• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

half of Simon's moveset comes from Richter, they did it dirty to my boy

D

Deleted member

Yeah, but people remember SoTN because of Alucard, not Ricther.
I mean, if you wanna get into that, then people remember Alucard more than Simon in the CV fanbase. And Richter IS playable after you beat the game alongside being a relevant character during the main story.
You don't need to dig very deep to find out the top 3 most popular characters are Richter, Alucard and Soma Cruz, and as far as Belmonts go, Richter is the de facto more popular.

It's more of a Marth vs. Ike situation. The former is the series' face and original protagonist but the latter is far more popular within that series' fanbase

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, if you wanna get into that, then people remember Alucard more than Simon in the CV fanbase. And Richter IS playable after you beat the game alongside being a relevant character during the main story.
You don't need to dig very deep to find out the top 3 most popular characters are Richter, Alucard and Soma Cruz, and as far as Belmonts go, Richter is the de facto more popular.

It's more of a Marth vs. Ike situation. The former is the series' face and original protagonist but the latter is far more popular within that series' fanbase
That's... actually fair enough.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Im to lazy to be a fighter of any kind pff

put me in smash and the only thing Ill do is say "Can I go back to the waiting room?"

unless there is money
Money is the only reason why many fighters are in Smash, so money is involved

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, so I have a story to tell and y'all better read it because my already exhaustion addled brain sacrificed sleep to this and somebody other than me better enjoy the bizarre payoff.

You know how I made a post kinda saying I was reading a bunch of Undertale comics to watch the spectacle? Kind of? Bit of a development there, and the comic involved only set me on the path to find what I found.

So I was looking through accounts that popped up under the tag "Undertale Comic" on Tumblr, and one of the results seemed pretty normal at first. It was just a recounting of game events with some weird implying that something was up in a panel or two, not enough of it made for anything more. Then I hit the very first post the blog made and uh

I have approximately 0 idea what I’m doing but i’m trying my best to adapt a really good HP/UT crossover fic into a decent comic.
I’ll put my tentative update schedule and such up once i have a theme and all that. Expect the first page to be up on Sunday or Monday.
HP/UT crossover fic
My first response of course was just a numb "well of course it is." But then realization sets in: the art for this comic is actually really good. The. . .the hell? How could that cocktail of subject matter possibly be good enough to warrant a webcomic adaption? The HELL?

So of course I have to investigate.

I'm. . .I'm at a loss.

It's actually good.

It's one of the most enjoyable fanfics I've ever read. Maybe THE most enjoyable. I've only started skimming through part of a chapter like twice out of the thirty chapters this thing has so far and fanfics or even books hardly ever hold that kind of attention from me anymore.

I don't care that deeply about Undertale. I'm even more neutral towards Harry Potter. Gosh knows I don't have any inherent trust towards a fusion between the subject matter that I came to gawk at in the first place due to it's fandom hilarity and the subject matter that spawned freaking My Immortal. So why.

Does it.

Woooooork

I would say that it's "Sans goes to Hogwarts," but that doesn't actually happen until Chapter 28. Out of the 30 that are made so far.

Instead the plot is. . .oh gosh, I don't think I could recount a thing from it without it sounding absurd.

I just. . .HELL. Nothing about this thing should work a fraction as well as it does, but.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12081417/1/Under-the-Veil

Someone. Tell me I'm not crazy. Read it. Actually click the link and read it.

What is this. What the actual hell is this.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That's a **** move, no lie yo.
just the truth :V sorry
OK, so I have a story to tell and y'all better read it because my already exhaustion addled brain sacrificed sleep to this and somebody other than me better enjoy the bizarre payoff.

You know how I made a post kinda saying I was reading a bunch of Undertale comics to watch the spectacle? Kind of? Bit of a development there, and the comic involved only set me on the path to find what I found.

So I was looking through accounts that popped up under the tag "Undertale Comic" on Tumblr, and one of the results seemed pretty normal at first. It was just a recounting of game events with some weird implying that something was up in a panel or two, not enough of it made for anything more. Then I hit the very first post the blog made and uh

My first response of course was just a numb "well of course it is." But then realization sets in: the art for this comic is actually really good. The. . .the hell? How could that cocktail of subject matter possibly be good enough to warrant a webcomic adaption? The HELL?

So of course I have to investigate.

I'm. . .I'm at a loss.

It's actually good.

It's one of the most enjoyable fanfics I've ever read. Maybe THE most enjoyable. I've only started skimming through part of a chapter like twice out of the thirty chapters this thing has so far and fanfics or even books hardly ever hold that kind of attention from me anymore.

I don't care that deeply about Undertale. I'm even more neutral towards Harry Potter. Gosh knows I don't have any inherent trust towards a fusion between the subject matter that I came to gawk at in the first place due to it's fandom hilarity and the subject matter that spawned freaking My Immortal. So why.

Does it.

Woooooork

I would say that it's "Sans goes to Hogwarts," but that doesn't actually happen until Chapter 28. Out of the 30 that are made so far.

Instead the plot is. . .oh gosh, I don't think I could recount a thing from it without it sounding absurd.

I just. . .HELL. Nothing about this thing should work a fraction as well as it does, but.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12081417/1/Under-the-Veil

Someone. Tell me I'm not crazy. Read it. Actually click the link and read it.

What is this. What the actual hell is this.
lol ya sound like ya kinda went a bit on the nutty end lol

currently trying to figure out a government name and figure out how i can make some equivalent to a giant middle finger or something of similar meaning as a symbol, after i finish up finally getting the starting bearings for the dwarf fortress campaign, will get to it after i finally finish on up, will read it and give an honest opinion

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That's a **** move, no lie yo.
If it makes you feel better, I'm honestly kind of baffled that anyone could think you're forgettable when your aura is so thoroughly inundated with your intense love affair with Advance Wars.

You're practically Animorphing into Andy and Natz thinks you're forgettable? Pff

lol ya sound like ya kinda went a bit on the nutty end lol

currently trying to figure out a government name and figure out how i can make some equivalent to a giant middle finger or something of similar meaning as a symbol, after i finish up finally getting the starting bearings for the dwarf fortress campaign, will get to it after i finally finish on up, will read it and give an honest opinion
But did you read it tho

(*EDIT* oh after flipping a text based display format game the bird OK my brain just hasn't had sleep good day)

Also apologize to Andy he's perfectly memorable

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If it makes you feel better, I'm honestly kind of baffled that anyone could think you're forgettable when your aura is so thoroughly inundated with your intense love affair with Advance Wars.

You're practically Animorphing into Andy and Natz thinks you're forgettable? Pff

But did you read it tho

(*EDIT* oh after flipping a text based display format game the bird OK my brain just hasn't had sleep good day)

Also apologize to Andy he's perfectly memorable
lol cori ya starting to worry me girl ^-^'
go get some rest :V or like laze down and be a snail :V like laze and do nothing, sounds like it'll be nice

and uh not really .-. hell i just now remembered hes the crazy advance war guy who back in mafia made constant jokes about how he'll be a third party role of a advance wars character to infiltrate the role list, soooooo....ya and thats cause ya just made me remember that righ tnow

if its just me its just me :V but ya i don't really remember much about ura other than that oh ya he exists every now and then

it kinda happens to like a good ole third of the people i meet

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Either way it's a really dickish thing to say. And not cool at all.

Intense love affair? Okay you're stretching now Cori. You're producing imagery in my head that I would much rather not envision. :scared:

At the very least i'm still more memorable in this thread than Natz is so that outta compensate for me annoying the folks of Nintenzone.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Either way it's a really dickish thing to say. And not cool at all.

Intense love affair? Okay you're stretching now Cori. You're producing imagery in my head that I would much rather not envision. :scared:

At the very least i'm still more memorable in this thread than Natz is so that outta compensate for me annoying the folks of Nintenzone.
What the GBA cart has seen

Cannot be unseen
:troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah but like half of his moves come from Simon lol.
And half of Simon's moves come from Richter.

I think Shish was on the money as to how it was done; Simon is the original protag and the face of the franchise, so he's the original while Richter is the Echo.

It also works with the canon since, iirc, Richter is Simon's descendant.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And half of Simon's moves come from Richter.

I think Shish was on the money as to how it was done; Simon is the original protag and the face of the franchise, so he's the original while Richter is the Echo.

Lol I meant to say half of his moves come from Richter lol. Had a brainfart there.

D

Deleted member

1-I mean, did you expect them to not be related when they have the same last name?
2-All Belmonts basically play the same. Hell, Trevor is literally just a recolored Simon in CV3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom