• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
I'm not feeling well. My beloved cat of 13 years, Leo, passed away this weekend. He had been dealing with some health problems the last few weeks, and with antibiotics, I truly thought he'd pull through. But it appears it was his time. And even though he's no longer in pain, it doesn't soften the heartache one bit, because he was the only friend I had. It hurts, it really does, but I'm also thankful for all the great times we had.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm not feeling well. My beloved cat of 13 years, Leo, passed away this weekend. He had been dealing with some health problems the last few weeks, and with antibiotics, I truly thought he'd pull through. But it appears it was his time. And even though he's no longer in pain, it doesn't soften the heartache one bit, because he was the only friend I had. It hurts, it really does, but I'm also thankful for all the great times we had.
Aww man I know how that feels, I’m sorry for your loss.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Y'know, as tier-whorish as it is to keep Legendary Tiki in my team, I gotta say one good thing about her; it gave me the kick I need to visit and work on some of my benched armors.

I'm not fully motivated on working on all of them, but some work has been done for sure. Especially Brave Ephraim. The man is disgusting now.

But among the armors I have left, I still really find not much purpose for Effie. I mean... I already have Brave Hector.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Seeing all of the "Dragalia is so much more exciting than FE Heroes" and "FE Heroes should do this because Dragalia does" is getting grating.

Like it's not even constructive. Literally just "the shiny new game has this so the dusty old game should do it to make it shiny again".

D

Deleted member

I am really sorry to hear that. I am sorry for your loss too.
Y'know, as tier-whorish as it is to keep Legendary Tiki in my team, I gotta say one good thing about her; it gave me the kick I need to visit and work on some of my benched armors.

I'm not fully motivated on working on all of them, but some work has been done for sure. Especially Brave Ephraim. The man is disgusting now.

But among the armors I have left, I still really find not much purpose for Effie. I mean... I already have Brave Hector.
Same! I really want one so I can fix up my team too.
Too bad my pity rate is so high and I still have no success with a Legendary Hector or a Legendary Tiki.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Same! I really want one so I can fix up my team too.
Too bad my pity rate is so high and I still have no success with a Legendary Hector or a Legendary Tiki.
What's your team like?

Because honestly, I didn't really find much wrong in my team aside from Jakob's inconsistent damage output (which wasn't an issue to begin with since his role was purely defensive). Tiki just ends up being another solid unit in my repertoire.

D

Deleted member

What's your team like?

Because honestly, I didn't really find much wrong in my team aside from Jakob's inconsistent damage output (which wasn't an issue to begin with since his role was purely defensive). Tiki just ends up being another solid unit in my repertoire.
It is so different. :lol:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Aw ****, man. Heart goes out.
Im sure he lived a great live with you. Im sorry.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
**** dude.....i'm sorry to hear

cats are family, and its sad how it went, i hope he was satisfied and happy in the end

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Seeing all of the "Dragalia is so much more exciting than FE Heroes" and "FE Heroes should do this because Dragalia does" is getting grating.

Like it's not even constructive. Literally just "the shiny new game has this so the dusty old game should do it to make it shiny again".
I will be one of the few who enjoys both to perfection for mobile games

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
would you all count being a visual learner when it comes to math not being smart?

Because pops forgot to give the dog his pills in the morning so I had to give him his dose for morning and night. He explained that all together, we give him 3 pills because of the fraction math...but i was so confued until he actualy wrote it down. I feel so dumb, dude

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Shiny blocking instead of the one being blocked? This is juicy news. :yeahboi:
Hugs! I'm terribly sorry to hear about the lost of Leo and remember to cherish the memories that you two had together

Cats are family and **** anyone who doesn't agree to it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

I mean I still like FEH, but, man, Dragalias summon screen is..just so good

D

Deleted member

So not screw me in the aggressive sense, but in the love sense?
No, more in the "**** you" sense, b-baka!
....katt don't know what she walked into but please do go on o3o
I'm not here to feed into your fetishes, depraved pervert, I'm here to talk about how ****ing cute, pure and good this animated series is.
f63a5757-86b5-4520-b842-705b93db1fca.gif

It's like if Gravity Falls had a love child with Miyazaki. It's just too cute and fills my heart with the same indescribable feeling of joy and nostalgia that Little Witch Academia did a year ago.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

I'm not here to feed into your fetishes, depraved pervert, I'm here to talk about how ****ing cute, pure and good this animated series is.
View attachment 167687
It's like if Gravity Falls had a love child with Miyazaki. It's just too cute and fills my heart with the same indescribable feeling of joy and nostalgia that Little Witch Academia did a year ago.
haven't seen it at all :V whats it called?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

View attachment 167687
you had me at Miyazaki

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Man, I really wish that Starlink didn't go down the toys to life route. I would have loved to play this game without having to buy the toys or the $60 weapon pack.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I feel like garbage again. I need a cough drop...
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you the best with the healing process.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I'm sorry that happened to you, and I completely relate to you as I had a cat of my own who only lived up to 9 years before she passed away of cancer back in September of 2015. She seemingly liked me the most out of all my family members, so it really did hit me the most when I found out she was going to pass on a few weeks later and well... I think it further connects to the relatability here.

I hope he passed away knowing that you loved him and cared for him so much, as I'm positive he was happy for all you did for him.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Man, I really wish that Starlink didn't go down the toys to life route. I would have loved to play this game without having to buy the toys or the $60 weapon pack.
Good news for you. If you buy the digital version of the game, than you're able to play without the modular toys.

Digital version is honestly a better deal than physical. $60, with the game, four ships, six pilots, and twelve weapons. Not counting the Star Fox content if you're looking at the Switch version.

D

Deleted member

haven't seen it at all :V whats it called?
you had me at Miyazaki
It's called Hilda, it's a new Netflix original based on some comics that just recently came out.
I'm only two episodes in but I'm loving everything about it so far, the characters, the animation and the world that it builds. I love the way it handles all these fantasy creatures as a normal thing for its world, and they just feel so unique and fresh even if most are based on well-known myths.
I don't expect anything too deep or serious but it's just a great show that gives off a good vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom