• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I drink but only with friends and every time we do, its always a fun time. Especially when we break out the video games, like Overcooked.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
****ing hell I can’t find a website that doesn’t refuse to upload the gif I want.

I’m going to bed.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Uploader's finally working again so I can post this now
That's the kind of picture you post to sass somebody after they ask, "When are we getting -insert here-?" and you go, "When we get this."

I mean, how can you not want to sass somebody with that picture? :p

That aside, the artist is fantastic.
Can't wait for this meme to die as hard as earth chan did.
I will laugh if Bowsette becomes real the day her fame finally starts to die down and then it starts up all over again. C'mon, Nintendo is certainly not going to ignore this after this ended up raising their stocks more than some of their Directs.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
TBH I'm not feeling the best right now. I hate being in this awkward limbo concerning romance. I've been out of a relationship for a month and most of me feels like I'm ready to find a new girlfriend since I want that companionship in my life, but even with that sometimes I also feel like I'm not ready and I'm not sure what to do. I feel lonely as heck and sometimes depressed because of it, but sometimes I think I should just stay single for longer. I don't know if I'm ready yet and idk why I'm saying this right now but I just kinda feel like it and maybe you all can give me advice. IDK.

And there are also other personal life problems on top of that which is just swell. /s
Been there, a long, long time ago. Had a short but sharp breakup with my ex and tried to find myself while burning through a handful of one-night stands. Felt like crap, mostly. I'd had a hell of a thing for a year and a half, and then it was just...gone.

The thing that brought me out of it was improving myself. Trying new things and really exploring what I wanted to do in this world. Meant a lot of writing and design practice for me, among a dozen other things. Might mean something different for you. End result was a confidence boost from proving I could do that **** though, which gave me what I needed to feel good about myself again. That confidence got me into my current relationship, six years strong and counting.

Gonna sound dumb and cliche'd, but hear me out. You got a thing you've always been meaning to work at or wanting to try? Do it. Do it now.

Do awesome **** and you'll feel awesome. Feel awesome and good **** comes. That's my two.

D

Deleted member

TBH I'm not feeling the best right now. I hate being in this awkward limbo concerning romance. I've been out of a relationship for a month and most of me feels like I'm ready to find a new girlfriend since I want that companionship in my life, but even with that sometimes I also feel like I'm not ready and I'm not sure what to do. I feel lonely as heck and sometimes depressed because of it, but sometimes I think I should just stay single for longer. I don't know if I'm ready yet and idk why I'm saying this right now but I just kinda feel like it and maybe you all can give me advice. IDK.

And there are also other personal life problems on top of that which is just swell. /s
Oh do not worry, you are a really nice person. Girls like nice men I believe.
If you need to take the time, then take the time. When you are ready to sprout, sprout. I am sure a nice person will love you. :)

Also I hope your other personal life problems get solved.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will laugh if Bowsette becomes real the day her fame finally starts to die down and then it starts up all over again. C'mon, Nintendo is certainly not going to ignore this after this ended up raising their stocks more than some of their Directs.
It’s gonna be real hard to kill the Bowsette interest (heck we still got Lonk staying alive)

D

Deleted member

Kirby’s log, Stardate 41153.7: “Nobody knows that I haven’t been infected by the crown and that I’ve just eaten the princess.”
Reminds me of that time Goofy vored Mickey and Minnie and then they had sex inside him.

Chrono.

Going from The Messenger to Hollow Knight is ****ing my muscle memory up, big time.

Also a slight "nope" moment.

DojlfLOU4AACXaY.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Reminds me of that time Goofy vored Mickey and Minnie and then they had sex inside him.
1514255231320.png

Reminds me of that guy who dressed up as Goofy as some type of furry gimmick and recorded a bunch of obscene stuff.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I couldn't legally drink until my birthday last birthday that happened just recently.

It's not something I intend to do very often.

Being single isn't necessarily a bad thing. Take some time to reflect on yourself and your experiences, then go from there. If you don't feel ready to look for or be apart of another relationship just yet, then that's it. You won't feel ready for it. Take it at what you find to best the pace for you. Just be faithful that you'll find the right woman someday in your future. And that she'll find you.

Uploader's finally working again so I can post this now

How far will this trend go

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh yeah, that episode.

I like the 2013 Mickey shorts and all, but what the hell were they thinking when they wrote the ending for that one?

For all you who aren't aware, this actually happened. In an official Disney short. Granted you don't actaully see the latter thing happening, but it's pretty heavily implied. Getting crap past the radar, y'know.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ you cursed me. Badly.
Oh yeah, that episode.

I like the 2013 Mickey shorts and all, but what the hell were they thinking when they wrote the ending for that one?

For all you who aren't aware, this actually happened. In an official Disney short. Granted you don't actaully see the latter thing happening, but it's pretty heavily implied. Getting crap past the radar, y'know.
WHAT? WHAT SHISHOE IS SAYING IS ACTUALLY CANON? KIND OF CANON?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Oh yeah, that episode.

Well...

That's one way to reach new audiences I guess...

D

Deleted member

Well, good night guys. I will never stop thinking about that random post Shishoe made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom