• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Do not reply to this post at all.
If you do I will hate you and your guts.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I try not to think about how I’m doing each day, because I’m either doing horrible and don’t want to remind myself or there’s something more important I need to be thinking about that I can’t get distracted from. In this case, both.
Hm. . . I don't personally see that as the most healthiest of mindsets. If you ignore the present you'll never have true grips with what is going on.

Fortitude comes with accepting reality, and then going through it anyway.

I am not to say only focus on the horrible that is going on and to constantly bombard you with such. But rather instead acknowledge it exists, and compare such to other things in life. You must have something you care for in life yes? A piece that is keeping you going and a reason to live, Such always exist and is everywhere, And we need to remind ourselves what we pursue and what is keeping us going. And turn that into fuel to drive the important things that you can't be distracted from.

Life is a cruel hell, but it also has its own forms of beauty, serenity, and amazement. To achieve happiness even in the worst.

. . . . . . . . .

nah :V​
. . . . . . . .

I've missed this repertoire with you.
Such riveting dialogue.
It actually is.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
. . . . . . . .

I've missed this repertoire with you.
Yeah, me too.

How's life been for you?

Aside from murderous cars, that is :V

Get haunted by skeletons and zombies in Halloween instead of getting candy.
Meh. Haven't done any trick-or-treating since I was 9, so I never get any candy on Halloween to begin with. :p

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Yeah, me too.

How's life been for you?

Aside from murderous cars, that is :V
You make it sound like thats not mundane for me.

Either way busy as per usual. The office has reworked time tables horribly in an effort to make more time more "manageable" but it basically forces everything to get done at the last minute. So everything always feels rush to get done.

Lifes been basically the same more or less, passing through and working. Kyler has been continuing to work on his hobbies systems of mathematics in attempts to figure out patterns and katt has been keeping herself busy with work and lounging though shes been more shut in as of unusual dued to her hardware failing.

Things are basically unremarkable despite the usual day to day oddities that perplex my life.

How about yourself?

D

Deleted member

If you think getting haunted by skeletons and zombies is the worst to offer never visit our house on Halloween.

Katt always gives me a heart attack.
Oh, well that is something.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You make it sound like thats not mundane for me.

Either way busy as per usual. The office has reworked time tables horribly in an effort to make more time more "manageable" but it basically forces everything to get done at the last minute. So everything always feels rush to get done.

Lifes been basically the same more or less, passing through and working. Kyler has been continuing to work on his hobbies systems of mathematics in attempts to figure out patterns and katt has been keeping herself busy with work and lounging though shes been more shut in as of unusual dued to her hardware failing.

Things are basically unremarkable despite the usual day to day oddities that perplex my life.

How about yourself?
Mostly getting slowly destroyed by increasingly unstable work hours.

Oh, well that is something.
Nah. That's what she does the other 364 days of the year :troll:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Mostly getting slowly destroyed by increasingly unstable work hours.
That happened a few years ago when i had to pull in 14 none overtime. It honestly didn't get better till it became so large to ignore. And even then i sit on 12 for 6 per week.

How is your schedule?
Oooh. I like where this is going.

Do you wake up and she sews a dead corpse or something like that?
. . . . . . No.

But i am now fearful that if she sees this you just gave her an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom