• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That's Diego, he's actually pretty handsome.
He actually pretty is.

He just looked dumb in that Yoshi art. Liked... something was weird.
( Still, the art in that comic was well made in general! They did try their best. I do not like offending people. )

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

He actually pretty is.

He just looked dumb in that Yoshi art. Liked... something was weird.
( Still, the art in that comic was well made in general! They did try their best. I do not like offending people. )
I see what you mean, just letting you know not to mess with any of my husbandos.

D

Deleted member

I bet every time the Amiibo AI gets defeated you hear this:
Imagine summoning that in Splatoon.

That would be an almost perfect Halloween decoration in Splatoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
YouChewPoop has closed down. I heard about it closing down soon a few days ago and went to the front page. Planned to screencap it, but forgot for a few days. Now the site just has a white page.

...I never visited the place, but it sucks how I didn't catch something before it vanished. Know of anyone who took caps of its final days/hours?

----

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Edit: Disregard this post.
Okay, here's what you can do if you accidentally dd post or made an unnecessary post... because you are doing this way too many times, nothing wiolates the forum rules but just something to help you.

You can tag mods for removing the post while saying that.
Yeaaaah, gotta agree with Arlo there. The online service may be much cheaper than the competition, but you're basically $20 a year (almost $30 in my case because Canada's currency sucks) for nothing at all.

Sure, cloud saves are nice, but that's really the only benefit.
Also they could have just give up local backup as well, not sure why we only have cloud saves backup...
Hell, I have also said this dozen times, like how many cloud storage does, they should give us limit cloud back up rather than making all of it behind paywall.

Then again for Splatoon 2 players (And Smash players in the future) you gotta pay this if you want to play online... and I hope Smash Ultimate save data can be backup.
Hello Sans. You've been looking pretty these days.
View attachment 167186
It would be awesome if Sans become Marie from Skullgirls, but unlike Marie herself, she still has that humor attitude.
Say the guy who didn't play XB2 or it's expansion and as no idea of who we are talking.:4gaw:
How do you know? Maybe he did lol.

I haven't check spoilers yet, but here's my progress, I have got around 87 people on my community list... so I am now completing Affinity Charts, Jin and Brighid are done and Minoth has some work to do.

If you completed "Community Spirit" you will found out that Addam was already married and is going to have a son, which sorry any Addam/Mythra shippers...

And this also makes it more depressing since well...

But yeah... go play Xenoblade 2 if you can Shiny, or just watch gameplay videos if you don't care about spoilers. That's what I did with Xenoblade X. I knew I couldn't play the game because I couldn't buy Wii U so I just watch Let's Plays instead, and turns out that XCX story was way worse than I thought but still surprising at the end nonetheless.

Delete this Mods! Please!
Tag the mod lol.
I admit, I like Mythra much more than Pyra.

I like Pyra, but Mythra seems to be cooler.

I have not played XC2, so I do not know. Help.
Help?
If you have not played XC2, just go and play the game if you can, or just watch the Let's play videos.
Nothing wrong on hating something that's got nothing good.

Pretty sure XC2's plot would be unnaffected by Mythra being the only one of the two.
To be exact, the term "hate" is also too extreme to use on a fictional character...

As for latter, not really once you play and even finish the Torna DLC.

Well Pyra has literally no positives when compared with Mythra so you chose correctly.
No positives eh? Think again

Better cook and better personality, and as for battle... they pretty much are equal.

As for Mythra, her design is definitely better but, she isn't likeable at first, she sleepwalking and blames the victim (lol, this always makes me laugh though), her cook is deadlier than artifice, and is a bit arrogant in the Torna DLC.

So conclusion? Brigid is the best, end of the debate (JK).
I do like Pyra, but that is because I find her so adorable, but Mythra is better in practically every way and I am into femdom.
Again, not really, not to mention Mythra's "creative" cooking skill lol.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Edit: Just disregard me.
More advice,
Think twice whenever you post your post....
The Sonic movie is looking good.

While there wasn't too many wow factor this video was pretty good when it comes to editing.

I can read the poster what Amy was looking but I don't know what does that store sell, probably anime stuff...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Today's new on **** Nobody Asked For
They do know that last sentence isn’t exactly a selling point, right?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yeah, and you know, it's not like I even found those dumb jokes to be funny. But you know, they were pretty old, before the time he was hired to work on the GotG movies in fact.

The nazi who pointed the old tweets out says even more ****ed up ****, but like, not as a joke. It's a damn shame that he's the one who screwed James Gunn over.

I'm sure you know this, just explaining furthers for anyone who's not aware of what took place.
The guy is also a rapist. Think that's worth mentioning.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
praline praline got some bad news :V
Untitled.png

Using mashes i can't make "praline" as a name for the fortress

I can make parchline, parchedline, and partnerline.

Can continue to mess around and maybe get praline in dwarven but as it stands, parline exactly isn't in the database :V

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Even ignoring that, Morbius? ****ing MORBIUS? As in, one of the characters so obscure that the only reason casual Spidey fans know him is the 90's series?
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with giving an obscure character some spotlight.

While not as much of an extreme case, Iron Man, Thor, and especially the Guardians of the Galaxy weren’t exactly household names until the MCU.

It’s just, why Jared Leto? Why pick literally the worst choice possible?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
In other movie news, Solo's gotten a home release and it's doing a LOT better than when it aired, which suggests that the reason it initially kinda flopped was being in such a crowded time for movies and not that a woman was in charge in contrary to what some people think

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The ONLY pull it had to be interesting was that it was R Rated. Sony recently announced they're changing that just in case Marvel wants a crossover
....why would it beign R rated make it interesting?

sounds like it might get worst my opinion

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So we can see Venom nom some people
oh

okay iz fair -3-
Hi peeps. How is everyone?
Trying to come up with a good symbol for our dwarf fortress along reds lines of suggestion :V, along with coming up names for our fortresses name and government. besides that being bored and looking for peeps to talk and hang out with :V

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
The ONLY pull it had to be interesting was that it was R Rated. Sony recently announced they're changing that just in case Marvel wants a crossover
Kind of an odd choice considering Bob Iger was seemingly open to the idea of more R Rated Deadpool movies once the X-Men are integrated into the MCU.

Isn’t the Black Widow movie in development supposed to be Rated R as well? Or am I misremembering?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Kind of an odd choice considering Bob Iger was seemingly open to the idea of more R Rated Deadpool movies once the X-Men are integrated into the MCU.

Isn’t the Black Widow movie in development supposed to be Rated R as well? Or am I misremembering?
Yeah but Sony aren't smart enough to know **** like that

Don't know, don't care because Black Widow is garbage and the main reason people liked her was because she was different from the rest of the Avengers, AKA not a white guy. We've even got more interesting female characters like Shuri, Valkyrie and Ghost who aren't boring as hell and would be well-received due to having actual personality

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Speaking of Venom, I got a Venom themed ad for preventing LBGT suicides when I saw the old Broly movie, and it was so damn weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom