• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
D

Deleted member

Had an interesting day today

Was asked to be backup secretary for the meeting today, but at least I went in and had no problems this time around (and it helped that the treasurer didn't drag out the meeting as she wasn't there LOL)

And I found out before the meeting that a friend of mine (who is like a second mom to me)'s sister will die within the next six months as she's dying of brain tumor. It sucks that her sister only has six months to live and I was surprised to hear the results of this news. I worry for her and hope that she will be able to visit her sister as much as she can before she pass.

So what's new with you guys?
I hope the sister has as much fun as possible and her dreams come true. I am so sorry to hear that. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What the **** is wrong with my ipad??

Twice today it just wouldn’t load a keyboard when I clicked on the section where you write posts and then the screen just freezes.

I hope this’ll be fixed when I do the update cause I can’t afford to buy a new one!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Had an interesting day today

Was asked to be backup secretary for the meeting today, but at least I went in and had no problems this time around (and it helped that the treasurer didn't drag out the meeting as she wasn't there LOL)

And I found out before the meeting that a friend of mine (who is like a second mom to me)'s sister will die within the next six months as she's dying of brain tumor. It sucks that her sister only has six months to live and I was surprised to hear the results of this news. I worry for her and hope that she will be able to visit her sister as much as she can before she pass.

So what's new with you guys?
geez....i missed this completely till shiny quoted it

neat about the temp replacement but i'm sorry to hear about your friend dude....**** that sucks horribly...
Anything that gets in proximity of me for that matter. :)

Yeah but it doesn't make it any less scary for me lol.
uuuuuh didn't say it does? :V was rather like saying its easy to understand cause its a common fear

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
iz common fear :V

wait wait wait seriously?

what about butterflies are scary XD

........why are you laying on the floor in massiveheadaches?

.... weirdo :V
Butterflies are just pretty moths. I’ll ****ing demolish any that get near me.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
yeah, the Robin Amibos were only made with the male sexed Robin.

which sex was the corrin amiibo, I actually forgot
There were two options. Female Corrin was Amazon only in the US.

---------------

Also, somebody said something about changing the poll? I honestly don't know what good subject it's worth changing to, really.

D

Deleted member

There were two options. Female Corrin was Amazon only in the US.

---------------

Also, somebody said something about changing the poll? I honestly don't know what good subject it's worth changing to, really.
About you, hun.

Nah I am just kidding.

Do one about Ultimate. :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
What the **** is wrong with my ipad??

Twice today it just wouldn’t load a keyboard when I clicked on the section where you write posts and then the screen just freezes.

I hope this’ll be fixed when I do the update cause I can’t afford to buy a new one!
how old is it?

cause a lotta smartphones start to get that problem after the one or two year mark, cause whatever is used to make them is not built for long term :V

some resetting can help but ya it can be some age goingn on out for it
Butterflies are just pretty moths. I’ll ****ing demolish any that get near me.
....moths eat frabic and plant matter and use lights as warmth and are considered a standard decomposer

butterflies drink necter and fly around to several flowers being a major pollinator

they look similar but are quite different :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
how old is it?

cause a lotta smartphones start to get that problem after the one or two year mark, cause whatever is used to make them is not built for long term :V

some resetting can help but ya it can be some age goingn on out for it

....moths eat frabic and plant matter and use lights as warmth and are considered a standard decomposer

butterflies drink necter and fly around to several flowers being a major pollinator

they look similar but are quite different :V
It’s 3-4ish. I’m gonna stretch this ipads lifespan for as long as I can

D

Deleted member

Oh, I just want to mention today was the day I tried a Croissant the first time in my life.

It went with butter. It actually tasted pretty good.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
uuuuuh didn't say it does? :V was rather like saying its easy to understand cause its a common fear
I know. It's like one of those things despite being shared by others doesn't make it any less worse for me lol.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
laying on the floor in pain in massive headaches, nothing much
**** man, that sucks. Sensitivity to light and sound is one of the most common migraine symptoms. Get away from those things if you’re able. This could help you find relief from your pain and could alleviate the stress in your head. Once you do, lie down somewhere comfortable and pay attention to the points in between your breaths. It’s something you could focus on something other than the intense pain. A small amount of caffeine could ease migraine pain if you take it in small amounts, as caffeine is in most headache medication. But, too much caffeine could make it much worse. Give it a try if you’d like.

That’s all the aid I can give you, sorry if it doesn’t help.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I know. It's like one of those things despite being shared by others doesn't make it any less worse for me lol.
.....did uh i say it being shared would at all make it better? :V

cause if that was the case all the fear of heights would just disappear, all those people afraid of the dark...fear of needles, ya :V

sharing doesn't do shiit against the fear, just makes it understandable and not like crazy or whatever :tired:

D

Deleted member

Because my head hurts to much to get up

i dont even know why Im getting these headaches right now. Bout to pop some Pain meds and put my butt to bed early tonight because it this
Eeesh, are you having a migraine? My headaches hurt really bad but I could walk fine. I went to school fine too.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

i dont even know why Im getting these headaches right now. Bout to pop some Pain meds and put my butt to bed early tonight because it this
rip .-.

don't know what to say to help :/ can only wish the best for ya pumpkaboo

hope resting early helps out and ya feel better soon

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
****, that’s rough. Think you could at least bend enough to reach the light switch? Like I said, light is bad for ya when you’re having a migraine. If there’s something within reach that could serve as a pillow, that’d be good too. If there’s something you could do that could bring your focus away from the pain, like the breathing exercises I mentioned or maybe even counting sheep, it could really help. Stay safe, my guy.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, obviously. But considering how much I've been favoring Ward Armor and Armor March over non-Armor C-skills for my Armors, I feel like one of my other units could make more use of it.
That's fair enough. I've been using Armor-specific C skills for mine too (except L!Tiki for obvious reasons)

With that said... I'd say anyone whose HP is around the mid-40s or higher should do the trick. Not gonna cover everyone with it, but it's a start, right?

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
.....did uh i say it being shared would at all make it better? :V

cause if that was the case all the fear of heights would just disappear, all those people afraid of the dark...fear of needles, ya :V

sharing doesn't do shiit against the fear, just makes it understandable and not like crazy or whatever :tired:
Was just making light of it lol. Maybe that all came out the wrong way.
Man we have too many things in common, it’s a bit creepy lol
Ura
Praline
:shades:

D

Deleted member

I thought it was the other way around lol.
I am the big mouth, but Bar tells me some important stuff to do before I do stuff.

Let's not talk about this too much, as the host will probably be unhappy if we talk more about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom