• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Don't wanna tell someone how to live their lives, but seriously, relax.
Relaxing all the time is not good though. You got to have a mixture of work and relaxation. :V

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Relaxing all the time is not good though. You got to have a mixture of work and relaxation. :V
I think he just meant to take it easy, that's all. Not that you had to be carefree all of the time, I mean, enjoy it while you have the chance.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
October means we get to **** up some **** with respect

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1 week of medicine and I was fine with it. But as I approach the end of the second, and final, week it's harshness was not understated. The medication is just constantly making me feel sick. Worse than the bacteria it's killing.

I suppose the medication is only for a couple more days of pain, but the bacteria eventually would lead to a lifetime of pain.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
1 week of medicine and I was fine with it. But as I approach the end of the second, and final, week it's harshness was not understated. The medication is just constantly making me feel sick. Worse than the bacteria it's killing.

I suppose the medication is only for a couple more days of pain, but the bacteria eventually would lead to a lifetime of pain.

keep on at it dude, its almost on over, sounds horrible and rough but its nearly finished

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm starting to have a problem where instead of sleeping late I'm sleeping in early. I never get up on time and I was up an hour early today. :073: I'm starting to have old man habits.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Good morning. Heads feeling better but idk whats causing those headaches. Maybe its stress, I do get stress headaches a lot
****, that’s rough. Think you could at least bend enough to reach the light switch? Like I said, light is bad for ya when you’re having a migraine. If there’s something within reach that could serve as a pillow, that’d be good too. If there’s something you could do that could bring your focus away from the pain, like the breathing exercises I mentioned or maybe even counting sheep, it could really help. Stay safe, my guy.
In hindsight, I should of really turned off my wax warmer thatnis pretty bright in the first place but that Vanilla Bean scented wax was to mother****ing good, fam

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Good morning. Heads feeling better but idk whats causing those headaches. Maybe its stress, I do get stress headaches a lot

In hindsight, I should of really turned off my wax warmer thatnis pretty bright in the first place but that Vanilla Bean scented wax was to mother****ing good, fam
well whatever the hell caused it glad your feeling better~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom