• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Men in dresses are hot. Just saying.
Mom asked me to wear one to prank my dad and I agreed without hesitation and I thought I looked pretty damn decent in it.

I also wore a colorful light blue / purple wig, sunglasses, a hat, and a scarf for Halloween last year (not for any reason other than it's fun to dress up on Halloween, I didn't go to a part or anything) and went to campus and got told I was pretty a lot. (Pic is on my Instagram, I could post it if people are curious enough)

It's a pretty great feeling to be able to be comfortable enough in your own skin to wear what you want lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dresses are cool and all, but yoga pants are the real stuff. They’re the most comfortable pants known to mankind that don’t look like absolute ****. Yoga pants are basically the socially acceptable way to wear your pajamas out of the house.
with how men are when theybsee a girl in yoga pants, Id rather not wear them at all and if I do, its in my house, never outside.
plus I never wear dresses. just for speacial occations and heat reasons. I hate dresses

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
with how men are when theybsee a girl in yoga pants, Id rather not wear them at all and if I do, its in my house, never outside.
plus I never wear dresses. just for speacial occations and heat reasons. I hate dresses
honestly i can feel ya a lot

i dislike wearing them, just to stuffy and uncomfortable :V still think their cute and great around~ just would rather put them on someone else then myself :V

besides don't really got a body guys would want to stare at ^-^' considering like 8/10 times i'm confused for a dude
Guys still can...just not legally
in that case ya pull out the guns and inact self defense laws :V

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

i dislike wearing them, just to stuffy and uncomfortable :V still think their cute and great around~ just would rather put them on someone else then myself :V

besides don't really got a body guys would want to stare at ^-^' considering like 8/10 times i'm confused for a dude

in that case ya pull out the guns and inact self defense laws :V
Jesus christ Natz with firearms sounds like a ****ing horror movie concept

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Hahah yeah... sorry, love.
Cosplay( even tho Im a broke ass *****) is a bit different bacuse, man, so many cool dresses in animes that I dont mind wearing them at all

Im like, pounds overweight so I already dont like my gross body lol. I dont need people staring at my grossness and large annoying hips and all

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Jesus christ Natz with firearms sounds like a ****ing horror movie concept
lol honestly? kinda honored XD
I get confused for the opposite. It can be annoying.

i wanna call you comrade now

Don't have too many guns here in the Uk, I'm buggered.
oh ya damn, honestly back home was pretty light to, though there was always the family hunting rifle

speaking of ya unfamiliar :V are ya new around here?
Cosplay( even tho Im a broke *** *****) is a bit different bacuse, man, so many cool dresses in animes that I dont mind wearing them at all

Im like, pounds overweight so I already dont like my gross body lol. I dont need people staring at my grossness and large annoying hips and all
ya think ya were overweight?

i was 20kg overweight, **** i'm stilly pretty damn heavy, just a good of that fat turned to muscle so don't know the balance or how much more i still need to lose

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
ya think ya were overweight?

i was 20sk overweight, **** i'm stilly pretty damn heavy, just a good of that fat turned to muscle so don't know the balance or how much more i still need to lose
I think all my weight is in my hips. My stomach is going down but the scale is like "Lol sorry, you are still 173"

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Attention please, this is a major emergency. Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura is in serious need of money since she has bills to pay and she had no luck finding a new job. If anyone has some cash to spare, please find it in your hearts to donate and help her be free for her bank debt. If not, spend the word though Twitter by tweeting this post.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is serious and shouldn't be taken lightly. She really needs all the help.
Oh god! That's terrible!

I want to help so badly, but I'm broke.
I feel like a horrible person. :(
I'm so sorry.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I was never that overweight actually, despite the severe lack of exorcise in my life.

I've lost a lot of weight because of the cancer too though, so I don't know really.
My girlfriend's fighting cancer too.

Heart goes out, fam.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hopefully because these hips and thighs are the things I hate about my body the most. Thats why I dont wear dresses. Shows off my legs and hips to much
dedication on getting those parts working and calorie intake is just all it takes :V

a lotta damn dedication, but ya dedication

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Attention please, this is a major emergency. Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura is in serious need of money since she has bills to pay and she had no luck finding a new job. If anyone has some cash to spare, please find it in your hearts to donate and help her be free for her bank debt. If not, spend the word though Twitter by tweeting this post.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is serious and shouldn't be taken lightly. She really needs all the help.
Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura I sent you $100~

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Heyooo, my thumb is better.

Time to monster hunt again

I legit wont be shocked if I break a finger playing this game
NekoCon in Hampton.
WHAT THE ****

Aww man I didnt hear about this even tho I probably dont have the money to even go to it.

Whos gonna be there?

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
But...food....and candy

:034:
oh ya you can have those things too :V trust me i'm quite the sweet tooth and big eater kindahowiendedupinthisinthefirstplacealongwith3yearsofinactivity
but it does need to be limited, and have enough get in and get out to strengthen and thin those parts

trust me don't listen to the "only be healthy" bull**** :V set up plans and intakes and work it on off, its a long haul

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'd rather not go too in depth...

Sorry for being so blunt. :(
I don't like talking about it that much. I'll try to avoid it from now on.
being blunt isn't a problem dude lol
just was unexpected

if ya don't wanna talk about then respect your personal space :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Seriously? Dang, praline be generous today.

I'd rather not go too in depth...

Sorry for being so blunt. :(
I don't like talking about it that much. I'll try to avoid it from now on.
That's totally understandable.

And don't apologize. Really no need to.

But if you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine. I can totally respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom