• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy Batman! Things got really out of hand while I was at work.

'hope everyone had a nice lunch/dinner though.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I had to find other things to do for 30 minutes.

It was horrifying.
That explains why there weren't any replies for over a hour....

Anyways @Mythra I am doing Dahlia's quest.... And I went to the low level of Tantal during ether mist and oh boy....

I have never fought a kraken enemy, until now...

And sadly.... It was too easy....
Playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in level 99 made me felt like Saitama ...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Time to move on from the current topic and start talking about tacos; it's an order.
First burgers and now tacos...jesus, this place just makes me wish I had that instead of tilapia. I miss these so much, especially birria and carne asada quesatacos.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
https://sourcegaming.info/2018/03/01/smash-bros-on-the-nes/
Here's a nice, pretty accurate article about Smash being on the NES.

I made the suggestion of the logo being updated :3 a lot of people don't realize that the 4 parts of the Smash logo is because the project plan was envisioned with 4 players. Also the line intersections of the circle represent a "crossover" which is another core part of the series. So if it debuted on the NES the 4 player aspect would've been lost.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Boss Baby and the Emoji Movie can all burn and never exist again.
The Secret Life of Pets can burn as well.

I do not get it.
Let's just hope that the upcoming computer-animated Grinch movie is actually good, as I never was a fan of the live-action version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. In fact, I can probably say that live-action isn't a smart move for movie adaptations of Dr. Seuss books. But even then, computer-animated movies like Horton Hears a Who have a fair amount of quirky moments that can make them feel highly inferior to the TV specials that Chuck Jones was involved with.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner was Mach Rider, which proved that he still does have an active following. Prince Sable was at least pretty close, though the same can't be said for Mini Kangaroo and the Devil.

Next up is one featuring a certain infamously hard Melee trophy and a fan favorite puzzle fairy. Your choices are Lip from Panel De Pon, Gumshoe's Mr Stevenson, Diskun, and Urban Champion.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Only one more to go with FDC's Ayumi and Goku (NOT the one your thinking about, but the video game character).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
>decides to check up on the nintenzone
>sees two mods, one admin, and @Flight in one page

.....sssssssoooooooooooooo no more fires for now?
Oh, please. We'll always have fires. Site issues commonly happen every day. Thankfully Warchamp7 is there to help~

----------------

Also, finally saw the Emoji Movie. Honestly found it funny, but it wasn't bad nor good. Just a plain meh. Literally. The Meh family has to be some of the funniest points to it. Obvious advertising aside, I did like the section with the various Viruses(though Trolls aren't one, they still felt entertaining to the situation). But yeah, not that impressive. I was expecting beyond bad, but it's hardly what I got. Just mediocre entirely.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
fe2.jpg

Picked up reproduction copies of FE1, 2, and 12 the other day. I'm usually against pirates/reproductions as a collector, but as I own the originals I didn't feel that bad. Thankfully the NES repros use new parts rather than cannibalizing chips from original carts. I also didn't realize Nintendo DS reproductions were a thing now, though sadly the game is still region locked if played on a 3DS.

I want to restart my Youtube channel someday, and doing a personal retrospective of the FE series I think would be a lot of fun.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
@AreJay25 you should be more active here, you are quite a funny person. Or not being active and then making the "lol" post is what makes you popular. I tagged this post for a good reason.

If you are right, I will eat my shoes.
Excuse me? If I wasn't wearing steel toed boots, I'd be pretty mad that you're stepping on my toes.

Tread carefully, friend.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The floor is being capable of impartiality:

Also XC2 NG+ update:
- Got 4 Torna Blades: Perdido, Akhos, Cressidus and Obrona in that order.
- Cheeky Monolith which prevents players to rush the game by removing parts of ladders and stairs like by magic.
- Still no Vale and Zenobia.
- About to get 2nd Tank back.

I also tried replaying to the game with the voice acting on Japanese.
...And put it back on English at the middle of Chapter 3.

While not perfect, I'm too much attached to the English voices of characters like Poppi's and Zeke's, and the Japanese ones sounds like voices you could ear in every anime ever (with the exception of Morag's, which I still hardly believe she's dubbed by a Japanese woman).
I also prefer being able to understand what they say outside of the cut-scenes too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I’m about to face the Magmalice and the Firn Fiend.

The boss fights are always the worst part of this game. I hope that’s something they fix in the sequel.

Maybe I should craft some more medicinal herbs first..

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
* person asked everyone on the Switch subreddit how you feel after the kirby demo*
" I dont like kirby amd the demo didnt change that at all"
*gets -12*

But I answered the question
---
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I’m about to face the Magmalice and the Firn Fiend.

The boss fights are always the worst part of this game. I hope that’s something they fix in the sequel.

Maybe I should craft some more medicinal herbs first..
I found that boss pretty fun with the bashmobile, of course I ran into walls and got hot with those fire and ice attacks, I had to make plenty of those herbs too

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh, please. We'll always have fires. Site issues commonly happen every day. Thankfully Warchamp7 is there to help~
Oh yeah I know. That's why said for now. I'd like to believe the fires burn ever so gently when doused, but it always rises back up.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If you don't like Kirby himself, that's okay. If you don't like Kirby in general? Get out.
Outside of Crystal shards the other games haven’t really been fun for me.
Good tastes. Crystal Shards is the best Kirby game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom