• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
By any chance is it also the one with a flashlight on it that it sometimes uses after faking it's death that proceeds to stun you and then knock you around?
yep, the gypceros. The sucker played me like a fool on the 3DS before pff. I remeber is fainted and Inthought it was dead, ran over trying to carve it but it came back to life and. halfway killed me. Then he did it a 2nd time and i was played again

This time I just kept shooting him with my arrows after he fainted.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
if it wasnt plain to see, I love Monster hunter and I could talk day about it.

Hrll, even coming up with weapons is fun
Please don't be disappointed in me but...

I only own one Monster Hunter game, and that's only because it has some Zelda related content in it. I need to keep my Zelda collection complete. I was thinking of getting into the series sometime though.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Super Mario Party looks like they could easily add more boards and playable characters through dlc

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Please don't be disappointed in me but...

I only own one Monster Hunter game, and that's only because it has some Zelda related content in it. I need to keep my Zelda collection complete. I was thinking of getting into the series sometime though.
oh Im not dissapointed, MH isnt for everyone. Gen U is more for Vets because its vaaastly different and more difficult then MHW. They do start off with slow gather quests but as you go on, you start to fight large monsters

Its a pretty fun game if you can get into it. My bias says if you do wanna get into the game, get Gen U but seeing how World is easier for newcomings, many will say try that but you decide to get gen u after world, you are gonna be shook.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
oh Im not dissapointed, MH isnt for everyone. Gen U is more for Vets because its vaaastly different and more difficult then MHW. They do start off with slow gather quests but as you go on, you start to fight large monsters

Its a pretty fun game if you can get into it. My bias says if you do wanna get into the game, get Gen U but seeing how World is easier for newcomings, many will say try that but you decide to get gen u after world, you are gonna be shook.
I don't know then. I was leaning more towards World though...
But yeah, it looks like a lot of fun!

I've wanted to play Monster Hunter for awhile now, just haven't got the chance.

Chrono.

So remember how back when Mega Man 11 first got announced, Game Informer had featured it on their issue and in their batch of screenshots, there was a power up for Mega Man that made him look very similar to Star Force Mega Man?

IMG_20181003_132314.jpg

As it turns out, it's not in the proper game at all. It was speculated to be an ice weapon but Tundra Man's weapon gives Mega a completely different look from this one.

Which leaves the question, what was this about?

D

Deleted member

I can't believe someone so perfectly described my favorite scene in the entirety of the My Hero Academia manga
Screenshot_20181003-142658.png

D

Deleted member

Men look better in suits than dresses, but it is alright if you want to wear a dress.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Meanwhile I'm here like "do people really care so much about the idea of a guy wearing a dress?"

Just wear whatever you're comfortable in. Who cares what other people think?

D

Deleted member

I admit I am not used to men in dresses. Seeing men in dresses gives me an odd feel, but wea whatever you want to wear. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Doing a Mythra cosplay for an anime con is lowkey in my bucket list.

D

Deleted member

I just want a job that is very high paying so I can accomplish my dream.
I do not care how much work is involved.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Doing a Mythra cosplay for an anime con is lowkey in my bucket list.
Bring plenty of deodorant to use as mace against horny people
Meanwhile I'm here like "do people really care so much about the idea of a guy wearing a dress?"

Meanwhile I'm crying because shoes are too ****ing small for my big feet. My toe infection doesn't help either

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

well....we care because we like it :V

and think its beautiful

so.....meh

D

Deleted member

I am kind of a workaholic in school, so I think I am qualified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom