• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The only one I'm not fond of is Geno.

I feel like the timed button gimmick doesn't translate too well in a fighter.
I hate that timing an extra button input is how you do Azrael's weak point stuff in BBTAG.
They "simplified" him by making him take more "skill" to use smh

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Im kinda curious who pranked me when I was on break lol

pokechu told me i was pranked despite leaving the site

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Capcom Vancouver closed down too. Kind of sucks, I hope the workers get new jobs.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
...Ura Zelda was just Master Quest. It's been out for years.
From my knowledge, a lot of elements from Ura Zelda went in to Master Quest and other Zelda games but not all of them. And besides, playing more content in the style of the N64 Zelda's is awesome in itself.

Also I love seeing the word Ura used in contexts other than relating to me. :)

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
*trying to wait for Overwatch's Halloween event...*

I just want to see the new skins and get my Halloween Symmetra skin already...I already have 3000 Credits waiting...

Chrono.

Yeah, Ura Zelda isn't exactly Master Quest, but it also... Kinda is.

MQ as it is sure as hell wasn't their original vision for the 64DD Ura Zelda. But when MQ came out on Gamecube it still got the suffix "Ura" and some ideas from the original expansion were re purposed.

Ura_Zelda_(logo).png

Kind of a similar situation happened with Metal Gear Rising (or back then, Metal Gear Solid: Rising.)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah, Ura Zelda isn't exactly Master Quest, but it also... Kinda is.

MQ as it is sure as hell wasn't their original vision for the 64DD Ura Zelda. But when MQ came out on Gamecube it still got the suffix "Ura" and some ideas from the original expansion were re purposed.

View attachment 167266

Kind of a similar situation happened with Metal Gear Rising (or back then, Metal Gear Solid: Rising.)
I mean, a lot of games go through huge conceptual changes during development. Heck, we kinda just got an example of that with all of the Super Mario Odyssey artwork.

I think Ura Zelda is a different case though since it wasn't a full game, just an expansion where they didn't really get to release it as intended. I'd still like to see them pull a Star Fox 2 scenario with it. They might have the source code for it so they can finish it up.

If it does have it, I might actually have to think about choosing between PlayStation Classic and N64 Classic.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So flattered to see my name mentioned here so much. Embarrass

i'll see myself out the door

Chrono.

I mean, a lot of games go through huge conceptual changes during development. Heck, we kinda just got an example of that with all of the Super Mario Odyssey artwork.

I think Ura Zelda is a different case though since it wasn't a full game, just an expansion where they didn't really get to release it as intended. I'd still like to see them pull a Star Fox 2 scenario with it. They might have the source code for it so they can finish it up.

If it does have it, I might actually have to think about choosing between PlayStation Classic and N64 Classic.
Yeah I do wonder what they'll have planned to really sell people on an N64 Classic who already own these games somewhere else.

Aside from a finished Ura Zelda, the only thing I can think of is Banjo Kazooie as that hasn't seen a re-release on anywhere that isn't an Xbox console.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A TAS of Yoshimitsu in Tekken 4 taught me something I actually didn't know(as far as I know, it isn't a mod). If you do any moves that turns Yoshimitsu's sword red, he can copy some moves of the opponent. Seeing Yoshimitsu doing Hell Sweeps without some cheat device is pretty cool.

Did they do anything noteworthy?
Dead Rising 2-4. Not the best games ever, but once Capcom of Japan got their groove back, they should have let them do more outside of that series. I think they also have some involvement in Strider 2014 too, but I can't say for sure.

D

Deleted member

I watched two episodes of Stranger Things. Both were fantastic.
I am really hooked to this series.

Also I pranked Yellowlord Yellowlord and LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf .

charmant! :ultfrenchflag:

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's a whole video showing off Yoshimitsu's Copy Blade. He looks cool doing some of these other character's moves.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm hoping if anyone can help me with my laptop and Dolphin emulator.

Running it is no problem but the moment my laptop's charger gets unplugged or shifts, Dolphin shuts down immediately. Playing Dolphin without the charger plugged in will cause it to shut down in a few minutes. Not other program does this.

Anyone? If not, where should I ask?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
PS4 Spiderman speedruns are a thing now. It's reaching new sub 4, so it's almost at Ocarina 100% in terms of the next speedgame length.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm hoping if anyone can help me with my laptop and Dolphin emulator.

Running it is no problem but the moment my laptop's charger gets unplugged or shifts, Dolphin shuts down immediately. Playing Dolphin without the charger plugged in will cause it to shut down in a few minutes. Not other program does this.

Anyone? If not, where should I ask?
That sounds like a really specific bug with either the emulator or your laptop.

If it were a problem with you overloading your laptop, your whole system would crash, but just Dolphin closing like that over the charger is weird.

I can't think of any real solution but you could try posting on the Dolphin subreddit if you want a quick response, or if nothing helps there, sign up for the Dolphin Forums and make a thread about your issue there.

Also don't forget to replicate the issue and then post your Dolphin log.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DolphinEmulator/

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom