• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm gonna be starting a Randomized Nuzlocke of Fire Red in a few moments so I want you guys to choose which will be my 3 choices of a starter for it.
I was gonna say my three favorite Pokemon but then I realized all three of my favorite Pokemon are from gens later than Gen 3. :x

But one of them should be Chikorita just because that starter gets way too much flak. I mean I know that a starter isn't the most randomized for a randomized game but it's not a Kanto starter so ???

D

Deleted member

Registeel with Explosion as its only move.
Jokes on you, movesets will be randomized.

Basically everything but Types, Evos amd stats will be randomized. Though I'm also allowing Impossible Evos and updaying base stats to their Gen 6 variants.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Jokes on you, movesets will be randomized.

Basically everything but Types, Evos amd stats will be randomized. Though I'm also allowing Impossible Evos and updaying base stats to their Gen 6 variants.
Inb4 randomizer gives it Memento

So yeah; Registeel and uh... Masquerain and Pineco

D

Deleted member

Registeel, Chikorita and Igglybuff it is then. Which one of them will be decided by the last number on the Trainer ID. 1-3 is Registeel, 4-6 is Chikorita, and 7-9 is Igglybuff. If it's 0 I get to choose.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
How often do you tend to upgrade your electronics like phone, PC, etc? Eh, I just use them all the way until they flatline, or if I have a pressing need to upgrade.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna be starting a Randomized Nuzlocke of Fire Red in a few moments so I want you guys to choose which will be my 3 choices of a starter for it.
Magikarp, Magikarp and Magikarp.
With only splash.
SPLASH TO WIN!

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nope, just male Robin so far, though they might do a Player 2 alt of the female version with Ultimate coming out.

Though I only ever use male Robin anyway, so I'm fine as-is.
Missed waifu money opportunity
yeah, the Robin Amibos were only made with the male sexed Robin.

which sex was the corrin amiibo, I actually forgot
Corrin Amiibos came with both genders

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do it, you lazy corn :V
Okee.

IVs: +Atk/-Spd
Support: Brave Ephraim
Role: Mixed Phase Unit/Bulk Enhancer/Summer Micaiah and Dragon Counter

IVs: +Res/-Atk
Support: Legendary Tiki
Role: The Tankiest/Weakening Foe's Special Cooldown/March Granter

IVs: +Def/-Spd
Support: Valentine Lyn
Role: Self-Sustaining Mixed Phase Unit/Buffing Lyn/Reinhadt and Micaiah Counter

IVs: +Atk/-HP
Support: Male Grima + Summoner
Role: Player Phase Nuke/Ranged Counter/Second March Granter
Note: Picture is from before I got Legendary Tiki, so the Blessing is incorrect. She's got an Earth Blessing instead.

Backup units that I'm too lazy to share:
Zelgius
Halloween Jakob
Brave Hector
Winter Tharja (WIP)
Arden (WIP)
Black Knight (WIP)
Effie (WIP)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okee.

Ally Support: Brave Ephraim
Role: Mixed Phase Unit/Bulk Enhancer/Summer Micaiah Counter

Ally Support: Legendary Tiki

Ally Support: Valentine Lyn

Ally Support: Male Grima

Zelgius
Halloween Jakob
Brave Hector
Winter Tharja (WIP)
Arden (WIP)
Black Knight (WIP)
Effie (WIP)
When I clicked the disgusting spoiler I expected Garon.

D

Deleted member

Okee.

Support: Brave Ephraim
Role: Mixed Phase Unit/Bulk Enhancer/Summer Micaiah Counter

Support: Legendary Tiki

Support: Valentine Lyn

Support: Male Grima + Summoner
Note: Picture is from before I got Legendary Tiki, so the Blessing is incorrect. She's got an Earth Blessing instead.

Zelgius
Halloween Jakob
Brave Hector
Winter Tharja (WIP)
Arden (WIP)
Black Knight (WIP)
Effie (WIP)
That is a solid team!
Only thing is green mages like Nino, Lewyn and Cecilia will ruin your day.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Had an interesting day today

Was asked to be backup secretary for the meeting today, but at least I went in and had no problems this time around (and it helped that the treasurer didn't drag out the meeting as she wasn't there LOL)

And I found out before the meeting that a friend of mine (who is like a second mom to me)'s sister will die within the next six months as she's dying of brain tumor. It sucks that her sister only has six months to live and I was surprised to hear the results of this news. I worry for her and hope that she will be able to visit her sister as much as she can before she pass.

So what's new with you guys?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That is a solid team!
Only thing is green mages like Nino, Lewyn and Cecilia will ruin your day.
Not necessarily.

Lyn has the Blade tome. With enough buffs, she can utterly break the game, killing greens becoming more than possible. Especially if Desperation is active.

And that's not mentionning the fact that I have two greens myself, so while I'm never in advantage against a green, I can still do a good job at killing them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not necessarily.

Lyn has the Blade tome. With enough buffs, she can utterly break the game, killing greens becoming more than possible. Especially if Desperation is active.

And that's not mentionning the fact that I have two greens myself, so while I'm never in advantage against a green, I can still do a good job at killing them.
Yea, but Lewyn and Nino can still mess with her. Especially if that Nino is heavily invested.

It is a solid team. Those are your only counters.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yea, but Lewyn and Nino can still mess with her. Especially if that Nino is heavily invested.

It is a solid team. Those are your only counters.
I don't think they're my only counters.

Both Grima and Ephraim can get rid of Nino easily.

Lewyn is admittedly a bit problematic... is what I'd say if Ephraim didn't have Deflect Magic.

Basically, I have four really solid units, but if I mess up somewhere, it's really easy for everything to fall apart.

Not as easy as if I had kept Brave Hector in my main team though. He's a great unit and all, but having three blues in my main team would've been painful.

D

Deleted member

I don't think they're my only counters.

Both Grima and Ephraim can get rid of Nino easily.

Lewyn is admittedly a bit problematic... is what I'd say if Ephraim didn't have Deflect Magic.

Basically, I have four really solid units, but if I mess up somewhere, it's really easy for everything to fall apart.

Not as easy as if I had kept Brave Hector in my main team though. He's a great unit and all, but having three blues in my main team would've been painful.
Deflect Magic? I got to look at that.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Was asked to be backup secretary for the meeting today, but at least I went in and had no problems this time around (and it helped that the treasurer didn't drag out the meeting as she wasn't there LOL)

And I found out before the meeting that a friend of mine (who is like a second mom to me)'s sister will die within the next six months as she's dying of brain tumor. It sucks that her sister only has six months to live and I was surprised to hear the results of this news. I worry for her and hope that she will be able to visit her sister as much as she can before she pass.

That's awful news. Sorry to hear that :(
I'm sick still, but I'm going into work tomorrow anyway. Hoping it goes well and stuff.

Ivander

Smash Legend
*does not know what to make which great IV unit a 5-Star*
*chooses +ATK, -RES Virion with Panic Ploy 3 from a pitybroke Luke because why not, especially as Alfonse, Sharena and Anna are 5-star too*
Opossum Opossum Am I cool now?

Also, I did forget to mention earlier is that I did get Flying Nino as my Free Summon from the Sparrow Banner. She's +DEF, -HP, so nothing affecting her ATK or SPD, so nice.

Also, what's another unit that can make good use of Panic Ploy? Because Luke pitybroke me again while trying for Laevateinn and Laegjern and I already got a good IV Luke with +SPD, -RES.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Deflect Magic? I got to look at that.
Essentially, Deflect seals reduce the damage from enemy follow-ups by 80% when fully upgraded, but they have to be follow-ups. If there's an attack from you in-between, it won't count and you'll get the full damage.

It's the specific reason why he has the Magic variant; the lack of Distant Counter means he's not gonna be able to strike back against mages, so I figured it'd be nice to help with that.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I’m so sorry to hear that, Crusher. :(

Not much is new. Just came back to work after a week off, and I can feel in my throwt that I’m starting to get sick so that sucks.

D

Deleted member

*does not know what to make which great IV unit a 5-Star*
*chooses +ATK, -RES Virion with Panic Ploy 3 from a pitybroke Luke because why not, especially as Alfonse, Sharena and Anna are 5-star too*
Opossum Opossum Am I cool now?

Also, I did forget to mention earlier is that I did get Flying Nino as my Free Summon from the Sparrow Banner. She's +DEF, -HP, so nothing affecting her ATK or SPD, so nice.

Also, what's another unit that can make good use of Panic Ploy? Because Luke pitybroke me again while trying for Laevateinn and Laegjern and I already got a good IV Luke with +SPD, -RES.
Well you are cool in my eyes, so that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom