• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

EDIT: LOL Shiny just liked me insulting myself. The hell is wrong with you, kid? :laugh:
....So many things that you can not even imagine the number.
Like for example, I hate much more stuff than I like stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hating on Forces, you mean?

I'm still kind of surprised you saw it today. Especially comparisons to Emoji Movie. Ain't that bad.

It isn't that bad, but a comparison to the Emoji movie is honestly really mild compared to what people have to say about it on average.

Really considering the only time I walked in on the Emoji Movie was a rapidfire stream of advertisements, it'd be more fair to say the Emoji movie is "Like Sonic Adventure 2 if it was murdered with a rusty sledgehammer, urinated on, and then baked into gluten-free cookies."

Yeup still no answers, good job guys.
You gave a very vague question and 15 minutes to answer your question at 1 in the morning (EST) and are now giving passive-aggressive responses

Methinks you need to take a break from the internet. You're making assumptions that people hate you too. Staying on is probably only going to get things worse.

EDIT: this was before seeing the edits. Gonna take a break myself then I suppose.
:061:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
-You have more tanks that are developed (ya know, A or S Trust), right?; because Finch and Godfrey are pure ****; the good hammers are Kasandra and Electra. Perceval works like a charm on Four due the Agility Mod he gives.
-Get dem Block Rate Up V Aux Cores
-Don't overdrive stuff on Rex
-Bruh, get Theory, she's a Top 3 tank for sure and works great on Rex
-I legit don't need healers; Waifu does everything. If Kurodong uses Twibarrel Autocannon I just go beyblade in front of him. :denzel:
-If you finish Chapter 7 you'll get something that will roflstomp Superbosses on Chain Attacks.

Nut.
Hey, Hey, Hey, Godfrey is **** (if somewhat fun on Zeke). But don't call my little Finch ****. She is great on no.4 and being able to have 5 Mountain Crusher in a row on a toppled enemy is the greatest feeling ever.

Though, Finch would be the kind of person you could insult in the face. And they would probably forget in a minute.

D

Deleted member

Meh. Me too. Notbhing wrong with that, I think...
Oh really?
You guys think I am positive but trust me, I am the exact opposite. I try to be positive but if you knew me really well in real life, you would say that I am a really negative person. :(
Oh I made this stupid tweet as well.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
It isn't that bad, but a comparison to the Emoji movie is honestly really mild compared to what people have to say about it on average.

Really considering the only time I walked in on the Emoji Movie was a rapidfire stream of advertisements, it'd be more fair to say the Emoji movie is "Like Sonic Adventure 2 if it was murdered with a rusty sledgehammer, urinated on, and then baked into gluten-free cookies."
You are wrong. The Emoji Movie is literally the worst movie ever made in my opinion.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Look if you're looking for a safe zone I'm STILL lookin' for that kind of sweet hangout.

This is the best site for dodging that kind of stuff I've found by far and I've still had to block two drivebys and a rabid dinosaur.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Gotta say, jokes aside, The Emoji Movie isn’t very good.

Academy Award nominee BOSS BABY on the other hand...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh really?
You guys think I am positive but trust me, I am the exact opposite. I try to be positive but if you knew me really well in real life, you would say that I am a really negative person. :(
hugsending.gif

You're too young and don't have enough life experience to be like that.

Don't turn into a self-deprecating, pessimistic mess like me. Stay strong, dammit!

D

Deleted member

View attachment 138006

You're too young and don't have enough life experience to be like that.

Don't turn into a self-deprecating, pessimistic mess like me. Stay strong, dammit!
Thanks! :)
I have been staying strong, it is just I fear that I make you users too uncomfortable. :(
Gotta say, jokes aside, The Emoji Movie isn’t very good.

Academy Award nominee BOSS BABY on the other hand...
Boss Baby and the Emoji Movie can all burn and never exist again.
The Secret Life of Pets can burn as well.
I get that you're a kid but it takes a lot of effort to not dunk you like you're Goku if you post stuff like this
I do not get it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh really?
Oh I made this stupid tweet as well.

You are wrong. The Emoji Movie is literally the worst movie ever made in my opinion.
I was talking about Sonic Forces, not the Emoji Movie.

Sonic Forces is a tepid game treated like the devil. The Emoji Movie is just the waste matter of a collective liposuction sitting of every clueless corporate executive in existence.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Sonic Dash, then.

Comparing Forces to it is a bit extreme though. Forces was alright. No Mania, but alright.

And I've always used negativity as humor.

Guess that stuff is always around when you have pessimism and bad life experiences, huh? :laugh:
I'm reminded of a quote widely attributed to Robin Williams.

“I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”

Couldn't source it to Williams definitively in the last 15 minutes or so, but I suppose it's got a point either way.

I mean.

If you're asking us to be respectful? Just come out and ask us that. We're pretty good on that, usually.

If you're actually asking us to ensure you don't see something on the internet? We ain't gods. We can't promise or offer you anything except that we'll control ourselves.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

SOMEONE SHOW THIS UNCULTURED SWINE LYTHERO
I have seen Lythero's For Glory montages only though. Good stuff.
You gave a very vague question and 15 minutes to answer your question at 1 in the morning (EST) and are now giving passive-aggressive responses

Methinks you need to take a break from the internet. You're making assumptions that people hate you too. Staying on is probably only going to get things worse.

EDIT: this was before seeing the edits. Gonna take a break myself then I suppose.
:061:
I agree with Zeb, take a break from the internet One winged Devil One winged Devil and get some fresh and nice air.
Oh really?
Is anyone going to ignore this stupid tweet?
I was talking about Sonic Forces, not the Emoji Movie.

Sonic Forces is a tepid game treated like the devil. The Emoji Movie is just the waste matter of a collective liposuction sitting of every clueless corporate executive in existence.
I heard about Sonic Forces. A lot of people think Sonic Forces is bad, but I personally think it is mediocre.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have been staying strong, it is just I fear that I make you users too uncomfortable. :(
Comfort zones are for *******, if you ask me.

I do not get it.
SOMEONE SHOW THIS UNCULTURED SWINE LYTHERO
WE HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO DO TO SAVE THE WORLD: KILL ALL OF THE GOKUS.

I'm reminded of a quote widely attributed to Robin Williams.

“I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”

Couldn't source it to Williams definitively in the last 15 minutes or so, but I suppose it's got a point either way.
My life philosophy in a nutshell lol

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just noticed XC2 NG+ also doesn't give a **** about mechanics.

Using the Level IV Special under a roof:

Mythra: "Im sorry, I can't"
Pneuma: "lmao Siren do your ****"

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
And don't even get me started on anything related to Feminism.

OK I get you hate women and you think Anita is the devil, just leave your ****ty video to yourself or at least give me an edit mode so I can have NO videos in the sidebar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The hell is going on in here?
What happens when people don't avoid Sonic related YouTube comments like the plague.

It's been YEARS since I've heavily followed Sonic and I STILL think I carry legitimate emotional trauma from reading the kind of stuff you find in equivalent locations. Like, I'm still wondering if it was part of what initially started my depression.

Community is more vile than a nuclear bomb lined with nerve gas canisters and sewer dipped shrapnel.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Like, bad fancharacters? Probably just young kids, it's fine.

Weird kinks? Uhhhh OK suuuure, not entirely normal but they stick to themselves and are pretty easy to avoid.

Actual "serious" part of the Sonic fandom?

Completely indistinguishable from the hatedom and also satan's anus.

That aside, I'm starting to get kind of worried about gravitypuff. I used to have these kinds of breakdowns when I was younger.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Actual "serious" part of the Sonic fandom?

Completely indistinguishable from the hatedom and also satan's anus.
Er.

Not to bring anything ill to the fore or anything, just purely curious, but what's your definition of serious fandom in that context?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Er.

Not to bring anything ill to the fore or anything, just purely curious, but what's your definition of serious fandom in that context?
Guys who hang out on forums talking about general details on the games. Think I blocked out most of it, so I should be fine to recount what I didn't.

Basically SEGA's forums are pretty bad and every other Sonic community was bad enough that it looked incredible by comparison.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
...I'm no longer sure.

Really want to make a burger though.

Think I'll just step out a moment and do that.
A burger? ...at midnightish?
What happens when people don't avoid Sonic related YouTube comments like the plague.

It's been YEARS since I've heavily followed Sonic and I STILL think I carry legitimate emotional trauma from reading the kind of stuff you find in equivalent locations. Like, I'm still wondering if it was part of what initially started my depression.

Community is more vile than a nuclear bomb lined with nerve gas canisters and sewer dipped shrapnel.
well be like me and just not like the series.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to move on from the current topic and start talking about tacos; it's an order.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Guys who hang out on forums talking about general details on the games. Think I blocked out most of it, so I should be fine to recount what I didn't.

Basically SEGA's forums are pretty bad and every other Sonic community was bad enough that it looked incredible by comparison.
I suppose I've always wanted to talk a bit of shop about them, but...I get the feeling this isn't that.

Won't ask more. Appreciate the info, I'll know to steel myself if I go.

You say that as though there's ever a bad time for them.

Besides, this is more of my 2 PM than my 2 AM.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
If someone needs someone to chat with I'll be available. My PMs are open.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This is getting totally out of hand, I don't think I follow everything that is happening, but...

If this is an issue about opinions, I'll say one thing. Your opinion is yours and yours alone, you shouldn't feel bad about what other people think. I for example liked Sonic Forces, and hell, my favourite Sonic game is Sonic Unleashed. There's a lot of people very vocal on their opinion about those games, and not liking them it's absolutely fine, we're human beings after all, and we are all different. This is why I understand that people don't have to like the same things I do (also you can like something but give criticism about parts that can be improved, but that's another matter).

So, you guys shouldn't be afraid of sharing your opinion. You are in a FORUM. This is a place to share different experiences, points of view, and you guessed it, opinions. Go discuss, but have fun as always. We don't want people to go away or feel uncomfortable, we only want to have a good time, and if you can't find enjoyment on this site, maybe you should just give it a rest and come back later.

That's all I wanted to say. I don't think anyone here means any harm to anyone, but yeah, I think we should stop this matter.
Look. I'm pretty sure I have some kind of trauma from the Sonic hatedom/"fandom." I'm pretty sure they do too. Once that gets ingrained, telling them to "suck it up" is BAD advice. Because there are HORRID places on the internet, and once you've seen enough of it ANY negativity can be a reminder. Regardless of subject, regardless of seriousness.

If you can't account for that, you haven't seen what I have and felt what I've felt. Plain and simple. And you DEFINITELY don't have the qualifications to advise the puff.

well be like me and just not like the series.
Oh hey, what's the finger between the ring finger and the index finger called?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sometimes you got to call a spade a spade. You don't owe it to anybody to put up with their never-ending baggage.
Yeah but you can call a spade a spade with tact. Doesn't pay to be blunt when being blunt actively makes a situation worse.

Gotta take these on a case by case basis brah.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I suppose I've always wanted to talk a bit of shop about them, but...I get the feeling this isn't that.

Won't ask more. Appreciate the info, I'll know to steel myself if I go.

You say that as though there's ever a bad time for them.

Besides, this is more of my 2 PM than my 2 AM.
Well fair enough I guess.

Look. I'm pretty sure I have some kind of trauma from the Sonic hatedom/"fandom." I'm pretty sure they do too. Once that gets ingrained, telling them to "suck it up" is BAD advice. Because there are HORRID places on the internet, and once you've seen enough of it ANY negativity can be a reminder. Regardless of subject, regardless of seriousness.

If you can't account for that, you haven't seen what I have and felt what I've felt. Plain and simple. And you DEFINITELY don't have the qualifications to advise the puff.

Oh hey, what's the finger between the ring finger and the index finger called?
A finger.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Terumae Romae 2 might be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The script is so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom