• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
praline praline got some bad news :V
View attachment 167322
Using mashes i can't make "praline" as a name for the fortress

I can make parchline, parchedline, and partnerline.

Can continue to mess around and maybe get praline in dwarven but as it stands, parline exactly isn't in the database :V
Call me Panther! I wanna be a bad ***** with the name Panther!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
what would we make a poll of though?

things that are currently trending would be like, "how many characters are there left to reveal" or like stuff like meltan or bowsette

Call me Panther! I wanna be a bad ***** with the name Panther!
Lol, thats the name of the tower were gonna have, but sure i'll name your dwarf that

Edit: **** sorry didn't think

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

things that are currently trending would be like, "how many characters are there left to reveal" or like stuff like meltan or bowsette
The poll could be "is praline the best?" With the choices being yes and YES

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The poll could be "is praline the best?" With the choices being yes and YES
with a third option saying nah katt is better :troll:

and a fourth option saying uni is the best

and a 5th option saying ura exists too

and then the 6th and final just has redsips.avi

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Lol, thats the name of the tower were gonna have, but sure i'll name your dwarf that

Edit: **** sorry didn't think
Nice! Panther is also the name of one of my OCs. She's a bad ass Amazonian woman!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
with a third option saying nah katt is better :troll:

and a fourth option saying uni is the best

and a 5th option saying ura exists too

and then the 6th and final just has redsips.avi
Oh, so a poll where all of the options are incorrect? I love those, just to see how terrible people's opinions really are. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh, so a poll where all of the options are incorrect? I love those, just to see how terrible people's opinions really are. :p
you just made an enemy of the stoopid gang :V
Nice! Panther is also the name of one of my OCs. She's a bad *** Amazonian woman!
Which one? part of your game ideals spin or something ya keep behind close door?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Today's new on **** Nobody Asked For
Can't wait for there to be an article about how Leto tried to suck someone's blood out because "method acting"
/s

In other movie news, Solo's gotten a home release and it's doing a LOT better than when it aired, which suggests that the reason it initially kinda flopped was being in such a crowded time for movies and not that a woman was in charge in contrary to what some people think
Bob Iger literally admitted to that being on him anyway lmao.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm a moderator, making enemies is like my day job around here. What's a few more names on the list of people I'm going to ban when I'm in charge? :p
....but you don't do anything :V

honestly ya like fal, (when tehy were a mod) ya like aren't threatening at all and pretty much one of the people and a pal :V like a hang out buddy, makes ya all the more likeable and stuff

so ya don't really got enemies at all

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
....but you don't do anything :V

honestly ya like fal, (when tehy were a mod) ya like aren't threatening at all and pretty much one of the people and a pal :V like a hang out buddy, makes ya all the more likeable and stuff

so ya don't really got enemies at all
I'm Moydow's enemy because I don't like their favourite game, Ever Oasis

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Meanwhile, all I have is Robin.

Would be nice to have someone else show up that I'm interested enough in to pick up, now that I have a little more money to work with.
Which Robin do you have?
Isn’t the Black Widow movie in development supposed to be Rated R as well? Or am I misremembering?
Black Widow would definitely be PG-13 since that’s the rating every MCU movie has had (Deadpool might be an exception)
Don't know, don't care because Black Widow is garbage and the main reason people liked her was because she was different from the rest of the Avengers, AKA not a white guy. We've even got more interesting female characters like Shuri, Valkyrie and Ghost who aren't boring as hell and would be well-received due to having actual personality
I like Black Widow due to her being a friend to Steve (the hotness is a bonus...but minus points for the Hulk love situation)...but we all know Peggy is the best Marvel Woman (well, I still think that at least)

We need more Aunt May and Michelle down the road, especially Aunt May

D

Deleted member

I watched only a few Undertale videos yesterday and now I am getting a lot of Undertale recommendations on YouTube. O_O

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm a little late to the amiibo talk. but from what I remember, the amiibo that I have are :4mario:(only the 30th anniversary, 8-bit version):4dk::4yoshi:(both Smash 4 and the Wooly World version) :4kirby::4pikachu::4luigi::4bowser::4zelda::4drmario::4ganondorf::4mewtwo::4gaw::4zss::4olimar::4rob::4tlink::4greninja::4duckhunt: and :ultinkling:(just the Splatoon ones for the Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, and Inkling Squid). I also had a Diddy Kong amiibo, but they appear to be lost somewhere.

Out side of amiibos for characters that are in Smash, I also have Wolf Link, Alm, and Celica as well.
I wish I had a better place to organize them though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That's just because you suck at proper video games and get all:
No that's clearly you, I'm not anime trash
That's how youtube works. You watch one or two videos of a single subject and you get recommendations for that specific subject everywhere.
Except **** that, a 2 hour long video on why Steven Universe is garbage keeps popping in my feed and I've never ****ing seen ANYTHING of Steven Universe

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last time they did that they had so much overstock you could get 3 Nooks for a penny.
and with AC Switch coming out, Im sure they will sell

They should make some of the other villagers also. Like a Cat Villager like, Rabbit Villager line or a Special like where its special characters

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
and with AC Switch coming out, Im sure they will sell

They should make some of the other villagers also. Like a Cat Villager like, Rabbit Villager line or a Special like where its special characters
I always found it weird that insects and fish are real-world counterparts but literally everything else is anthropomorphic.
Why the **** can't they evolve what's the secret AC lore?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I always found it weird that insects and fish are real-world counterparts but literally everything else is anthropomorphic.
different species?

i mean theres the ocotopie guys ya? and you catch octopuses, so maybe their just different species

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
maybe it has something to donwith humans still exsisting in that world.

if Fish and insects were to evolve to be villagers, humans (and the 3 Pelicans, the chameleon, Nat, The sea otter' Pascal, ect) would have nothing to eat because, If there are cop dogs, Im sure killing and eating another villager would be illegal

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
lol ****

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven i've been looking through names for the tower

and i realize our civs called the brass ropes, and you made the point how were literally just doing whoever got the bigger stick against the goblins lol

so i can double down on all that, and actually call our tower "brassballs" XD in name of our civ and our goal

to far? or good?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Reminder season 3 of The Good Place started yesterday and if you're a fan of either Parks and Rec or Brooklyn 99 you should watch it. Or if you can just appreciate good comedy, that works too. You should watch all three then.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ
I never asked this, but is your avatar a MHA meme? I saw it on Twitter many times before you got it.
I love it. :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So... my main FEH team's probably in a worse spot now since it now had three blues; Mage Lyn, Brave Hector and Male Grima.

I'm still gonna keep a backup Bector team, but I'm gonna need more color diversity.

I already got something in mind, but I wanna know how stupid you'd think it could be.
  • Brave Ephraim
  • Brazen Def/Res 3
  • Deflect Magic seal
I thought a lot about it while at work and honestly, with what he's capable of, combined with these bulk-enhancing changes, this might actually be the scariest wall ever. Especially with L!Tiki boosting his defenses even further and covering the only potential weakness he would have at this point; dragons.

The only thing that suck is that I think mine's -Atk/+Res. Helps with the bulk, but the lower attack is bothersome. Still gonna have a respectable 54 though, which is more than many of my benched armors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom