• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So... my main FEH team's probably in a worse spot now since it now had three blues; Mage Lyn, Brave Hector and Male Grima.

I'm still gonna keep a backup Bector team, but I'm gonna need more color diversity.

I already got something in mind, but I wanna know how stupid you'd think it could be.
  • Brave Ephraim
  • Brazen Def/Res 3
  • Deflect Magic seal
I thought a lot about it while at work and honestly, with what he's capable of, combined with these bulk-enhancing changes, this might actually be the scariest wall ever. Especially with L!Tiki boosting his defenses even further and covering the only potential weakness he would have at this point; dragons.

The only thing that suck is that I think mine's -Atk/+Res. Helps with the bulk, but the lower attack is bothersome. Still gonna have a respectable 54 though, which is more than many of my benched armors.
What is funny is my Brave Ephraim is also -Atk/+Res.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, the attack bane is really not that hurtful.

Just to put things in perspective, -Atk Brave Ephraim has two less attack than +Atk Brave Hector.

So yeah, the lower attack really doesn't hurt him much because he still hits hard.
FYI, my Pity Rate in the Tiki bannet is way up to 10.00%.

Also, he still works.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
FYI, my Pity Rate in the Tiki bannet is way up to 10.00%.

Also, he still works.
Oh yeah, he definitely still works. And that's because the best thing about him is his skillset, not his raw stats.

Even at -Atk, he can still fulfill his role of screwing with the opponent's special cooldown pretty well.

And as for L!Tiki, if you ever get her, I'll just say it right now; do NOT worry about her stats. All of them are so good that almost any nature is an "optimal" nature. Her stats are that freaking good.

I got +Atk/-Spd, which is wonderful for making the best out of Fierce Breath, but some might think +Spd/-HP is more fitting instead to make her this offensive powerhouse. Anything works with her. Anything.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So can i ask a tech question?

i'm still looking for a new computer that'll be cheap but stonger than the piece of crap i got here, don't need the best and the brightest but something that'll do what i want :V

anyway got any laptop recommendations around?

D

Deleted member

So can i ask a tech question?

i'm still looking for a new computer that'll be cheap but stonger than the piece of crap i got here, don't need the best and the brightest but something that'll do what i want :V

anyway got any laptop recommendations around?
You should get a $800 one. My laptop costed that much. Mine is really good.

If that is too expensive, than there are better ones.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
you just made an enemy of the stoopid gang :V

Which one? part of your game ideals spin or something ya keep behind close door?
Nah she’s not really from anything cause she doesn’t fit in anything. One day I’ll think up something worthy of Panther.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don’t really get it but ok lol
basically knowing ya who showed like no interest beore now its weird to think ya have multiple OCs

but then when ya think about it ya actually come up often with game plans and share them here and brew up things in ya head, making it kinda fitting that you woudl have multiple OCs

make sense now? :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You should get a $800 one. My laptop costed that much. Mine is really good.

If that is too expensive, than there are better ones.
Just saying a price doesn't mean **** though.

I've had good computers for $500 and ****ty ones for literally twice that price, so merely saying "spend a lot of money" isn't always a sign of better quality.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Just saying a price doesn't mean **** though.

I've had good computers for $500 and ****ty ones for literally twice that price, so merely saying "spend a lot of money" isn't always a sign of better quality.
especially since my budget is 300-500, no more really

do ya got any good recomendations uni?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Agreed. I'm sick right now myself. I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks dude. Just dealing with some nasal congestion **** and fever like jazz. Had to take work off today.

Hope you're feeling better yourself whatever it is you're dealing with.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
especially since my budget is 300-500, no more really

do ya got any good recomendations uni?
I got a Laptop for under 400. Granted I was looking for one that was good quality.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Thanks dude. Just dealing with some nasal congestion **** and fever like jazz. Had to take work off today.

Hope you're feeling better yourself whatever it is you're dealing with.
Thanks! And make sure you drink those fluids. :)
I'm dealing with the same symptoms, except my fever isn't as bad but I have chest pain and coughing as a trade-off.
I also feel dirt-tired. Might call off tomorrow, but not sure yet. If so, I have a backup lesson plan I'll pass onto the substitute teacher.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How is it? brand and tech?
An Acer I believe. Don't remember the specs off hand.
Thanks! And make sure you drink those fluids. :)
I'm dealing with the same symptoms, except my fever isn't as bad but I have chest pain and coughing as a trade-off.
I also feel dirt-tired. Might call off tomorrow, but not sure yet. If so, I have a backup lesson plan I'll pass onto the substitute teacher.
Yeah le H2O works wonders haha.

Thank god I'm not coughing tho. That would be the absolute worst.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
basically knowing ya who showed like no interest beore now its weird to think ya have multiple OCs

but then when ya think about it ya actually come up often with game plans and share them here and brew up things in ya head, making it kinda fitting that you woudl have multiple OCs

make sense now? :V
Ok that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom