• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I am never going to sleep again after reading this...
Jesus, and I thought my response was gonna be cursed... :yoshi:
Who poisoned your food?

I do?
View attachment 167870

Reminds me of that guy who dressed up as Goofy as some type of furry gimmick and recorded a bunch of obscene stuff.
delet this **** right now

View attachment 167872
Yo mods imma need you to delete this man's post and also his account.
0a84b849-62ef-4ff0-92c0-5c96777edeae.png

You're all welcome, my dudes

Chrono.

Yup, this is it.

The modern Mickey shorts do some really weird things sometimes. Like the time Goofy legally married a sandwich that he fell in love with.
That one I actually remember for two reasons:
- It's too ****ing weird to forget honestly
- It's the one Disney Channel aired the most in my experience...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I legit like when cartoons put lowkey ****ed up stuff, it gives them a second life when the target audience grow up.

Like the hidden innuendos in Rocko's Modern Life.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is Shishoe's chaotic evil or chaotic neutral?

Also, hi there guys!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That one I actually remember for two reasons:
- It's too ****ing weird to forget honestly
- It's the one Disney Channel aired the most in my experience...
I remember it for a few reasons:

-Scrooge McDuck made his first appearance in the shorts there.
-They somehow got away with showing Minnie without any clothes on as part of a gag where Goofy gets sent flying around the entire city. Twice.
-Last but not least, once again, Goofy legally married a friggin' sandwich.
-Oh yeah, also all the jokes it spawned about the sandwich being Max's mother.

Still not the weirdest short in the series but it's up there. Still no less entertaining. :laugh:

Lest we also forget the Christmas special that involved Donald Duck slowly dying throughout most of it...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But seriously, your life is really simple right now, Shiny.

Like, I legit wish I could just go back to those years and just be a bit more naive about how harsh and cruel life would be once I'd become an adult...
It is.

School, cleaning, homework and other work and that is all I really have to fear.

I know things will change for me when I become an adult. I will probably have to work like crazy and become even more of a workaholic than I already am to get money.
I can relax for a bit at least until when I try to get a job.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It is.

School, cleaning, homework and other work and that is all I really have to fear.

I know things will change for me when I become an adult. I will probably have to work like crazy and become even more of a workaholic than I already am to get money.
I can relax for a bit at least until when I try to get a job.
Heh. Good luck getting a job in the first place.

Society has this really backwards stupid thing where it's harder to get a job when you've never had one before due to "lack of experience."

I got lucky through a combination of my sister working at the same place, thus giving me a reliable reference, and finally making use of the fact that I'm technically mentally challenged, which is honestly way more OP than it should be where I live.

But that's a rant for another time if I feel like it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Heh. Good luck getting a job in the first place.

Society has this really backwards stupid thing where it's harder to get a job when you've never had one before due to "lack of experience."

I got lucky through a combination of my sister working at the same place, thus giving me a reliable reference, and finally making use of the fact that I'm technically mentally challenged, which is honestly way more OP than it should be where I live.

But that's a rant for another time if I feel like it.
Life is not going to be easy games, let me tell you about that.

D

Deleted member

I mean, you can climb your way sometimes.

Like, Xi Jinping went from a child doing farmer work like shoveling animal dung to the president of China until he dies.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And offering a free "limited" amount can easily be exploited, since save files can range between 1 MB and 100+ MB, so you could get a ton of games and worry about only a fraction of that large amount, with everything else managing to fit in whatever limitations you put on a free limited cloud service.
Well, not sure why you didn't consider what if the limit isn't base on the data size but instead of amount of games? Like you can only back up up to five games, if you want to back up your entire game's save file you have to get the online service, I think this can happen and pretty fair, those who doesn't buy more than 5 games more often than not don't need the online service (unless you want voice chat and play Splatoon 2)
What they really need to do now is make an online that doesn't suck. No freebies to those who don't pay, no. Just make the online better for those who paid for it. Doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it's the goddamn priority
As long as they fix the voice chat and able to text message it would be good enough for me.

Or like how some said, give us option to pay for certain services, like if I just want Cloud Backup I can just pay that.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Reminds me of that time Goofy vored Mickey and Minnie and then they had sex inside him.

Shishœ...............

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, not sure why you didn't consider what if the limit isn't base on the data size but instead of amount of games? Like you can only back up up to five games, if you want to back up your entire game's save file you have to get the online service, I think this can happen and pretty fair, those who doesn't buy more than 5 games more often than not don't need the online service (unless you want voice chat and play Splatoon 2)
Then you just pick the games that have a ton of time and effort put into them, which would be the priority for any kind of cloud saving.

So unless there's a lot of games like this in your library, limitless cloud saving is useless.

As long as they fix the voice chat and able to text message it would be good enough for me.

Or like how some said, give us option to pay for certain services, like if I just want Cloud Backup I can just pay that.
It's hard to fix the voice chat when the console itself is unable to do it natively because no microphone.

This leaves only a few options left;
  • Keep the usage of the smartphone app.
  • Remake an entirely new version of the Switch console with a microphone.
  • Use Discord.
And honestly, only paying for what you want really feels like it's just a really bratty complaint to me, especially when the price for the full service is only a third of what the competition offers. Is $20 really not cheap enough in a world where online play on consoles usually costs as much as a full game?

Again, they just need a better online. That's all they really need. Spending time doing things like fixing voice chat or giving freebies to those who don't want to spend money on the service, while neat, would mean we'd spend more time having to deal with ****ty peer-to-peer connections, which means much more frequent lag, disconnects and the usage of lag switches.

It doesn't matter how nice your online service is when the online itself is ass. So making it not ass should be the priority before anything else. Then we can start talking about stuff like cloud save trials or customizable memberships.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom