• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The Kirby Star Allies demo is fun.
SPOOKY.PNG

I must try it out. I am excited for this game, so I will try out the demo soon.
Wait...

You know what Mortal Kombat is, right?
I do. Basically a mature game where you got Scorpion, Ice guy and others fight. When the "Fatalities happen", the opponent is finished by dying a way where their guys and body parts fly around and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Either that or we're a bunch of wusses.

OH MY GOD!

SOMEONE ELSE HERE WATCHES MORTAL KOMBAT FATALITIES FOR ****S AND GIGGLES?

I AM NO LONGER ALONE? :b:
Hey, you don't need to ask me at least, I KNOW I'm a wuss.

Let's count the number of people that cried five times at Explorers of Sky and nearly cried at the ending of freaking Sonic Unleashed. There you go.

. . .Wait, that's not being a wuss, that's just being fragile. And come to think of it I can read SCP pages without backing away in terror.

Actually I'm not even sure anymore. I know video game glitches bug the hell out of me, though. One time I was playing Sonic 2 with the Knuckles lock-on and when I opened up an egg capsule all the animals had their textures replaced with blocks of lava. Left me shook for a good long while.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Either that or we're a bunch of wusses.
Or some of us can relate. After all, sometimes some things are scary or unsettling to people because they can relate to them. Or sometimes we are frightened of moments regarding characters we relate to because we fear of ending up like them.

Either way regardless, while I wasn't 'scared' of DDLC, I nevertheless got chills when I was playing through the 2nd part. And something that gives me the chills is always appreciated in my book, as I like having the chills rather than being outright scared or jumpscared.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do. Basically a mature game where you got Scorpion, Ice guy and others fight. When the "Fatalities happen", the opponent is finished by dying a way where their guys and body parts fly around and stuff.
Okay, you know.

Yall are a bunch of wusses because that game wasnt even scary
:laugh:

Hey, you don't need to ask me at least, I KNOW I'm a wuss.

Let's count the number of people that cried five times at Explorers of Sky and nearly cried at the ending of freaking Sonic Unleashed. There you go.

. . .Wait, that's not being a wuss, that's just being fragile. And come to think of it I can read SCP pages without backing away in terror.

Actually I'm not even sure anymore. I know video game glitches bug the hell out of me, though. One time I was playing Sonic 2 with the Knuckles lock-on and when I opened up an egg capsule all the animals had their textures replaced with blocks of lava. Left me shook for a good long while.
Congratulations, you saved stolen lava :troll:

Ivander

Smash Legend
@ShinyLegendary

I might have something for you if you want to find a horror game to try. Do you know of the game, "The Witch's House"? And don't you dare start looking it up and watching/reading on it as that is a game that deserves to be played unspoiled.

D

Deleted member

Want to know what's truly scary in a game? Having a 5* Merric spook your late-night summonings. Try to go to sleep after him having broken your pity rate and wasting your last 5 Orbs.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Speaking of scared, Inknow Outlast scared me when it came out because the thought of mentaly unstable psycopaths following you everywhere you go bug me the **** out and Amniesia because of the damn invisable water monster

D

Deleted member

Does this image unsettle you? If not, I would be glad to use this more.
@ShinyLegendary

I might have something for you if you want to find a horror game to try. Do you know of the game, "The Witch's House"? And don't you dare start looking it up and watching/reading on it as that is a game that deserves to be played unspoiled.
Never heard of it. Tell me more.

If you users want to know what unsettles me, it is this image below.

scary.PNG

Ivander

Smash Legend
Never heard of it. Tell me more.
It was a game made using RPG Maker VX. I don't know if I can link it despite it being a free game(last time I checked). But to find it, go to vgperson.com. Go to games under Translated stuff and The Witch's House by Fummy is on there. After clicking on it, it should take you to the Download menu for it where you should be able to download it for free.
It may be old-school style, but that doesn't stop it from being very good IMO. And like I said, don't watch or read anything on it before you play it, as it is a game that deserves to be played unspoiled.

D

Deleted member

Okay. DDLC doesn't creep you out, but a ****ing cartoon monkey does?!
I can promise you that this image is one of the few things that actually unsettled me. For some reason... it is just scary.
DDLC is not unsettling at all for me.
It was a game made using RPG Maker VX. I don't know if I can link it despite it being a free game(last time I checked). But to find it, go to vgperson.com. Go to games under Translated stuff and The Witch's House by Fummy is on there. After clicking on it, it should take you to the Download menu for it where you should be able to download it for free.
It may be old-school style, but that doesn't stop it from being very good IMO. And like I said, don't watch or read anything on it before you play it, as it is a game that deserves to be played unspoiled.
Is it on Steam?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can promise you that this image is one of the few things that actually unsettled me. For some reason... it is just scary.
DDLC is not unsettling at all for me.
I ****ing remember that show too.

It's the one where a kid is transferred to a school of animals just because his last name was "Lyon", right? (forgot the name, but not the basic premise lol)

D

Deleted member

Unpopular opinion time: My Gym Partner's a Monkey was (somewhat) enjoyable

D

Deleted member

It's the one where a kid is transferred to a school of animals just because his last name was "Lyon", right? (forgot the name, but not the basic premise lol)
I do not even care about that show at all, I thought it was just boring.
The monkey did not scare me, it was just the image that did.
I never cared for it but I never disliked it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

My Gym Partner's a Monkey is the cartoon and yes, that's the premise.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My Gym Partner's a Monkey is the cartoon and yes, that's the premise.
Thank you so much!

I'd say the same, but younger me could watch any kind of crap and somehow not find it boring, so...

Maybe after a refresher, I could make an opinion.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
The only things that actually scare me is
1.Walking up to something to only find out it's a high level monster in Xenoblade X
2.Seeing a bunch of posts on the internet that is clearly false and untrue but a lot of people believe and use it to bully someone like you know who.
3.Me dying before I get to see infinity War.

That's really about it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The only things that actually scare me is
1.Walking up to something to only find out it's a high level monster in Xenoblade X
2.Seeing a bunch of posts on the internet that is clearly false and untrue but a lot of people believe and use it to bully someone like you know who.
3.Me dying before I get to see infinity War.

That's really about it.
Oh, and needles, right? :troll:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You probably mean this by Mini Kangaroo
But the first thing that came to my mind was the Australian ultra hand box.
After being snatched as a joey and largely forgotten by everyone but the most diehard Nintendo enthusiasts, the ultra hand kangaroo is back and ready to join the fray in Smash!

You have no idea how badly I’d like a playable roo in Smash.

Yes, I meant the yellow one. They can redesign it to be a more anthropomorphic boxing marsupial.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Or some of us can relate. After all, sometimes some things are scary or unsettling to people because they can relate to them. Or sometimes we are frightened of moments regarding characters we relate to because we fear of ending up like them.
This is the reason I've personally been reluctant to play DDLC.

I expect that reluctance to continue.

If you users want to know what unsettles me, it is this image below.
No.

It's this image below.

avi_fighting_flex_eyebrows.gif

Oh, and needles, right? :troll:
Real talk.

Needles are ****ing bull****.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You found another image that unsettles me.
NO SERIOUSLY GET THAT IMAGE AWAY FROM ME PLEASE.
My masterwork will haunt you till the end of your days.

I can withstand pain pretty well, so they do not scare me.
Riles up irrational anxiety for me. Don't like em.

I've grown to tolerate them recently, but I think tolerate's as good as it'll get.

You ****ing wuss.
Pssh. You're scared of beautiful art.

Beautiful art that didn't stab you at all.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
RPG Makers are something I always get hyped about and buy but then have no clue what the hell I'm doing and just ignominiously forget about.

Gosh I hate my brain.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This is the reason I've personally been reluctant to play DDLC.

I expect that reluctance to continue.

No.

It's this image below.

View attachment 137985

Real talk.

Needles are ****ing bull****.
Being entirely truthful I don't go anywhere near needles unless I absolutely have to, LOL. At least not needles actively intended to burrow into me like hypodermic needles.

Also not too keen on insects that function like needles, despite not having actually gotten much trouble from them.

I did once sit as a passenger on a canoe while a swarm of GIANT FLIES THAT ACTIVELY WANT TO EAT PEOPLE whizzed around like an Egyptian plague. Hid under a beach towel in terror through that.

All I really remember about My Gym Partner's a Monkey is that there was a joke about the teachers rapping to get kids to sell cookies and that the monkey was also part plant and successfully went through photosynthesis.
:061:

Ivander

Smash Legend
RPG Makers are something I always get hyped about and buy but then have no clue what the hell I'm doing and just ignominiously forget about.

Gosh I hate my brain.
I know all too well. It's sad about how much my brain can think of something on the spot, but try to actually work it with a program and it's next to impossible to find out what to do. I would like to make 3d models, artwork, sprites or whatnot, but if I actually want to actually be able to do it, I need an expert to stay by my side and help me memorise what to do and whatnot, as watching tutorial videos does next to nothing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All I really remember about My Gym Partner's a Monkey is that there was a joke about the teachers rapping to get kids to sell cookies and that the monkey was also part plant and successfully went through photosynthesis.
:061:
I never really watch or remember any notable moments of My Gym Partner is a Monkey, too mediocre.

@Swampasaur, Opossum Opossum , and A Distant Demon A Distant Demon would make good moderators. They should go back to being moderators, but that is their choice. I tagged you guys for a reason so you can see this.
That's because I keep imagining where you put the horn...

It scares me :c
He puts the horn somewhere "special".

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Gosh I hate my brain.
upload_2018-3-4_20-24-0.png

Solidarity.

That's because I keep imagining where you put the horn...

It scares me :c
You just keep on imagining then.

Whatever your mind is cooking up is far worse than the truth.

Eh getting shots are fine, now stepping on a lego while barefoot is a whole other story.
Yeah **** that noise.

Similarly concerned about dropping d4s and finding them the day after game night. Call em caltrops for a reason.

Only that one Pikachu glasses flexing one.
That flexing Pikachu unsettles me, please I do not want to see the jiggling anymore.
You probably will show it to me for the lols.
I probably will.

But not on this page. it's already there, and even if you can avert your eyes, your mind won't look away.

I did once sit as a passenger on a canoe while a swarm of GIANT FLIES THAT ACTIVELY WANT TO EAT PEOPLE whizzed around like an Egyptian plague. Hid under a beach towel in terror through that.
Yeesh. That is some ****.

I probably would've dove under there too.

GOD, I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH IMAGES FROM MY TWISTED MIND

DON'T ADD MORE
By all means.

Add more.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"I'm not afraid of this"
"I'm not scared of that"

Meanwhile IRL you're likely screaming like a ***** at the first FNAF. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom