• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I have cancer.
01256D4A-7766-4C57-A1BC-CEB9751432C1.gif

My girlfriend's fighting cancer too.

Heart goes out, fam.
Speaking of which, is she doing alright? Kinda worried for her if you want me to be honest.
Attention please, this is a major emergency. Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura is in serious need of money since she has bills to pay and she had no luck finding a new job. If anyone has some cash to spare, please find it in your hearts to donate and help her be free for her bank debt. If not, spend the word though Twitter by tweeting this post.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is serious and shouldn't be taken lightly. She really needs all the help.
****, that’s horrible. I’ll donate as soo-

F9ADC3C5-8F4F-4D66-9DD5-2BC2BBD27EC5.jpeg

ah **** never mind sorry

Real talk, I’m really sorry about her situation. I’d donate, but I’m in a position right now where I don’t have “donating money.” Guess it’s what I get for spending irresponsibly. I haven’t personally experienced it to that level, but I have an idea of what she’s going through. How’s she doing mentally? Is she OK?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sorry to hear that. :(

Hope she makes it through!
Me too. it's been rough, but she's fighting hard as she can.

You keep fighting too, aye?

been awhile since ya talked about her...how has she been doing?
...well.

Most recently, her stomach's been obstructed. As a result, she can't eat or drink - if she does, it just collects until she vomits it back up later. We're reasonably certain a tumor's to blame, though we won't know for sure without the biopsy. She's also unable to take oral medications, which includes all of her pain medications. I suppose they could get her something to go in her port, but clearly they're not terribly willing to. Anything involving home opioid use is a touchy subject, so she'd probably have to have another hospital stay.

We're also not 100% certain her current tumors are responding to her chemotherapy. I know there was a CT scan done last Monday, but on last check the results remain pending. Which you'd think, you know, they've had a week, they have the old ones, what the hell are they looking for exactly? But I'm a computer doctor, not a people doctor.

We assume that there'll be another surgery at some point, both to correct the obstruction, and perhaps remove the tumors, but it's a very hard call. Under the best of circumstances the kind of surgery she needs - same she had around April, I assume - induces a lengthy recovery period, during which chemotherapy is right out as she needs all the healing she can manage. Worst case scenario...well, they're basically keeping her hovering on the highwire of life and death for multiple hours. There ain't a net. You do the math.

She's fighting, though. Still fighting. And I've seen this girl cheat death a dozen times already. I believe in her.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Goodness. I was going to find a way to donate my $72.32 in Amazon Gift Card balance, with an additional $2.75 from my PayPal account, but praline's donation of $100 takes the cake. Well, now this just serves as an incentive for me to go REALLY looking for a job, so that I could donate to friends in need.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah I can't donate. I barely have enough money to buy myself food. I haven't eaten in nearly two days, and I probably won't until Friday.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Goodness. I was going to find a way to donate my $72.32 in Amazon Gift Card balance, with an additional $2.75 from my PayPal account, but praline's donation of $100 takes the cake. Well, now this just serves as an incentive for me to go REALLY looking for a job, so that I could donate to friends in need.
I feel so bad!

I don't have any money whatsoever...
I like her too, she's a great person!
I feel terrible.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Attention please, this is a major emergency. Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura is in serious need of money since she has bills to pay and she had no luck finding a new job. If anyone has some cash to spare, please find it in your hearts to donate and help her be free for her bank debt. If not, spend the word though Twitter by tweeting this post.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is serious and shouldn't be taken lightly. She really needs all the help.
Just to be sure, would 30$ help? I really want to help Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura , but I don't want to feel like I'm being greedy or somethin'.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Me too. it's been rough, but she's fighting hard as she can.

You keep fighting too, aye?

...well.

Most recently, her stomach's been obstructed. As a result, she can't eat or drink - if she does, it just collects until she vomits it back up later. We're reasonably certain a tumor's to blame, though we won't know for sure without the biopsy. She's also unable to take oral medications, which includes all of her pain medications. I suppose they could get her something to go in her port, but clearly they're not terribly willing to. Anything involving home opioid use is a touchy subject, so she'd probably have to have another hospital stay.

We're also not 100% certain her current tumors are responding to her chemotherapy. I know there was a CT scan done last Monday, but on last check the results remain pending. Which you'd think, you know, they've had a week, they have the old ones, what the hell are they looking for exactly? But I'm a computer doctor, not a people doctor.

We assume that there'll be another surgery at some point, both to correct the obstruction, and perhaps remove the tumors, but it's a very hard call. Under the best of circumstances the kind of surgery she needs - same she had around April, I assume - induces a lengthy recovery period, during which chemotherapy is right out as she needs all the healing she can manage. Worst case scenario...well, they're basically keeping her hovering on the highwire of life and death for multiple hours. There ain't a net. You do the math.

She's fighting, though. Still fighting. And I've seen this girl cheat death a dozen times already. I believe in her.
**** huh....just constnatly getting more and more complicated...

but hey, take it as a form of encouragement, my family itself has cheated death to many bloody times, and i'm not talking about the walking paranormal disaster thats konnie is

kyler my oldest brother, back in January was having constant need to go to the hospital in belief of heart attacks and got out, intill one awful tme it incapacitated him so bad with vomiting he became an immersive barely responsive mess, he was admitted for quite awhile, and he just had none stop mini heart attacks and spasmed the **** out of his body, doctors constantly said its likely the next attack would kill him....and that prety much went on repeat for awhile, i think in the end he survived 17 of those attacks over 3 days when only 1 was suppose to kill him off

it was found out in the end his heart was clogged, literally horribly 3 of the passages ways were completely shut off and the 4th was working on overtime, so he literally needed open heart surgery triple bypass, it was quite terrifying waiting on that day and was an agaonizing sleepless night and day at the hospital

but well the good news was he made it through without complications, by pass complete and no troubles, stiched on up and recovery....untill it was later discovered he never woke up. ya the anasteasia put him through a coma, i was really heart broken there....someone who fought so hard just to have **** hit one right after another, it wasn't sure when he would wake up and that worried me a lot...

but well, ya can't really kill a heikes easily, 9 days in eternal sleep and kyler groggily woke up, he spent like another few weeks resting in the hospital before finally being able to go home with no other problems, it took awhile and he did have to use a wheelchair :V being inactive for like god damn a month

3 months later, ya couldn't even tell he was a man on death row unless he shows you the cut on his chest where they did surgery

basically long story short, people are fighters, **** happens and **** can be overcome, death can be cheated many times over keep her encouraged, **** is hitting the fan and complications are getting worse, but she can still make it, keep the fight going and keep giving the reaper the finger

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
View attachment 167917

ah **** never mind sorry

Real talk, I’m really sorry about her situation. I’d donate, but I’m in a position right now where I don’t have “donating money.” Guess it’s what I get for spending irresponsibly. I haven’t personally experienced it to that level, but I have an idea of what she’s going through. How’s she doing mentally? Is she OK?
She is trying her best, but still staying optimistic. Things just been hard on her, being unable to get a job or find a new therapist to help her.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
30$ send to Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura

I hope you the best man, I may not know much about you, but from what I know, you are a great user that deserve all the help you can get, and I am glad I was helpful for once.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I downed too much coffee too quickly so I am in a particularly anxious yet decent mood and am very aware that I'm going to crash very hard in the next few hours.

:'D

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
**** huh....just constnatly getting more and more complicated...

but hey, take it as a form of encouragement, my family itself has cheated death to many bloody times, and i'm not talking about the walking paranormal disaster thats konnie is

kyler my oldest brother, back in January was having constant need to go to the hospital in belief of heart attacks and got out, intill one awful tme it incapacitated him so bad with vomiting he became an immersive barely responsive mess, he was admitted for quite awhile, and he just had none stop mini heart attacks and spasmed the **** out of his body, doctors constantly said its likely the next attack would kill him....and that prety much went on repeat for awhile, i think in the end he survived 17 of those attacks over 3 days when only 1 was suppose to kill him off

it was found out in the end his heart was clogged, literally horribly 3 of the passages ways were completely shut off and the 4th was working on overtime, so he literally needed open heart surgery triple bypass, it was quite terrifying waiting on that day and was an agaonizing sleepless night and day at the hospital

but well the good news was he made it through without complications, by pass complete and no troubles, stiched on up and recovery....untill it was later discovered he never woke up. ya the anasteasia put him through a coma, i was really heart broken there....someone who fought so hard just to have **** hit one right after another, it wasn't sure when he would wake up and that worried me a lot...

but well, ya can't really kill a heikes easily, 9 days in eternal sleep and kyler groggily woke up, he spent like another few weeks resting in the hospital before finally being able to go home with no other problems, it took awhile and he did have to use a wheelchair :V being inactive for like god damn a month

3 months later, ya couldn't even tell he was a man on death row unless he shows you the cut on his chest where they did surgery

basically long story short, people are fighters, **** happens and **** can be overcome, death can be cheated many times over keep her encouraged, **** is hitting the fan and complications are getting worse, but she can still make it, keep the fight going and keep giving the reaper the finger
Goddamn. Heart goes ou-uh. Sympathies. I mean sympathies. Glad he's pulled through all that.

And yeah, she's fighting the good fight for sure. Swollen IC valve, nearly burst gall bladder, accidental renal failure, basically eight hours being hollowed out, the cancer complications...and she's still ticking. She's been playing poker with the reaper for more than a year now, but so far she's winning the pot.

I downed too much coffee too quickly so I am in a particularly anxious yet decent mood and am very aware that I'm going to crash very hard in the next few hours.

:'D
Hold still.

I need to go get the popcorn.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Wow......
I hope you’re joking.
well i never "beat" an "animal" to death...
but ya katt got some awful things on her hands that'll never go away
Goddamn. Heart goes ou-uh. Sympathies. I mean sympathies. Glad he's pulled through all that.

And yeah, she's fighting the good fight for sure. Swollen IC valve, nearly burst gall bladder, accidental renal failure, basically eight hours being hollowed out, the cancer complications...and she's still ticking. She's been playing poker with the reaper for more than a year now, but so far she's winning the pot.

Hold still.

I need to go get the popcorn.
lol misread and thought he died?

come on i've talked about what my brother does and that was well before i met ya, my familys are fighters and stubborn, we don't really accept reality very well

and goody good~ keep it up, the reaper abound to quit eventually, keep on dueling

Edit: no wait you said "heart" lol i get it now

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've killed tons of animals like squirrels, mice, and pests in general.

I did kill a dog once, but that's because it killed my rabbits.

At least the owner now knows why we have leashes.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
lol misread and thought he died?
Nah.

It's just probably poor form to say "heart goes out" when...uh, his heart went out.

and goody good~ keep it up, the reaper abound to quit eventually, keep on dueling
Heheh gonna activate her trap card. :awesome:

Gonna summon Purple Eyes Purple Dragon. :awesome:

Boot that bony ****** back to the shadow realm. :awesome:

I needed that chuckle, thank ye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom