• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was studying old history and it made me remembered why I wanted to be an archaeologist when I was 14. Too bad I don't live in a place like Mexico City because **** me if there's no good place within a 100 mile radius that offers it for that sweet certificate/doctorate. The closest thing to it is Anthropology and that's like its sociology to psychology.

D

Deleted member

"Oops! We ran into some problems!" has been my entire day when I come on to try and change my avatar.
All I wanted to do was update the Woz, man... :dizzy:

D

Deleted member

"Oops! We ran into some problems!" has been my entire day when I come on to try and change my avatar.
All I wanted to do was update the Woz, man... :dizzy:
I know how you feel.

Well my avatar is literally dead. I am a skeleton.

D

Deleted member

Dude if Wizard101 looks better than it I'm just gonna go cash in on nostalgia that aged pretty terribly.
I saw some actual footage for it, but it was taken down. Definitely going to say that the pic posted in that tweet is like, one of those pics you take of your TV with your phone quality wise.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
TBH I'm not feeling the best right now. I hate being in this awkward limbo concerning romance. I've been out of a relationship for a month and most of me feels like I'm ready to find a new girlfriend since I want that companionship in my life, but even with that sometimes I also feel like I'm not ready and I'm not sure what to do. I feel lonely as heck and sometimes depressed because of it, but sometimes I think I should just stay single for longer. I don't know if I'm ready yet and idk why I'm saying this right now but I just kinda feel like it and maybe you all can give me advice. IDK.

And there are also other personal life problems on top of that which is just swell. /s

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I saw some actual footage for it, but it was taken down. Definitely going to say that the pic posted in that tweet is like, one of those pics you take of your TV with your phone quality wise.
yeah but i still like wizard101 more than harry potter :091:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
TBH I'm not feeling the best right now. I hate being in this awkward limbo concerning romance. I've been out of a relationship for a month and most of me feels like I'm ready to find a new girlfriend since I want that companionship in my life, but even with that sometimes I also feel like I'm not ready and I'm not sure what to do. I feel lonely as heck and sometimes depressed because of it, but sometimes I think I should just stay single for longer. I don't know if I'm ready yet and idk why I'm saying this right now but I just kinda feel like it and maybe you all can give me advice. IDK.
And there are also other personal life problems on top of that which is just swell. /s
Honestly, I think all of us at a certain age beyond 20 feels like that, really, especially during the middle of college or even long after you've graduated. Really, it depends on if you feel a relationship is the best for you right now as well... although I will say there's a ton of people out there in the world. Because of that, you'll find someone that will match you quite well, even if it's not on the first try. I was in a similar position as you for a while, to be quite honest, but that's since changed and now I don't really feel that way anymore as companionship really is a wonderful thing.

Bottomline, Hat, I would just take it one step at a time. Even after a month, whether or not you're ready depends on if you believe the time is right.

If you need me to clarify on anything I said here, I can do so.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm 27 and I've never been in a relationship, and I'm not planning on getting one...
My calculus teacher is this Iranian dude and he's been single all his life. He's pretty chill.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Now that I've given it some time, here's my brief thoughts about the X subseries:

Despite the ups and downs and the few slumps, I had a lot of fun playing through these games. The gameplay was solid overall and the main characters feel great to play, the levels and bosses tend to be pretty good with a few exceptions, and I liked that the story did try to give a narrative that was fun to go through even if it can be pretty cheesy at times. I also liked how each of the ideas one game brought forth tended to be brought back and improved on in great strides by the end of the series. It was interesting to see how things like the armor advanced from being simple concepts to more fleshed out gameplay mechanics, and it made going through each game to see what changed for the better even more enjoyable.

It was not always perfect though, despite the gameplay generally being solid, some of the level designs and bosses really let it down at times and sometimes it could feel like a slog to play through certain levels. Additionally, while I liked most of the ideas that grew with the series, some I didn't really care for due to how they were handled such as the rescue mechanic. Usually they weren't enough to bring the game down fully, but in some cases it did color my opinion of them and left them feeling lacking (particularly with the weaker entries since I felt that their ideas were good, but had poor execution).

All in all, it's a fun subseries and I'm glad I picked up the full collection. It's a series that I've always wanted to play, but never got the chance to, and now that I've had that chance it's given me access to a set of games that are home to some of my favorites from their respective systems. Nothing else to say but here's my personal tier list for each game:

Loved it: X1, X4, X5
Liked it: X2, X3, X8
Mixed: X6
Burn: X7

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC