• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So remember how back when Mega Man 11 first got announced, Game Informer had featured it on their issue and in their batch of screenshots, there was a power up for Mega Man that made him look very similar to Star Force Mega Man?

View attachment 167942

As it turns out, it's not in the proper game at all. It was speculated to be an ice weapon but Tundra Man's weapon gives Mega a completely different look from this one.

Which leaves the question, what was this about?
It was likely a placeholder transformation, before whatever boss got their final design. Though it could be back as DLC or something. That Omega-Xis Buster is cool though. I wonder if the game will get DLC at all anyway. Protoman and Bass being playable seem like obvious ones, maybe extra stages that MM9 and MM10 got too. And again, these potential transformations based on other Mega Men.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Overwatch revealed a skin for one of the characters for this coming Halloween.
It's Doomfist, or should I say, Doomfish. :laugh: Yeah, people are making Shape of Water and Fish jokes about him. Regardless, it's cool to see a Creature from the Black Lagoon skin and Doomfist looks pretty good. Now where's my Mummy skin?

Anyway, that's one PTR Leaked Skin down. 5 more to go.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I’ve been apathetic to most of Disney’s live action remakes, but this genuinely annoys me.

The original is a perfect as it is. Aside from the great writing and characters, it is an artistically beautiful movie, making it live-action kills a large part of the movies appeal.

04572673-6E68-4CCC-B07B-4679E78C28DB.gif

I can’t see this going well unless Chris Sanders is fully on board with the production.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I’ve been apathetic to most of Disney’s live action remakes, but this genuinely annoys me.

The original is a perfect as it is. Aside from the great writing and characters, it is an artistically beautiful movie, making it live-action kills a large part of the movies appeal.

View attachment 167958
I can’t see this going well unless Chris Sanders is fully on board with the production.
Ewww! That is terrible!

As long as they don't mess with The Nightmare Before Christmas, I'm fine though.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

View attachment 167958
"They are Hawaiian? What is that, White Islanders? Because we casted these white people already"

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
What's up with all the live-action remakes lately? Are they running out of ideas for movies that they have to resort to making live-action versions of cartoons?

MainJPW

M.T.A

View attachment 167958

Sometimes they need to go: “You know what?...maybe we shouldn’t.”

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

View attachment 167958
SNU GRAB MY NUCLEAR WEAPONRY DISNEY IS GOING TO DIE

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just realized.

Today mark 64 days before the release of Smash Ultimate.

Time sure fly fast when you don't pay attention to Smash Speculation that much now those days.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 167958
Oh come on, we do not need this.

D

Deleted member

A Shrek live action film would of been better, because it would make me laugh looking at everything. I want to have my fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Overwatch revealed a skin for one of the characters for this coming Halloween.
It's Doomfist, or should I say, Doomfish. :laugh: Yeah, people are making Shape of Water and Fish jokes about him. Regardless, it's cool to see a Creature from the Black Lagoon skin and Doomfist looks pretty good. Now where's my Mummy skin?

Anyway, that's one PTR Leaked Skin down. 5 more to go.
Their skins are better than the actual game.

Mercy has the best Halloween skin though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh boy, another Disney Live Action remake that no one asked for. It'll at least be less pointless than Lion King's.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still waiting on Starforce 4 and Battle Network 7...
Another game with Geo's story would be cool. He's a good kid damn it. ******* Down evil with his Robot Stand and doing crazy DBZ moves with the Giga Cards/Noise Supers. That's what being a hero is all about.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I see Dyllybirdy is liking everyone's posts.
I remembered when I used to like everyone's posts until I basically calmed myself down.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Another game with Geo's story would be cool. He's a good kid damn it. ******* Down evil with robot Stand and doing crazy DBZ moves with the Giga Cards/Noise Supers. That's what being a hero is all about.
The action gets so ridiculous at times.

Like his noise force big bang attack (****ing amazing name by the way) in Black Ace form, "Black End Galaxy" is THROWING A BLACK HOLE AT YOU AND THEN CUTTING IT IN HALF AND THEN IT EXPLODES

I mean, this is a ten year old kid. In FIFTH GRADE.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Soul Calibur 6 gives Nightmare a perfect final smash if he got in the game.

He’d stab soul edge down and then a bug force field would surround him, then he’d get on his demon horse and fly forward carrying everyone he tags off screen.

Chrono.

Still waiting on Starforce 4 and Battle Network 7...
I will forever say that Star Force got dealt a dirty hand.

It was (imo) the perfect evolution of Battle Network, but it came up way too soon after BN had ended and fans never gave it a proper chance until it was too late.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

View attachment 167958
Can't wait for Scarlett Johansson to get cast as Nani.
/s

D

Deleted member

I will forever say that Star Force got dealt a dirty hand.

It was (imo) the perfect evolution of Battle Network, but it came up way too soon after BN had ended and fans never gave it a proper chance until it was too late.
What is that signature even? It looks pretty nice.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What's up with all the live-action remakes lately? Are they running out of ideas for movies that they have to resort to making live-action versions of cartoons?
Disney just wants to make more money through their life action movies outside of Marvel and Star Wars, so they’re targeting their animated classics
Can't wait for Scarlett Johansson to get cast as Nani.
/s

I don’t think I’d be against that...but at the same time I would

D

Deleted member

Edit: DELETE THIS MODS PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Man, today is such a good day! What could possibly go wr-

View attachment 167958
CB958572-8EF0-4610-B196-006E6F6E269A.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom