• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Gunter is surprisingly useful in FE Heroes for the all-cavalry GHB Elite maps, even at 4-Star. He's been putting in serious work for me.

Just figured out an F2P Friendly strat for the Xander Infernal challenge in part thanks to a clutch tanking of a Red Sword unit with the right equipment.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
lol ****

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven i've been looking through names for the tower

and i realize our civs called the brass ropes, and you made the point how were literally just doing whoever got the bigger stick against the goblins lol

so i can double down on all that, and actually call our tower "brassballs" XD in name of our civ and our goal

to far? or good?
Do it.

Do it do it do it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm surprised that giving Bector's spot to Bephraim on my main team isn't as heart-wreching as I expected.

Then again, their stats are somewhat close and the latter's skillset is just utterly stupid. :lol:

opinion from everyone else first :V its a party of 7 no forcing here unless majority agrees, though while i'm tagging and awaiting opinions can ya think of a good government name to go with it?

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn praline praline Androobie Androobie Zinith Zinith Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

finalize our fortress name to be Brassballs the tower? from the civilization the brass ropes?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
ah lol

whys that? :V
Cause most main characters are male, and I am a lover of women so why not? lol

opinion from everyone else first :V its a party of 7 no forcing here unless majority agrees, though while i'm tagging and awaiting opinions can ya think of a good government name to go with it?

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn praline praline Androobie Androobie Zinith Zinith Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

finalize our fortress name to be Brassballs the tower? from the civilization the brass ropes?
Sure I guess lol

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So, for games like Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2 and ARMS, how are they after the Nintendo Online?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Morbius getting his own movie isn't that weird. Hell, it could in theory work better than Venom, since he's not as intrinsically tied to Spider-Man as Venom is, despite also being a spin-off character in Spider-Man. Guy had his own run of comics for a while, namely fighting other horror creatures. But getting Jared Leto was not a good choice at all. I mean, ****, who thought putting him in any superhero film at all would be smart after his Joker performance?

If they don't **** it up, although I feel they will, it'd probably work like a Blade movie. Adding in some horror bits to make it standout from other superhero films. But again, Jared Leto, and the fact that'll mostly be PG13 will screw it over.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Morbius getting his own movie isn't that weird. Hell, it could in theory work better than Venom, since he's not as intrinsically tied to Spider-Man as Venom is, despite also being a spin-off character in Spider-Man. Guy had his own run of comics for a while, namely fighting other horror creatures. But getting Jared Leto was not a good choice at all. I mean, ****, who thought putting him in any superhero film at all would be smart after his Joker performance?

If they don't **** it up, although I feel they will, it'd probably work like a Blade movie. Adding in some horror bits to make it standout from other superhero films. But again, Jared Leto, and the fact that'll mostly be PG13 will screw it over.
Honestly I think Jared Leto is kinda a bad actor, he should just stick to his crummy band.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly I think Jared Leto is kinda a bad actor, he should just stick to his crummy band.
I haven't seen enough of his work to say he's trash all around, but his Joker was not it at all chief. Moribus is like Blade as far as choosing characters, someone not particularly known by most non-comic fans, has more classical horror elements and features a darker hero in terms of powerset and all that. Have him fight some other vampires, werewolves, zombies, demons and whatever else you can think of, and he'll be fine.

While Blade played an often underlooked role in Superhero films getting to where they are today. Though that mostly started to be REALLY felt with the 1-2 Combo of X-Men and Spider-Man's first films. Blade also had to have had an influence on 2000's action films in general. I doubt Underworld, Aeon Flux and maybe even Resident Evil would have their movies if Blade's success and aesthetics(namely all the leather)didn't leave at least some small impact on them. This miiiiiight apply to the Matrix, but that was also a huge influence on those action films, and many more.

Matrix's influence is a real strange time capsule of 2000's movies, so many parodies of the slowmo, but that never happens anymore, unlike references to other films.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Question.

I’m playing sacred stones and just recruited amelia in chapter 9.

How can I train her? Do I just do that training tower thing?

She’s pretty weak but gains a lot of exp when fighting so how should o go about it?

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
MHA ended yesterday, it has the honour of being the first anime I've watched while airing. And since I got time, I finally finished Diamond is Unbreakable, so "JoJolole" is ready for Vento Aureo dropping soon!

Diamond is Unbreakable was fantastic, really enjoyed the direction of that season. I still prefer Stardust Crusaders overall, but man I had so much fun with it.
The last arc with Bites the Dust was absolutely amazing, I don't recall an anime making me feel so tense ever.

Another thing I really liked was Jotaro, I think he gains a lot from being a secondary character rather than the main character, loved the few moments he got, specially the ones against Kira, those two are golden.

Overall my favourite character was Koichi, I think he was the best developed out of anyone from the main cast, and Act 3 was just glorious (though we know the ambulance was the real MVP of the season)

Sadly weekend is over and this seems like will be another tiring week... I'll try to pop in here every now and then when I get to rest.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Question.

I’m playing sacred stones and just recruited amelia in chapter 9.

How can I train her? Do I just do that training tower thing?

She’s pretty weak but gains a lot of exp when fighting so how should o go about it?
Hit the Tower of Valni, weaken enemies with stronger units, and let Amelia finish them so she gets the most EXP.
or just not use Amelia at all, she's not worth the trouble when you can just throw Seth at everything

D

Deleted member

A good government name I can call it is the Brassballs Government Union.
Tag me when this stuff happens, Natz~. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom