• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
That reminds me, I should give Gintama a try. Only problem is that huge episode counts like that intimidate me
Gintama is worth it. You'll have a couple of filler moments, as in actual filler where you have the actors doing apologies, recycled content and whatnot due to lack of budget and even the actors make fun of it. It also can suffers a bit from a bit too many twist endings, cause you know, comedy. But the twist ends can either be good/funny or they can be rather lackluster or "was that necessary?". But Gintama is amazing and one of the couple animes that I have legitimately cried to, from both laughter and from the emotional moments. And quite a bunch of times too with the latter. When it hits with those key moments, it hits them hard and grand.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Gintama is worth it. You'll have a couple of filler moments, as in actual filler where you have the actors doing apologies, recycled content and whatnot due to lack of budget and even the actors make fun of it. It also can suffers a bit from a bit too many twist endings, cause you know, comedy. But the twist ends can either be good/funny or they can be rather lackluster or "was that necessary?". But Gintama is amazing and one of the couple animes that I have legitimately cried to, from both laughter and from the emotional moments. And quite a bunch of times too with the latter. When it hits with those key moments, it hits them hard and grand.
Oh I know it's good, it just has like, a million billion infinity episodes and I already struggle to binge lately, been on the same episode of my current binge show for weeks

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have to get up in eight hours haha

I have no ride into work haha

I'm probably gonna have to call off and get ****** a day's pay

Haha

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Playing Bravely Default again.

Salve-Maker is so broken. Who needs a healer when I can fully cure an entire party with an enhanced Hi-Potion that targets everyone or combine Ether and Hi-Potion, 2 items that aren't difficult to get, to heal 500 mp

Chrono.

That reminds me, I should give Gintama a try. Only problem is that huge episode counts like that intimidate me
You could always watch the first 25 episodes and skip to the individual arcs after that (most are pretty short, by shonen standards.)

It's not the most ideal way to watch but you won't be missing much as the most important world building takes place in those first 25 episodes. Rest that aren't arcs are standalone gag episodes (which are ****ing hilarious, mind you.)

Chrono.

The Mega Man 30th bundle is on PS4 now.

Apparently it's only a matter of time till it's on Switch and PC.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Time for a change in avi, I can't change my username yet, so I had to improvise and use what I had to fit my username & halloween.

I probably have to tweak it later, but now, I have lunch.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I hope the “Third Wheel” short didn’t discourage anyone from watching any more of the new Mickey Mouse shorts.

Aside from “that” scene, they are legitimately great.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
If I had the money (and knew where to buy it), I'd buy Robin's cloak and wear it all the time. It's something I've always wanted.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've dressed up as Kiki previously...

I have issues. :urg:
What did you used for your dress? Did you buy the offical costume or did you use, like, a extreamly long darkblue shirt?
I wanna do a shortcut in case I do follow up with it and the stuff ends up expensive
Men in dresses are hot. Just saying.
hallelujah preach my brotha, preach
A man that can pull off a dress perfectly is great

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Dresses are cool and all, but yoga pants are the real stuff. They’re the most comfortable pants known to mankind that don’t look like absolute ****. Yoga pants are basically the socially acceptable way to wear your pajamas out of the house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom