• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

32423.png
weow.jpg
wowe.jpg
You often have to wonder why any retail store would endorse a movie that has very terrible reviews. Based on what I'm hearing, The Emoji Movie is the Superman 64 (the worst video game ever made) of feature films.
I know, right? I hate the Emoji Movie so much to the point where I would happily burn multiple copies in the public for display.
I agree that the Emoji Movie is the Superman 64 of feature films.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
School isn't real life? :confused:

You often have to wonder why any retail store would endorse a movie that has very terrible reviews. Based on what I'm hearing, The Emoji Movie is the Superman 64 (the worst video game ever made) of feature films.
I know, right? I hate the Emoji Movie so much to the point where I would happily burn multiple copies in the public for display.
I agree that the Emoji Movie is the Superman 64 of feature films.
Let's not go that far.

Superman 64 can at least be enjoyed by masochists.

The Emoji movie would be closer to Sonic Forces; they both shoehorn references because why not (mobile games and Classic Sonic), use memes to sell (emoji in general and OC mode), have a plot that makes actual cardboard look special and so on...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*muffins begin to rain down from the sky*

. . .go on.
You want me to name all the notable emotes I made?

Most of them were simple like WutDash, SadPinkie, TwiExcite, TarnationAppleJack, FabRarity, UmuNero, Lewdcoa, AccordingToThis, ShockedCirno, YuyukoDrool, Woomy, OkInkling, Patbait, DeleteJinjo, PyraSip, and so forth.

D

Deleted member

You want me to name all the notable emotes I made?

Most of them were simple like WutDash, SadPinkie, TwiExcite, TarnationAppleJack, FabRarity, UmuNero, Lewdcoa, AccordingToThis, ShockedCirno, YuyukoDrool, Woomy, OkInkling, Patbait, DeleteJinjo, PyraSip, and so forth.
Don't forget Senate. Great for Star Wars ****posting.

D

Deleted member

DeleteJinjo
What is this one? Are you referencing TheLastJinjo from the Nintendo Switch Thread? Just curious.

If someone made an emote of me, it would be "ShinyLike".
without what? Opinions?
Am I missing context here?
:061:
MAY YOU PLEASE CAPITALIZE THE W?
Sorry, my grammar correction skills are coming into me.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Eh. It’s cool. The place is under new management and I moved on to me and Aussie's own server we made this year.

Brawler stepped down and Flight is in charge.
Saw that. Flight's pretty chill, he's a level-headed choice.

Ain't really been back since though, hope it's going alright there. And for you and Aus, too.

Negativite Sonic Opinions.

That **** kills me slowly inside.
Pretty sure Uni's just being facetious.

Or a ****waffle.

Fifty-fifty chance, really. But if it's any consolation, if he's being a ****waffle, I'll call him a ****waffle.

D

Deleted member

Weren't you complaining about not being able to say your opinions yesterday?
234234.gif

If you want an echo chamber. . .you certainly aren't going to get it here. Or most places TBH

EDIT:well. . .im sure you will get a few echo chambers. But not for something like that lol
I will try to interpret what you mean. I agree with you Zeb.
In one way or another, a place like this is going to always have negative opinions and stuff that makes people cringe. Every single thing with a fandom small or big has it.
Off-Topic:
People also get it wrong with fandoms. The annoying people are only the small percent of the entire fandom in every fandom.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Ain't really been back since though, hope it's going alright there. And for you and Aus, too.
We are fine. The place gets pretty active, Lapis Sol I mean.

People are always there and talking. Plus they are a riot. I love it. I’m sure you would too if you checked it out.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I haven't finish chapter 6 yet... And I am a bit paranoid when it comes to "spoilers" so... Sorry I won't check the spoiler for now.

And hey, all in all I like Zeke, I'm surprised and glad how he turned out.

I see, you can guess which non spoiler blade I still missed lol.

I might trade No. 4's Dio Dagas for Rex's Finch... But then again I found Rex needs a tank blade sometime because for some reason that 130 SB can still hit you even without aggro.....

As for Nia, nah she's good with Dahlia, Sheba. ... Eh... I don't really want to swap her off...
And tbh your pair is a bit tricky when dealing with that 130 SB.. Since you got your need a healer.... And your favorite waifu....

I actually didn't use punch items at all lol, or focus on it....

And just this morning, I beat that 130 SB using the same pair I used before without even dying once (I mean need to start over again)
Just how....
If my HP is low.. .
Rex: ANCHOR SHOT! HAH! ANCHOR SHOT HAH!

Do massive damage while charging special faster

Rex: *doing the beyblade*

Rant: AI Nia is bad at positioning. ..she die twice constantly because she was on the back of 130 SB where it will use bonecrusher...
-You have more tanks that are developed (ya know, A or S Trust), right?; because Finch and Godfrey are pure ****; the good hammers are Kasandra and Electra. Perceval works like a charm on Four due the Agility Mod he gives.
-Get dem Block Rate Up V Aux Cores
-Don't overdrive stuff on Rex
-Bruh, get Theory, she's a Top 3 tank for sure and works great on Rex
-I legit don't need healers; Waifu does everything. If Kurodong uses Twibarrel Autocannon I just go beyblade in front of him. :denzel:
-If you finish Chapter 7 you'll get something that will roflstomp Superbosses on Chain Attacks.

Mythra Mythra What would your reaction be if you played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in 8k and 240 fps?
Nut.

D

Deleted member

I just want to mention that in VRChat a while back, someone read a Sonic Fanfiction and I have horrible memories over that story. You guys would not even believe how stupid and weird the story was. The person did not finish, and the person was half-way done only I think.
That would be my reaction as well.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You have more tanks that are developed (ya know, A or S Trust), right?; because Finch and Godfrey are pure ****; the good hammers are Kasandra and Electra. Perceval works like a charm on Four due the Agility Mod he gives.
Nope I haven't even do Finch and Godfrey's quest. . So maybe I will develop their affinity chart soon.

We'll I give Perceval to Zeke, and I think he works good on him...
Get dem Block Rate Up V Aux
Already equipped on most of my tank blades
-Bruh, get Theory, she's a Top 3 tank for sure and works great on Rex
I will, but you know I'm not rush on proceeding the story right? But hey, once I finish the quests that I can complete I will go and try to get Theory, and despite I heavily dislike and criticize Blade obtain quests for being predictable when it comes to plot. I am still curious on how will Praxis involved in this. Nevertheless I ain't hope much.

And quests and UMs for now aren't really a trouble for me anyway...

Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot about this.
I should have said Thank you for giving me advice on getting the rest of rare Blades. Without your advice I don't think I will escape the RNG hell that soon.
As my experience it is possible for you to get every RNG Blade before chapter 6,possible in chapter 5 but pretty hard.

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Weren't you complaining about not being able to say your opinions yesterday?
If you want an echo chamber. . .you certainly aren't going to get it here. Or most places TBH

EDIT:well. . .im sure you will get a few echo chambers. But not for something like that lol

Pretty sure Uni's just being facetious.

Or a ****waffle.

Fifty-fifty chance, really. But if it's any consolation, if he's being a ****waffle, I'll call him a ****waffle.
View attachment 138003

I will try to interpret what you mean. I agree with you Zeb.
In one way or another, a place like this is going to always have negative opinions and stuff that makes people cringe. Every single thing with a fandom small or big has it.
Off-Topic:
People also get it wrong with fandoms. The annoying people are only the small percent of the entire fandom in every fandom.
Yeup people hate me.

D

Deleted member

Yeup people hate me.
You are alright, do not think we hate you. :)

Do not think thoughts or things can be bad for you mental wise like me. I mean look at me, I am still suffering depression. I do not want you to get into thinking everyone hates you and becoming depressed, like what happened to me. :(
Stay positive all the time.
( I actually got depressed because of real life stuff, not because of you users )

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So if people don't hate me then why I get snark when I asked an actual question?

Telling me to cheer up doesn't help at all Swamp.
Don't know about the others, but on my end, it's because I'm an asshole.

EDIT: LOL Shiny just liked me insulting myself. The hell is wrong with you, kid? :laugh:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So if people don't hate me then why I get snark when I asked an actual question?
Snark can be friendly teasing ya know.

Hatred would mean we went after you maliciously. I don't think anyone has done that.

Well I tried. Sorry.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, ****
Nope I haven't even do Finch and Godfrey's quest. . So maybe I will develop their affinity chart soon.

We'll I give Perceval to Zeke, and I think he works good on him...

Already equipped on most of my tank blades

I will, but you know I'm not rush on proceeding the story right? But hey, once I finish the quests that I can complete I will go and try to get Theory, and despite I heavily dislike and criticize Blade obtain quests for being predictable when it comes to plot. I am still curious on how will Praxis involved in this. Nevertheless I ain't hope much.

And quests and UMs for now aren't really a trouble for me anyway...

Tbh her quest is well made, but involves some constant skip traveling, but yeah the ending is predictable
Theory's Driver dies; but I'll leave the cause of death as a mystery for you.
Then the Theory & Praxis' quest becomes available in Uraya, it starts serious but becomes wholesome and funny at the end.

Important Tip about Godfrey's quest: When you recieve this quest, save, exit the software and then enter again to flush the memory, as there's some really heavy load times at the end of it and you may get a game crash if you are playing for too long.

D

Deleted member

He is trying to be nice, man. If you are going to continue this conversation over and over I am honestly going to lose it.
I am sorry for acting a little rude, it is just we are making posts of bouncing back over and over again. We do not hate you at all or think you are the "bad guy". Got that?

Lets have peace among this thread. :)
Well, ****
Oh my goodness, I do not get that joke but for some reason I like the image and joke a lot. :joyful:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Then the Theory & Praxis' quest becomes available in Uraya, it starts serious but becomes wholesome and funny
Not gonna look at the spoiler but OK.. So.. Predictable (like all Blade obtain quest obviously)... But I am hoping is a good predictable not a lame one.

Then again I thought I already you told not to even mention spoiler lol.
And c'mon, you got to skip travel when it comes to playing a Xenoblade game ... And especially doing quest.

And oh man, so they have their own quest as well? Now there's more thing to do.And PLZ... you have to spoil this? :glare:

Important Tip about Godfrey's quest: When you recieve this quest, save, exit the software and then enter again to flush the memory, as there's some really heavy load times at the end of it and you may get a game crash if you are playing for too long.
Is this a bug? Why not much people address this?
Also fun fact: I do receive one game crash when doing Ursula's quest, but it was during the cutscene so...

You misses this I guess, but I previously said thank you for giving me advice for getting RNG rare Blades. I can't believe I can get them all just before the update.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can clean it up if you want, just give me the unedited image.
EDIT: BAM
Full Resolution

Resized to be under 98KB

Zoomed in
Oh.

Well, I was going to finish it later. So that I could get better at it, but thanks!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, I'll metaphorically light someone on fire for hating on Sonic, but I at least hold myself to my own standards outside of situations where I can already guess a fandom largely doesn't have any themselves and honestly what happened last page was kinda mild and no one kept it going.

Like, I've SEEN things. Saying a specific Sonic game that everyone kind of admits is mediocre has problems without any particularly obvious venomous connotations isn't that bad. Gives me reason to consider keeping my sig a bit longer and flash an uneasy stare, but there's hundreds of things better worth saving a shutdown for.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
OK So if you guys don't hate then please answer my question.

Where can I go so that see **** like what I saw before.
Hating on Forces, you mean?

I'm still kind of surprised you saw it today. Especially comparisons to Emoji Movie. Ain't that bad.

Self-deprecation is wonderful because I get to share pain in the form of jokey jokes :b:
Hey, it's always worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom