• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
As promised, Nintendo released 3 more NES games for the Switch's NES online today: Solomon's Key, Super Dodge Ball, and NES Open Tournament Golf.

However, they threw in a 4th one as a surprise: "The Legend of Zelda Special". It's still the first Zelda game but you start the game with max Rupees, Blue Ring, Magical Shield, White Sword, Power Bracelet, and most items (AKA Baby's First Zelda 1). Regular Zelda 1 is sill available.

Interesting.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, that's dumb. Imagine if a website actually did that too.
Ikr, imagine how dumb thst would be.
Id imagine it would be really dumb
Cause the ps4 is the best and you have to pay for the privilege to change your name on such a great console.
Its funny how the switch had that feature day one and it was and is free

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
As promised, Nintendo released 3 more NES games for the Switch's NES online today: Solomon's Key, Super Dodge Ball, and NES Open Tournament Golf.

However, they threw in a 4th one as a surprise: "The Legend of Zelda Special". It's still the first Zelda game but you start the game with max Rupees, Blue Ring, Magical Shield, White Sword, Power Bracelet, and most items (AKA Baby's First Zelda 1). Regular Zelda 1 is sill available.

Interesting.
Cool... I’ll actually be able to beat Zelda 1.

D

Deleted member

Interesting.
That's actually pretty cool tbh. I wonder if they'll do that to other games.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Ivander

Smash Legend

Interesting.
That's actually pretty cool tbh. I wonder if they'll do that to other games.
Super Mario Bros., except you play as Link. You start as LoZ Link, a mushroom turns you into LoZ2 Link, a Fire Flower transforms LoZ2 Link to have his red tunic. And Peach is replaced by LoZ2 Zelda when you beat the game.

But regardless, the idea of re-releasing some titles with differences has potential. Heck, it'd be amazing if they did do SNES and N64 and then re-release some with differences. Like say, Mario 64 with a multiplayer mode, etc.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
D

Deleted member

Interesting.
But none of them are Startropics, so I still don't care about the Nintendo Switch Online NES Games.

D

Deleted member

Super Mario Bros., except you play as Link. You start as LoZ Link, a mushroom turns you into LoZ2 Link, a Fire Flower transforms LoZ2 Link to have his red tunic. And Peach is replaced by LoZ2 Zelda when you beat the game.

But regardless, the idea of re-releasing some titles with differences has potential. Heck, it'd be amazing if they did do SNES and N64 and then re-release some with differences. Like say, Mario 64 with a multiplayer mode, etc.
Way ahead of ya

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
But none of them are Startropics, so I still don't care about the Nintendo Switch Online NES Games.
^ The correct answer right here.

Although ST2's Boss Rush can **** off.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh, that's wonderful!

That makes me feel happy. :3
Thanks! The box looks clean I might say.

There's nothing like unboxing a video game console for the first time and setting it up. I remember where I was when I unboxed every system I ever owned.
Add me when you can.
For sure. Just gotta find an HDTV to hook it up on haha.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, that's dumb. Imagine if a website actually did that too.
And then they take away most of the features associated with it.

Wouldn't that be crazy?
Ubisoft is putting out a survey regarding what people's favourite Mario characters are. They might be working on another Mario game.

Vote for mama you cowards.

View attachment 169123
No vote Bowser he needs his own game.
Oh my god we may finally get a Waluigi game.
It be hilarious if it took another company for Waluigi to finally get his own game.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It be hilarious if it took another company for Waluigi to finally get his own game.
Sadly it's the only way Nintendo will ever give him a game lol.

After all these years and he still hasn't appeared in a Wario Land or a WarioWare. Talk about an injustice.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

After all these years and he still hasn't appeared in a Wario Land or a WarioWare. Talk about an injustice.
That's the most baffling part of his existence. Why not just throw him into one of those games Nintendo?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Speaking of a Waluigi game, I recently learned that someone turned the Waluigi's Taco Stand meme into a Super Mario 64 ROM hack:

WAH?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Well when his character literally only exists so Wario has a partner in sports what do you expect?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I HOPE that this Ubisoft survey thing doesn't lead to Waluigi getting his own game

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's the most baffling part of his existence. Why not just throw him into one of those games Nintendo?
They just seem to like confining him to spinoffs lol. It's bad enough that he can't get his own game even as an E-Shop title.
Well when his character literally only exists so Wario has a partner in sports what do you expect?
That might be true but I don't see why he could have more involvement in the extended Mario universe.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Something else I also realized. How many ignorant people or trolls do you think are going to vote for Bowsette or Booette?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They just seem to like confining him to spinoffs lol. It's bad enough that he can't get his own game even as an E-Shop title.

That might be true but I don't see why he could have more involvement in the extended Mario universe.
He doesn’t really need more involvement though.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
He doesn’t really need more involvement though.
Subjective my dude. Like I said I think he could have an E-Shop title. Like something completely wacky and bonkers similar to the fanmade Waluigi game. I love me some stupid fun games lol.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Subjective my dude. Like I said I think he could have an E-Shop title. Like something completely wacky and bonkers similar to the fanmade Waluigi game. I love me some stupid fun games lol.
If he had to get one then Daisy woukd have to have one too.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think that now that Daisy is in Smash she should get a little more exposure in Mario. She kind of has with Super Mario Run but she still has a whole kingdom that we haven't ever seen LOL

Would've been nice if Sarasaland was a kingdom in Odyssey RIP

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Not when Daisy at least got into smash even if its as an echo lol.
I mean what else would she have been? lol

If echo fighters weren’t their own thing Daisy would have just been colour swap like Peach in everyother game.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
To be fair, you could say this about the entire extended Mario cast sans Yoshi.

Rosalina and Pauline had brief exceptions but even they generally only appear in spin-offs and even then, not consistently. And Rosalina didn't even start appearing in spin-offs with any consistency until mid-Wii U era, despite being an instant hit. Pauline doesn't even appear consistently in the Mario VS Donkey Kong games.

Much like the Sonic franchise, the Mario franchise isn't one you can rely on to see even the most genuinely beloved characters get any sort of consistent appearances or worthwhile use.

I'm at a point where I find myself less disappointed in the fact that there isn't a Rosalina game or that she isn't in an RPG with top notch characterisation, and more disappointed in the fact they haven't stepped up the merch game for her, because Rosalina gets consistent merch but it's been pretty lacking in quality lately.

I just want a figma or Nendoroid, pls Nintendo.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Not when Daisy at least got into smash even if its as an echo lol.
Whaaaaaaaaat? If anything, Daisy in Smash is more of a reason for her to get her own game. Smash is huge, and Daisy has canon potential that could be tapped into if she was given more focus in Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom