• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oooh. I like where this is going.

Do you wake up and she sews a dead corpse or something like that?
Nah. Most of the time, she is the dead corpse :V

That happened a few years ago when i had to pull in 14 none overtime. It honestly didn't get better till it became so large to ignore. And even then i sit on 12 for 6 per week.

How is your schedule?
Well, right now it's mostly fine for this week, some 1 PM to 9 PM here then there, then there's the weekend.

1 PM to 9 PM on Friday, but Friday nights is also the night where supplies for other departments are delivered and I can't leave without completing it, so add about two hours of overtime.

Then 8 AM to 5 PM on Saturday.

Then 4 AM to 12 PM on Sunday.

The only time I really get to breathe without having to sleep for the next day until I'm done with my Sunday shift is on Saturday, and only for about two hours before I go to sleep for the next day.

And I think I got three more shifts after that too, so I can't rest too long after being done for the weekend.

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Kyler has been continuing to work on his hobbies systems of mathematics in attempts to figure out patterns
Patterns for the horse races, right? I’m kinda confused why you would want to predict horse race outcomes if you aren’t gonna gamble on them, which you aren’t going to do, but I ain’t judging.

also halloween avatar

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Well, right now it's mostly fine for this week, some 1 PM to 9 PM here then there, then there's the weekend.

1 PM to 9 PM on Friday, but Friday nights is also the night where supplies for other departments are delivered and I can't leave without completing it, so add about two hours of overtime.

The only time I really get to breathe until I'm done with my Sunday shift is on Saturday, and only for about two hours before I go to sleep for the next day.
I can relate as our crunch time is on sunday for the application of renewals. And it involves many last minute sign ins and scouring of cancels.

Your scheduling seem entirely inconsistent, Something i can't relate to as i always work the same schedule of hours.

Do they plan to keep this mishmash on long term?
Patterns for the horse races, right? I’m kinda confused why you would want to predict horse race outcomes if you aren’t gonna gamble on them, which you aren’t going to do, but I ain’t judging.

also halloween avatar
That is. . . Correct? How do you know such information.

Anyway two reasons, The first being is the reason why we live in neveda right now. My brother came here first to live and settle down, and attempted to use said system to make a living, which horribly failed and bankrupted him, and spent a few harsh years by himself in desperate situations of homelessness, and took those few years to finally be able to move on up, which then lead to a chance of communication of renewal the past between my brother and me. Which we moved down here in the states to catch up and move beyond the homestead of bad past we left behind.

The second reason is the reason he attampted such in the first place is to catch up in old familys past history. Our grandfather made a fourtune from gambling and told stories to our father about such a system, who in terms shared to us. That fouturn is burned up well before i became capable, and kyler wanted to make it a reality.

A bad lesson that lasted years taught him to never do such a thing again, but he still wishes to create the system our grandfather had once more.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can relate as our crunch time is on sunday for the application of renewals. And it involves many last minute sign ins and scouring of cancels.

Your scheduling seem entirely inconsistent, Something i can't relate to as i always work the same schedule of hours.

Do they plan to keep this mishmash on long term?
I have absolutely no idea and I envy you.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I have absolutely no idea and I envy you.
Do you really wish to work 12 hours straight forming graphs calculations and budgets, along with sales figures and deliveries along with usual manual labor?

Not meaning to make it negative, just making it clear what it is I do and if you are still envious.

Either way shame. . .Unpredictability is a shame for your situation. All words i can offer only mean the wind but i do hope it improves and soon.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So after watching Revenge of Cooler, I've been thinking. Has anyone else in the history of Dragon Ball go head first into a Kamehameha and come out from where the attack started? Cause that is badass, **** Broly, Toriyama needs to make Cooler canon
Kale walked through a god blue kamehameha.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you really wish to work 12 hours straight forming graphs calculations and budgets, along with sales figures and deliveries along with usual manual labor?

Not meaning to make it negative, just making it clear what it is I do and if you are still envious.

Either way shame. . .Unpredictability is a shame for your situation. All words i can offer only mean the wind but i do hope it improves and soon.
I envy your schedule, not your job.

But either way, yeah, I'm hoping for some stability too. But given my luck, it'll probably last for as long as I'm on break from school.

At least, I'm not the only one with that kind of inconsistency.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Finally convinced my employer to let me switch to a part time position in my retail job. So that means no more non-stop 8 hour shifts thank god.

Just gotta get through this week to get to that point tho. Gotta weather that storm yo.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
For now, it's a break.

Definitely quitting computer science though, that's for sure. Far too stressful and literally no room for error. I just don't like it anymore.
Understood.

Its just my opinion so i'm not sure how much it means to you, but am delighted to hear you are still pursuing further education. Persistence for knowledge and skills is always important. But do make sure you decide from your current situation and time for your future and what would be most benefit of you.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
But either way, yeah, I'm hoping for some stability too. But given my luck, it'll probably last for as long as I'm on break from school.
Yeah I feel ya bro. I got axed from my previous Produce Clerk job 2 months in to it. Really sucks.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Managed to keep mine for 15 months so far.

Probably because I has done good jerb :b:
"Good Jerb" :confused:

Well I mean my previous employer was pissed at me for not working fast (anxiety is a ***** to me so I can only work at a certain pace) so I was done for.

Thankfully my employer this time isn't on my case like that.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've been playing FE Warriors again. I've been kinda mentally out of steam lately and I can't do much more with the YouTube stuff until I get a Blu-Ray player and more hard drive space, so I wanted to unwind.

I finally unlocked Lyn and also promoted Minvera and got her caught up a bit in level, now the game is more fun.

Also just unlocked Hinoka and Minerva's support and it's adorable. They're so cute. Might switch up my main Flier teams support partners in FE Heroes because of it (currently it's Clair/Hinoka, Minerva/Laegjarn).

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Greeting yellow. Today mostly has been easy. Not much trouble and been focusing on here for the majority.

How are yourself?
I’m doing quite well, and if no more random pop up ads for malware show up on my phone, I can say that life’s been relatively normal.

Being a college guy can get pretty stressful, and I’ve experienced that at various points. Even then, I’m hanging in there.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I’m doing quite well, and if no more random pop up ads for malware show up on my phone, I can say that life’s been relatively normal.

Being a college guy can get pretty stressful, and I’ve experienced that at various points. Even then, I’m hanging in there.
You may want to invest in a blocker then.
And thats good to hear, continue onward in it for it'll pay off more in the long run.

D

Deleted member

:> I just did.

View attachment 167664
"Guess the feeling is mutual, you pathetic mortal."

Ah I missed doing this, can't wait for the Day of the Dead.
Oh no, you beat me.

Do a virus scan on your phone. Also I hope college goes well. Those times can be hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Shiny blocking instead of the one being blocked? This is juicy news. :yeahboi:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

The only time I really get to breathe without having to sleep for the next day until I'm done with my Sunday shift is on Saturday, and only for about two hours before I go to sleep for the next day.

And I think I got three more shifts after that too, so I can't rest too long after being done for the weekend.
Can somewhat relate to that. I used to work 6am to 8:30pm in a nursing home, often back to back during weekends as I used M-Th off for school

Shiny blocking instead of the one being blocked? This is juicy news. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>when you find out Iotes Shield is in FE Warriors and you have the materials to give it to both Hinoka and Minerva

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom