looks at Grand Order* Let's see, only a total of 3 Quartz per week. Check. Only give Quartz after maintenance or real-life events or Twitter/Facebook likes. Check. Sure, sometimes they are generous in giving you a whole bunch of Quartz sometimes. But regularly, when it's not an Event or after Maintenance or something involving likes, you only get 1 Saint Quartz on one day and 2 on another day for a total of 3 for the week. The only time you get more than those ones are when you spend your butt logging in everyday to get the "Reached Number of Log-ins" Bonus that happens from time to time.
And you need 30 if you want to be guaranteed something that is 4-star or higher. As a F2P Player, it's one of those games where you really need to be very considerate with your Summon Currency.
That game is probably a real outlier then. Most gacha games give out premium currency daily and with consistency from my experience.

The only ones I play these days besides FE Heroes are Kingdom Hearts: Union Cross and sometimes Dissidia: Opera Omnia.

KHUx has a daily login bonus that increases over consecutive daily logins, resetting after 5 days. It starts at 100 Jewels on day 1 and ends at 300 Jewels on day 5. You also have 10 daily quests each day that give 30 Jewels each, totaling at 300 Jewels per day. These quests are the same each day and are super easy and brief to complete. Additionally, there is the "Total Login Bonus" which rewards you for reaching milestones for your total days logged in. Sometimes the reward is in Jewels, a pack of 500 Jewels IIRC.

For reference, it costs 3,000 Jewels to do one pull on the latest premium banners, which usually give 10 Medals per pull (medals are to KHUx what units are to FE Heroes). Nowadays, these premium banners often guarantee at least a Tier 5 7-Star Medal per pull (Tiers determine the Special Attack multiplier of a medal, up to Tier 8, though Tier 5's are often still great medals, some still being better than some Tier 6's and Tier 7's). Most banners come with a mercy pull system for the featured medal too, meaning that if you don't pull the featured medal within a certain amount of pulls, you will get it guaranteed in the specified amount of pulls (usually 5 pulls or 10 pulls, in rare cases it's 15 pulls but usually those medals aren't even good enough to justify 15 pulls). Additionally, you tend to get one Trait Medal for the featured Medal every pull (put simply, Traits just make Medals stronger, such as giving them effective damage against certain enemies or just flat extra damage or defense, or the coveted "Extra Attack" trait. Which Traits you get are random though). You also tend to get 3 Magic Mirror Medals every pull on a premium banner (I don't know how to explain these succintly if you haven't played the game, but they're really useful a resource and have become pretty easy to stock up at this point). Sometimes, you also get VIP coins which are quite useful too and can even be used to straight up buy other medals sometimes.

To compare price-wise, you can buy 3,000 Jewels once per week for €14.99, which is similar to buying 23 Orbs for €13.99 in FE Heroes. However, the 3,000 Jewels pack is much better value because it grants you VIP status, giving you permanent access to all Special quests all week, and exclusive access to VIP special quests that include more Jewel rewards, extra resources, and even exclusive medals that you can farm for duplicates of to max them out (the quality of VIP Medals varies though, some are real potential game changers if you're a new or struggling player and just generally solid for any player, some are mediocre. They've never really contained the "best new medal in the game" though) The VIP pass also grants you 5 extra daily tries in PvP, and IIRC you also get Super Skip Tickets now, which allow you to skip a quest you haven't completed, and it will act as if you completed it and give you all rewards (normal Skip Tickets only allow you to skip a quest you've already completed, and are mainly used to speed up farming rather than getting free Jewels and the like).

And if you don't include Daily Login Bonuses and other sources for Jewels, you can save up for a 3,000 Jewel pull on just the 300 Jewels from Daily Quests, in just 10 days, consistently.

And that's just the Global version, I've heard JP is even more generous.

Opera Omnia is a lot simpler in that you simply get 100 Gems per day and they also have a consecutive login bonus, as well as special consecutive login bonuses to go along with them sometimes to go with a special event in the game. It also has Daily Quests, though only one gives a Gem reward. You need 5,000 Gems to do one 10 weapon pull or 500 Gems (or a Draw Ticket) for a single weapon pull on a banner, but one 10 weapon pull always guarantees a focus weapon, of which there are always three. Playing through content is really generous with Gems and there is a ton to play through for a new player. And yes, you just pull for equipment in this game. You get the characters as part of the story or as part of limited time events that are always easy (and they always come back if you miss them).

D

Deleted member

Some people think that dumb little gesture redeems it. Cause we live in a society with DBZ and Vegeta being forgiven for literally killing everyone

I can't get into Fate cause the prequel series just didn't hook me but I'm curious about this Nero chick cause some friends call her me
Well then they're ****ing idiots because Nero's got some huge bazoonkers

Ivander

Smash Legend
She's great in the original Extra games. Extella and Grand Order end up making her rather mary sue-ish. In Last Encore, I heard she's actually fine and not one of the show's issues.
But yeah, she's actually a great character in the original Extra games, so if you want to learn about her, you should watch a playthrough of Fate/Extra and Extra CCC.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
How to redeem a Pokémon in one minute and forty eight seconds.
Also it looks like Meltan is going to have a Zygarde-like form- gathering a bunch of Meltan together to fuse into one new being.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Actually, another reason why I liked Extra Nero was that there was implication that was later retconned by later titles was that it gave the idea that Nero was actually a man, but had a woman form due to his fascination and perception of beauty and whatnot. Later titles just made Nero just a straight-up woman due to waifu-ism and whatnot.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
If you check New Posts, you can see that there's A LOT of Korean spam bots. Too much for me to report on my own. Help please. Make Smashboards a better place.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I guess I’ll spoiler tag my opinion on Jojo.

Esidisi is dead! He was gross with his veins coming out of his body. It should Jojo’s back I thought it was Esidisi attached to him but I assume it’s supposed to be showing his insides maybe?

I also just realized that Esidisi is AC/DC. lol

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>playing fallout 3
>sees an Outcast trio vs Deathclaw fight
>hides and watches
>isn't paying attention
>two Deathclaws attack me from behind and kill me

Outcast: *hyperventilating*
ME: He's fighting that Deathclaw-- AGHHHH!

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
>playing fallout 3
>sees an Outcast trio vs Deathclaw fight
>hides and watches
>isn't paying attention
>two Deathclaws attack me from behind and kill me

Outcast: *hyperventilating*
ME: He's fighting that Deathclaw-- AGHHHH!
>playing Fallout 3

:troll:

I wouldn't mind shifting this thread's discussion to Fallout, whether it be Fallout 1 - 4, New Vegas, or 76. Even Tactics or BoS, but we shouldn't talk about BoS.

D

Deleted member

Hey Moydow Moydow look at me
ok good I have until next year to finish EOV
All I know is Roundabout by Yes is gonna remind me of Jojo for the rest of my life at this point
You think I can listen to any of the songs it references without thinking it's a mother****ing Jojo reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom