• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I just remembered that I've yet to finish Conquest.
...and probably like 100 other games lol

\(°|°)/
i'm on chapter 21 of awakening lmao. chapter 2 of birthright but ill prob start again. unless just reading the mechanics in help is good enough

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Opossum Opossum changes the thread title to "Happy second day after BOTW day!" then...
SPOOKY.PNG

I just remembered that I've yet to finish Conquest.
...and probably like 100 other games lol

\(°|°)/
I have the same exact problem. I played Portal 2 and I fell in a hole where I was stuck, so I gave up on Portal 2. I still have it. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i'm on chapter 21 of awakening lmao. chapter 2 of birthright but ill prob start again.
I accidently deleted my save file when I played it back in July, and I was in like chapter 22. Thankfully it didn't take me too much time to beat it afterwards.
I've already beat Birthright. I think the fact I played Conquest right after the latter 2 was the reason I dropped it, I got burned out of Fire Emblem. I'll probably start it over once I get to it

\(°|°)/

Ivander

Smash Legend
Plus it doesn't help when someone (you know who you are) basically told me that my feelings doesn't matter and that's it's gonna be like that any time I talk to someone online.
You mean me, I assume. I apologise if I made you feel down for it. The intention wasn't to make you feel your emotions feel little, but for you to try to choose your wording more carefully if you wish for people to know how you feel.
On the Internet, everything is up in the air for whether something is true or not. We will never ever know whether someone is indeed being emotional or if someone is simply trying to get attention or whatnot. It's sad, but it's a harsh reality of the Internet. A place where people can say whatever they feel like with very little consequence.

What I tried to say was that if you wish for your words to be taken in a good light, than you should try to be courteous to others if you wish for others to be courteous with you. If you only respond with aggressiveness, others will either respond just as aggressively or it can make them think you're being self-centered or acting impulsively or other things. But if you speak courteously and without aggression, it helps inspire others to speak back with courtesy as they see you as trying to be respectful, it helps them to help you when you want it, etc.

Nobody here wants to hurt anybody's feelings and nobody wants to let down anybody when they need help. Nobody wants to fight or hurt anybody here and want to help or be respectful. But it's important to know that people cannot help you or respect you if you speak back with aggression or aren't going to respect others. The phrase, "Treat others the way you wish to be treated." is a very important phrase for a reason. Because it does affect you and the people around you and not even the Internet stops that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've been trying to get soleli with good ivs from the fodder banner. So far I only have one but I did get Hinata for Fury. I need to build some units so I'll probably pull from that banner for a little bit with the orbs I get. Hoping for a good Soleli or five star one.

The falchion banner is also coming but I have 3 out of 4 of them so I'll probably pass on it. Looking forward to the update though.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
You mean me, I assume. I apologise if I made you feel down for it. The intention wasn't to make you feel your emotions feel little, but for you to try to choose your wording more carefully if you wish for people to know how you feel.
On the Internet, everything is up in the air for whether something is true or not. We will never ever know whether someone is indeed being emotional or if someone is simply trying to get attention or whatnot. It's sad, but it's a harsh reality of the Internet. A place where people can say whatever they feel like with very little consequence.

What I tried to say was that if you wish for your words to be taken in a good light, than you should try to be courteous to others if you wish for others to be courteous with you. If you only respond with aggressiveness, others will either respond just as aggressively or it can make them think you're being self-centered or acting impulsively or other things. But if you speak courteously and without aggression, it helps inspire others to speak back with courtesy as they see you as trying to be respectful, it helps them to help you when you want it, etc.

Nobody here wants to hurt anybody's feelings and nobody wants to let down anybody when they need help. Nobody wants to fight or hurt anybody here and want to help or be respectful. But it's important to know that people cannot help you or respect you if you speak back with aggression or aren't going to respect others. The phrase, "Treat others the way you wish to be treated." is a very important phrase for a reason. Because it does affect you and the people around you and not even the Internet stops that.
I love all of you as if you were my own children.

Come to mama Embarrass

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
@Flight
this is amazing. it combines a lot of things and exiting theories together.
Also you get to see how bayo is drawn.

Im watching all his bayo vids now.

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
You mean me, I assume.
I was actually talking about the about the guy with the Sans Icon, you're fine mate.

I love all of you as if you were my own children.

Come to mama Embarrass
I didn't know your where into incest. :troll:

Yeah i'm feeling a little better now, still kinda hurt but I think i'll be fine.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hm Gamexplain uploaded a Q and A of Star Allies but it got removed. Sounds like they let something slip they shouldn't have.

Ivander

Smash Legend
It took trials and tears and whatnot, but I finally got my first and only 5-Star from the Ephraim Banner. And to my relief, I got Summer Corrin and she's +SPD, -HP. Good golly, I was at 12.00% when I finally got her. For one, I had to practically scrap at every possible Orb I could get from quests or any Chain Challenges I still had. Two, I was getting massive Deja vu vibes back from when I was trying to get her from the Summer Banner. Lots of times I got no Blue Orbs, but add that when I was, I was getting nothing but 4-Stars from here, the majority of them being either Nowi or Shanna.
Considering how close this Banner was to leaving, I was afraid I was going to get no 5-star. Luckily, that will not be the case. And to my happiness, it was one that I wanted alot. And now...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was the one and only Balloon Fighter. Muddy Mole managed to out do Sukapon in the end, with Foreman Spike as the stinker of the bunch.

Next up is yet another retro poll, with a Japan-only Assist Trophy character and a fan favorite biker. Your choices are Devil (Devil World), Prince Sable, Mach Rider, and Mini Kangaroo (the Kangaroo mascot of Nintendo’s Minigame Toys from the past).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I can clean it up if you want, just give me the unedited image.
EDIT: BAM
Full Resolution

Resized to be under 98KB

Zoomed in
:> May I ask what program did you used to clean it up?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
https://pixlr.com/editor/

Not really fancy like Photoshop, but gets the job done and it's free.
Runs with Flash tho.
Pixlr is pretty solid for free and online.

I did find one touchup I could do in GIMP that I couldn't in Pixlr though. If you could feather the selection around the characters by about 2px, you could probably eliminate the thin white outline.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, Doki Doki Literature Club did not unsettle me in any way. I read through it and all clearly.
Also @Warchamp7 is viewing this thread!
43534.PNG

:awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Playing Kirby in 30 FPS is kind of jarring.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pixlr is pretty solid for free and online.

I did find one touchup I could do in GIMP that I couldn't in Pixlr though. If you could feather the selection around the characters by about 2px, you could probably eliminate the thin white outline.
I do a small "cheat" to remove the outlines, I sharpen the image, then blur and then I sharpen again, that kinda erases the lines a bit but can mess the overall quality if the method is overused.

I've been able to do many stuff using Pixlr, like working on an image scanned from paper, but Im still learning how to change the color of specific parts of an image; like changing the hair color of my avi to silvery white for some Ultra Instinct memes.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Honestly, Doki Doki Literature Club did not unsettle me in any way. I read through it and all clearly.
Either you're not human or you have an insanely, absurdly, otherworldly, impossibly high amount of tolerance when it comes to psychological horror.

He says to call him when the place is on fire.

We do call him. A lot. :awesome:
Next month's joke: ArsonBoards.

D

Deleted member

Playing Kirby in 30 FPS is kind of jarring.
23423.jpg
poyo.jpg
Either you're not human or you have an insanely, absurdly, otherworldly, impossibly high amount of tolerance when it comes to psychological horror.
I do have good tolerance for psychological horror, not phased or unsettled one bit in Doki Doki Literature Club. I did fully watch it and analyze as well.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do have good tolerance for psychological horror, not phased or unsettled one bit in Doki Doki Literature Club. I did fully watch it and analyze as well.
Oh... watch...

Depending on what kind of vidoes you watched and the atmosphere, it might have lessened the blow a lot.

Like, for example, watching the Game Grumps' LP of it every now and then would not have the same effect than you bingeplaying it with the lights turned off.

D

Deleted member

Oh... watch...

Depending on what kind of vidoes you watched and the atmosphere, it might have lessened the blow a lot.

Like, for example, watching the Game Grumps' LP of it every now and then would not have the same effect than you bingeplaying it with the lights turned off.
I binge-played that game with the lights turned off, night, alone. I beat the game before I watched lets plays of it.
Edit: Forgot to add that the game was very well-made.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I played that game, with the lights turned off, night, alone. I beat the game before I watched lets plays of it.
Edit: Forgot to add that the game was very well-made.
And you weren't unsettled?

Geez...

If you're not lying, I'm genuinely impressed. 14-year-old me would've **** his pants and stopped sleeping for like, a week.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I do a small "cheat" to remove the outlines, I sharpen the image, then blur and then I sharpen again, that kinda erases the lines a bit but can mess the overall quality if the method is overused.

I've been able to do many stuff using Pixlr, like working on an image scanned from paper, but Im still learning how to change the color of specific parts of an image; like changing the hair color of my avi to silvery white for some Ultra Instinct memes.
Mmm. It'd be a little tedious in Pixlr but I can tell you what I'd do.

Open the image, duplicate the layer. On one layer alter the colors of the whole shebang using Color Lookup to something appropriately silvery. Then either:

- Erase everything on the silvered layer but the hair and put that as the higher layer
- Erase the regular-colored hair from the regular-colored layer and put the silvered image underneath

Whichever comes out looking better. Making liberal use of the wand, I think it'd be the former; thin leftover edges would help disguise the change. If you duplicate the layer three times (giving you four layers) you can try both in one go.

Once you're satisfied, flatten the image and alter further as desired.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know, I played Doki Doki mostly with a straight face too, but I totally watched playthroughs to dull the blow by making fun of other people being scared first.

Shiny's got a hella high tolerance if he's not bluffing.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The winner of the last poll was the one and only Balloon Fighter. Muddy Mole managed to out do Sukapon in the end, with Foreman Spike as the stinker of the bunch.

Next up is yet another retro poll, with a Japan-only Assist Trophy character and a fan favorite biker. Your choices are Devil (Devil World), Prince Sable, Mach Rider, and Mini Kangaroo (the Kangaroo mascot of Nintendo’s Minigame Toys from the past).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.
You probably mean this by Mini Kangaroo
But the first thing that came to my mind was the Australian ultra hand box.
After being snatched as a joey and largely forgotten by everyone but the most diehard Nintendo enthusiasts, the ultra hand kangaroo is back and ready to join the fray in Smash!

D

Deleted member

And you weren't unsettled?

Geez...

If you're not lying, I'm genuinely impressed. 14-year-old me would've **** his pants and stopped sleeping for like, a week.
I was not lying, I promise. Thank you for being impressed. I do have good tolerance for stuff like that.
I do indeed. I watched a scene in youtube where intestines were flying everyone and you could see somebody was chopped in half and I just keep on watching without being phazed a bit.

I am just going to say this, but Creepypasts are not scary either.

This image unsettles me though, and I have seen smiley faces that many thought were unsettling but not me.
scary.PNG
I MEAN IT STARES DEEP INTO YOUR SOUL, MORE THAN OTHER PICTURES THAT WERE DESIGNED TO BE SCARY.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know, I played Doki Doki mostly with a straight face too, but I totally watched playthroughs to dull the blow by making fun of other people being scared first.

Either that or we're a bunch of wusses.

I do indeed. I watched a scene in youtube where intestines were flying everyone and you could see somebody was chopped in half and I just keep on watching without being phazed a bit.
OH MY GOD!

SOMEONE ELSE HERE WATCHES MORTAL KOMBAT FATALITIES FOR ****S AND GIGGLES?

I AM NO LONGER ALONE? :b:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Kirby Star Allies demo is fun.