• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I rewatched Infinity War with a few friends a couple hours ago.

I always found it weird that Mantis never made Thanos go to sleep so they could pull the damn thing off easier. I mean yeah the Quill realization that "I can't believe Gamora is ****ing dead." and whatnot but that would've been an even easier solution than Dr. Strange using Bites the Dust to redo it or whatever the hottest theory was.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I rewatched Infinity War with a few friends a couple hours ago.

I always found it weird that Mantis never made Thanos go to sleep so they could pull the damn thing off easier. I mean yeah the Quill realization that "I can't believe Gamora is ****ing dead." and whatnot but that would've been an even easier solution than Dr. Strange using Bites the Dust to redo it or whatever the hottest theory was.
That's literally what she was trying to do.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pretty normal for marvel logic actually considering just how powerful Thanos with the gauntlet is suppose to be.
Wrong terms here. He has a lot of hax that makes him be pretty much invulnerable through shifting reality to make himself not get hurt unless it's too late, and even then he could heal himself.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
PS4 Spiderman speedruns are a thing now. It's reaching new sub 4, so it's almost at Ocarina 100% in terms of the next speedgame length.
Crimes are being fought at a more than reasonable pace.

Spider Of the North Star.jpg

I know I'm probably gonna wait until the holidays to get the game though. But I really want it.

D

Deleted member

Wrong terms here. He has a lot of hax that makes him be pretty much invulnerable through shifting reality to make himself not get hurt unless it's too late, and even then he could heal himself.
I'm saying that Thanos himself is more durable than an entire planet going by comic book logic anyway. Not Ego specifically though, Ego has more raw power than Thanos without the gaunlet.

Still, I mean, to be fair Mantis had him, Starlord was just a dumb.

D

Deleted member

I think the way they were trying to take the glove off was dumber.
But it was just about to work. I don't know what you don't get, she was literally trying to put Thanos to sleep and he was extremely resistant.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Also Thanos had four of the stones

Also the plan would have never worked thanks to Dr. Strange's line

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But it was just about to work. I don't know what you don't get, she was literally trying to put Thanos to sleep and he was extremely resistant.
No, not the plan, the literal act of taking the glove off.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
star lord is a dumb and emotional character as a whole

also screw the nazis that caused gotgv3 to be cancelled. gotgv2 is one of my favorite marvel movies

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

also screw the nazis that caused gotgv3 to be cancelled. gotgv2 is one of my favorite marvel movies
Hold up, Cancelled?

oh ohh my cancelled you mean them putting it on hold

lol I thought you meant they stright up dropped it

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Resident Evil 4 is a very stressful game.

It's fun though.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, and you know, it's not like I even found those dumb jokes to be funny. But you know, they were pretty old, before the time he was hired to work on the GotG movies in fact.

The nazi who pointed the old tweets out says even more ****ed up ****, but like, not as a joke. It's a damn shame that he's the one who screwed James Gunn over.

I'm sure you know this, just explaining furthers for anyone who's not aware of what took place.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well while cleaning the house I finally found space to put my amiibos.

I ordered them in Smash Bros character order and put amiibos of the same character together.

I also put the three amiibos that aren't in Smash at the end in chronological order. Those three are Toad, Chibi-Robo and Wolf Link.

What do ya think?

Attachments

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
The guy is a Nazi. I’m sure you can guess.
Back it up. In this day and age, simply accusing someone of being one won't fly with me. I need to know what this guy said

I'm sorry if that sounds aggressive, and I'm not looking to push the matter, but it's just one of those things that irks me to no end...

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I ordered them in Smash Bros character order and put amiibos of the same character together.

I also put the three amiibos that aren't in Smash at the end in chronological order. Those three are Toad, Chibi-Robo and Wolf Link.

What do ya think?
So many Amiibo figures compared to me...damn

D

Deleted member

I think Natz has the hottest avatar in NintenZone.
Followed by Dr. Jojo.

I love Peachboo. :V

D

Deleted member

Like what?
Mike Cernovich? Look him up. He's an alt-right(self identified) conspiracy theorist. As most people who buy into this, what he fears most is people with darker skin integrating with people with lighter skin. You can honestly find the most cliche alt righter statements ever from him.

Back it up. In this day and age, simply accusing someone of being one won't fly with me. I need to know what this guy said

I'm sorry if that sounds aggressive, and I'm not looking to push the matter, but it's just one of those things that irks me to no end...
5b5272182000009f003748d3.png
37597218_10156458284084882_5643788327766196224_n.jpg

I could easily pull up more.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What do ya think?
You give your amiibos too much space.

You can fit them all in the top shelf and use the rest of that shelf for storing important stuff like books, right?

If you want to give your amiibos space, that is fine by me captain.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Mike Cernovich? Look him up. He's an alt-right(self identified) conspiracy theorist. As most people who buy into this, what he fears most is people with darker skin integrating with people with lighter skin. You can honestly find the most cliche alt righter statements ever from him.

And this is the guy that got Gunn fired...
hm..
well then.
Disney?

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Okay, that's all I needed to know...

D

Deleted member

I think you need more books. :p
THANK YOU!
I mean look at me, I got a bookshelf filled with books in my room.

I also have some game stuff on my table too.

My room is small compared to everyone else's.

My bed is nice at least. Comfy. <3

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I don't think that aligns with the Nazi political party's standards.

D

Deleted member

That guy just gives me immense anger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom