• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Wut

What makes you think a big Youtuber or a big artist like them would want to waste their time on a puny server?

Having online celebrities involved is always a bad idea.
Well I respectfully agree with your words, but I’d hardly call a server with 145 people “tiny”.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What would your reaction be if you played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in 8k and 240 fps
I prefer play a new Xenoblade game using unreal Engine 4... And 30 fps.... And hey, if Monolithsoft takes time this is possible.

And for some reason I felt the game fps is faster/smoother when playing on TV this morning.. .. I don't know why ... I mean it felt it was over 30 fps.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well I respectfully agree with your words, but I’d hardly call a server with 145 people “tiny”.
Still tiny compared to the thousands of subscribers that The Lonely Goomba has.

And I’m sure Discord servers owned by someone famous would be far more massive.

D

Deleted member

I am more of a Twitch user than a Discord user to be honest. Then again, I never really tried out Discord. Also the YouTube "celebrities" Twitches I hate, because everyone are kids that always say "hi!" or "notice me!" instead of something contributing to the plot over and over again. In a Smash for Wii U Twitch, everyone is on topic and it is clean. Nairo's Twitch is so good and so are some other Smash Brothers twitches.
Stoopid yes :p
stupid gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Can I have some? :b:
Sure.

I will take some, but put it in my plate named:
"La plaque de maître éclairée pour les plus intelligents et ceux qui peuvent changer les nations et les tribus d'une manière positive"
or...
"La plaque de maître éclairée pour le plus intelligent et ceux qui peuvent changer le monde entier doué où nous vivons tous en tant qu'individus d'une manière positive"
cece_nest_pas_une_plaque_petite.png

Hopefully you didn't get that at the movie theater.
I got my own supply.

More economical.

avi_popcorn_bag.png

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I am more of a Twitch user than a Discord user to be honest.
But Discord is more like Skype... Whereas Twitch is a video game streaming app.
At first Discord was pretty confusing for me, and it messed up my audio system, but it is pretty ok...I mostly use it to chat with friends, and I'm not that active in the servers, I haven't get used to them.
It dies sometime but that differs from group to group, hell on group requires you to enter your phone number for security reason...

Audio system again is probably your mic, and I used it a lot when I play PC games like Overwatch.

D

Deleted member

I got my own supply.

More economical.

View attachment 137995
m.jpg

M A Y I P L E A S E H A V E M O R E P O P C O R N?
At first Discord was pretty confusing for me, and it messed up my audio system, but it is pretty ok...I mostly use it to chat with friends, and I'm not that active in the servers, I haven't get used to them.
Oh so it is that kind of website? Than Twitch is my preference. I prefer talking to internet strangers with text rather than voice. Discord does seem pretty confusing though, but I will learn it if I want to. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh so it is that kind of website? Than Twitch is my preference. I prefer talking to internet strangers with text rather than voice. Discord does seem pretty confusing though, but I will learn it if I want to. :p
Voice is more or less optional.

Text is how it mostly happens.

But you wouldn't like it anyway; there's no like button :troll:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 137996
M A Y I P L E A S E H A V E M O R E P O P C O R N?

It is something like Skype, you can use text too, not only the mic.

It dies sometime but that differs from group to group, hell on group requires you to enter your phone number for security reason...

Audio system again is probably your mic, and I used it a lot when I play PC games like Overwatch.
Well it was both the mic and the speakers that mess up, even the webcam, I don't know if it has to do that it clashes with Skype or something. When it comes to the videocalls, Discord definitely sucks in comparison to Skype, that's for sure.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well it was both the mic and the speakers that mess up, even the webcam, I don't know if it has to do that it clashes with Skype or something. When it comes to the videocalls, Discord definitely sucks in comparison to Skype, that's for sure.
I think video call is new for Discord, so they can still improve it, overall. Discord is way better than Skype.
The app is smooth and messages will always be saved, unlike Skype.

D

Deleted member

Use dental floss.
~using it~
I thought it was used to keep your gums in good shape.

Also on the way there I saw an Emoji Movie comerical downstairs.
The Emoji Movie is the worst movie in existence so I shut down the television. Good thing I never saw it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
~using it~
I thought it was used to keep your gums in good shape.

The Emoji Movie is the worst movie in existence so I shut down the television. Good thing I never saw it.
I'm pretty sure dental floss has always been used to keep the spots between your teeth clean, LOL.

Dentists love to go in so hard with it. I've never had my gums bleed from the dentist, though, so I must be doing something right even if I'm not going though all the fancy motions with it that they tell you to.

Not even floss will save you from a bad enough popcorn kernel, though. That stuff can be EVIL.

*EDIT* Total lifesaver with steak, though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

. ..
Wat? Your gums won't go anywhere ..
ENOUGH.gif

I'm pretty sure dental floss has always been used to keep the spots between your teeth clean, LOL.

Dentists love to go in so hard with it. I've never had my gums bleed from the dentist, though, so I must be doing something right even if I'm not going though all the fancy motions with it that they tell you to.

Not even floss will save you from a bad enough popcorn kernel, though. That stuff can be EVIL.

*EDIT* Total lifesaver with steak, though.
My gums used to be in not-that-great condition, but they are getting better.
I have a really nice dentist actually, so going to the dentists is not bad for me. In June I will not need to wear my retainers anymore I think, so that is good.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
View attachment 137997

My gums used to be in not-that-great condition, but they are getting better.
I have a really nice dentist actually, so going to the dentists is not bad for me. In June I will not need to wear my retainers anymore I think, so that is good.
To be fair your gum can get well.. . Inflamed if you don't clean the gap between your teeth.

D

Deleted member

To be fair your gum can get well.. . Inflamed if you don't clean the gap between your teeth.
I made that gif because I thought you were trying to troll me by saying my gums will not go anywhere ( MOVING ) if I used floss.
My gums are better.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I made that gif because I thought you were trying to troll me by saying my gums will not go anywhere ( MOVING ) if I used floss.
My gums are better.
If your gums go somewhere when you use floss, you've got bigger problems than apple skin between your teeth.

D

Deleted member

Good night you goofballs.
I can not wait for this page to reach three hundred pages.
A Twitch community is civil?

Then again, the chats for all major gaming events are bad.
Twitch communites are usually active and moderators do a good job.
It is just the popular YouTubers have Twitch accounts and they are filled with meaningless "hi and notice me" stuff coming from children that are less mature than I.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Still, major shoutouts to redfeatherraven redfeatherraven for making our two best emotes.

PatheticSkinner and LaughingJameson.

Even I had taught myself how to make emotes in recent times. Mostly ponies and anime ****.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You often have to wonder why any retail store would endorse a movie that has very terrible reviews. Based on what I'm hearing, The Emoji Movie is the Superman 64 (the worst video game ever made) of feature films.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And man, I don't understand why NIS still haven't yet to port Witch and the Hundred Knight and its sequel to Nintendo Switch ... I think this is a game (or these two games) is a perfect game to be ported to Switch.
With how Disgaea 5 selling better on Switch... They should really give Witch and Hundred Knight a chance, so is it's sequel which sold bad in Japan, probably due to it being a PS4 exclusive.
I really want to play Witch and Hundred Knight 1&2, but definitely not on a home console, hope NIS can port those games sometime in the future.

Last edited:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
With college getting in the way it's literally impossible for me to keep up with the conversation on this thread. I feel so lost in here now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom