• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's not the console fault, I think.

Again, it works just fine on anything that isn't a game console. My router is just being a ****ing racist.
Take your router to court and get a better one then! :p
~I guarantee you that you read this in an old lady voice~

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Man what is it with people being rude to me today.

The problem here is that you didn't ask me why I though the roster was bad, instead you decided to be rude and talk about a character that I wanted to get in.

I don't care what reason why you decided to bring him up, that was just plain rude.

Having an opinion is one thing, being rude about it is another.

I WAS going to share my opinion but after what happened Yeah no thanks.
K. Rool is the one character people can't get upset about, because when they do

it's just crocodile tears. :upsidedown:

OK OK I can tell you're already ruffled just gotta get my quota in.

Schrodinger's response. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you had a whole lot of less than nice things to say about the existing roster and a few in the chamber about some speculation era characters, too. If I'm wrong then I'm already backpedaling and freaking out offering an apology. If I'm right, I'm psychic, K. Rool is definitely a tell for this stuff, and everyone learns an aesop today.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Take your router to court and get a better one then! :p
Fun fact, the reason I have the one I have right now was because my mom didn't think the old one could keep up without bugging, even though it never had any problems whatsoever.

So basically, someone else had a dumb reasoning and I'm the one punished for it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Schrodinger's response. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you had a whole lot of less than nice things to say about the existing roster and a few in the chamber about some speculation era characters, too. If I'm wrong then I'm already backpedaling and freaking out offering an apology. If I'm right, I'm psychic, K. Rool is definitely a tell for this stuff, and everyone learns an aesop today.
You should probably be apologizing regardless.

I mean, I love the roster but there's always improvement and differing opinions. As long as Gravitypuff isn't a bunghole about his opinions he should have the right to at least get them out.

D

Deleted member

So do people just have something against me or what?
No one has anything against you, you are fine. We just want to express our personal opinions.
Fun fact, the reason I have the one I have right now was because my mom didn't think the old one could keep up without bugging, even though it never had any problems whatsoever.

So basically, someone else had a dumb reasoning and I'm the one punished for it.
That honestly stinks, I feel really bad for you.
My router has really good Wi-Fi, and I am happy.
You should probably be apologizing regardless.

I mean, I love the roster but there's always improvement and differing opinions. As long as Gravitypuff isn't a bunghole about his opinions he should have the right to at least get them out.
I agree with Swamp here 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So do people just having something against me or what?
upload_2018-3-4_0-42-18.jpeg

I never asked anyone to pile on for me and I admit it's making even me uncomfortable despite my starting this.

For context, I was on GameFAQs during Smash 4 speculation. K. Rool fans were the biggest nest of vipers there. Outright stomped out speculation towards the end of it. It was so pervasive and consistent that I formed a bit of a stereotype of K. Rool support being a tell for someone saying things that are kinda [DATA EXPUNGED].

This has nothing to do with our personal relationship. No, this is history. . .history and science.

*EDIT* But I don't like hurting people's feelings so yeah, I'll apologize regardless. Sorry about being a jerk.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I will admit...

Even as a K.Rool supporter.

K.Rool supporters got freaking toxic during the DLC and post DLC periods.

It was like the Ridley supporter stereotype times 11.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I will admit...

K.Rool supporters got freaking toxic during the DLC and post DLC period.

The Ridley supporter stereotype was valid but counterbalanced by Ridley haters being just as awful.

K. Rool supporters just didn't even have a check. And it was nasty on some sites well before the DLC.

"The Unholy Trinity" was a literal thing on GameFAQs. Made mainstream villain support look like cringey neckbeard schlock.

Mewtwo actually getting in and Ridley getting kicked out just narrowed the funnel.

D

Deleted member

I will admit...

K.Rool supporters got freaking toxic during the DLC and post DLC period.

I honestly never really cared for any DLC discussion.
I could of not imagined the reaction that the King K. Rool fans had when their character was a mii costume..... :laugh:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Watched DBS

Now Zeno said "Nani?"
It's happening brah.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I just saw a support thread for Mipha, which is weird because the only good champion is Revali and he’s already in Smash :falcomelee:

D

Deleted member

See what I mean by trying to join conversations you know nothing about?
I was trying to have fun with Mythra's post.
@Xeno VII can you read this so you think that I think that DLC is hype please? :(
NO I DID NOT MEAN THAT. I LOVE THE DLC, I JUST MEANT THAT I NEVER CARED FOR THE DLC DISCUSSION AT THE TIME NOOOOO I MESSED UP NOT LIKE THIS.
Edit: I changed that post to say "discussion". I never really cared for the DLC discussion when it arrived but I care about the DLC. I love the DLC!

D

Deleted member

I was trying to have fun with Mythra's post.
@Xeno VII can you read this so you think that I think that DLC is hype please? :(

Edit: I changed that post to say "discussion". I never really cared for the DLC discussion when it arrived but I care about the DLC. I love the DLC!
I already did read it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah you guys a still being rude.
Look, I'm sorry about all the stuff I said that was personal. I just get touchy after the era of many wars and bickering.

You know how reading the Sonic comment section was a borderline Vietnam flashback? The average mass swarm of K. Rool fans is a Sonic comment section lite as far as speculation goes. There's obviously exceptions, I just have gotten to the point where my first reaction is a borderline background check. Which is still better than my reaction to Sonic discussion being to turn and run.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry but what? At what point did I become the bad guy here?
SPOOKY.PNG
Swamp was defending you. I was not trying to be rude at all, I just wanted to say that we were not trying to be rude either. Lets have peace in this thread, please.
Edit: You are not the bad guy at all.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Wait a second... You guys are discussing Smash Bros on a Smash Bros forum, instead of talking about literally anything else? What kind of sorcery is this?

Either way, guess I'll talk about Smash myself (since I think I haven't done this ever). Smash 4 is a great game, spent over 500 hours playing it. Not only that, but is a series that introduced me to many other franchises, and I'm really grateful for that.Actually I'll ask you guys, what series have you played due to a character appearing in Smash Bros? I'll begin.

During Brawl days I bought Pikmin because Olimar was in Smash, and due to Pit being in too, I bought Kid Icarus Uprising when it came out. I also knew about Sonic before going into Brawl (who didn't), but I really got into Sonic after playing him there.

Smash 4 was a godsend in terms of roster. No, I didn't know who the hell was Shulk when he got announced for the game, but man, he looks so ****ing cool! I should probably try his game... And therefore I met one of my very favourite franchises ever. I remember I bought both Xenoblade and FE Awakening together, and even though I had played FE7, it was due to Robin and Lucina in Smash that I gave the series another try, and yet I found another franchise that I absolutely love.

And last, when Ryu got added to the game... That was another level. Ryu getting into Smash got me into the Fighting Game community as a whole, I started watching all kind of fighting games, all types of tournaments, and I started playing Street Fighter myself.

So, overall, thanks to Smash I got to play Pikmin, Kid Icarus, Sonic, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem and got into fighting games as a whole. I'm extremely grateful to this franchise, and that's the thing I'm looking forward the most, new franchises I've yet to discover being represented. I'd love to know if you guys have done something similar, playing games just because they were in Smash. I don't regret it at all myself.

D

Deleted member

Says the Cloud main.
Can you please edit that quote up there? ( Not the "Says the Cloud main part ). I care about DLC. It makes me look like a fool.
So wait if that was the case then why did you use my name?

You could have said "As long has no one here starts acting bunghole" instead of using my name.

I apologize for getting that wrong but why use my name?
We still are defending you man. Read the posts more clearly.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh **** thanks for reminding me Mythra Mythra tomorrow before work I’m gonna watch the new dbs.

Can’t today cause it’d be too hype and I’d never fall asleep.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

You could have said "As long has no one here starts acting bunghole" instead of using my name.

I'm. . .pretty sure them using your name isn't you getting in trouble.

Unless it's your full, non-moniker name, middle name and all. Then you should probably run LOL.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Without answering his question.
I will answer his question then.

We are using your name because not of you making trouble. We are just reminding you to quote something. We are not directing you as a bad guy.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Zeke's Eye Of Shining Justice is even more broken than I expected.

Die Wolkenkratzer erobern den vor Sternen glitzernden Himmel
Wir laufen durch die Häuserschlucht...

Having recharge abilities similar to Mythra and power matching QTπ's puts Pandoria in a tier of her own.
Urgh, remember that level 130 Super Boss? Well I could be wrong but it seems that you can only get Tychon Chip if you battle it in normal mode, you won't get it if you fight it in easy mode.
Which is understandable but also a bummer.... The more I fight the more I hate Murder Ray than Ultimate Annihilation fire ... Because Murder Ray had more chance of killing all teammates than UAR.... For most of the time. And UAR is easier to evade than Murder Ray.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom