• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So wait if that was the case then why did you use my name?

You could have said "As long has no one here starts acting bunghole" instead of using my name.

I apologize for getting that wrong but why use my name?
Example's sake?

I think you're looking too much into this dude.

D

Deleted member

Says the Cloud main.
I am sorry for losing my patience, but the top quote is driving me nuts. Not the "Says the Cloud main" part , the part where people can mock me by thinking I do not care about DLC. I do care about DLC. I will not ask anymore for the thread's sake.
Sorry if I am being too impatient. :p
Example's sake?

I think you're looking too much into this dude.
I agree with this 100%.
One winged Devil One winged Devil we are trying to defend you and you are not a bad person in any way. You are taking this way too far, you are fine.
Can we please make peace again? I love peace!

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Urgh, remember that level 130 Super Boss? Well I could be wrong but it seems that you can only get Tychon Chip if you battle it in normal mode, you won't get it if you fight it in easy mode.
Which is understandable but also a bummer.... The more I fight the more I hate Murder Ray than Ultimate Annihilation fire ... Because Murder Ray had more chance of killing all teammates than UAR.... For most of the time. And UAR is easier to evade than Murder Ray.
Just use a lvl 4, chain attack or special lvl 3 to that create a orb to avoid both of those moves. The last two can be tricky, but building a lvl4 in time shouldn't be too hard. Really, invicibility frame make this boss a joke. Since beside rampage train and bonecrush, this boss doesn't have anything threatening aslong as you have a critic health build and a tank that can distract the boss.

---

Also, about the discussion about Smash Bros 4. I personally really like the roster, even if the lack of Snake make it a 9/10 (he was just so much fun in Brawl), but then again, Snake belong to Konami, and you know what they say about Konami...

Btw, since I am talking about Xenoblade 2 at the same time. I'm going to say it right now: I want a Xenoblade 2 character in the next smash. I don't care who go get in, Rex, Nia,Tora, no.4, Zeke, I love them all, and I think they all can add something unique or fun to the gameplay. But the real reason as to why I want one, is that if we get a Xenoblade 2 character, we might get a Xenoblade 2 stage, and if we get a Xenoblade 2 stage. That mean we will have this.
And I really, REALLY need that if I want to show off my incredible poor Smash skill while I am dancing to this song!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Approximately this thread right now:

Approximately this thread right now.jpg

Or maybe that's just my inner monologue running. Uh, technical difficulties!

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Y'all get too passionate when discussing Smash; you should discuss something that will be more civil and less flammable: like Pyra

Balloon Pokemon live a fragile and precarious latex existence.
So the Jigglypuff evo family is a bunch of inflated birth control devices?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Y'all get too passionate when discussing Smash; you should discuss something that will be more civil and less flammable: like Pyra
I really liked her character in Xenoblade 2.

What? Was there something else you expected me to say?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

So Jigglypuff is an inflated birth control object?
Alright, I know you are joking. But man, it is hard sometime to be a Pyra fan.:drsad:

But hey, her art special dealing SO. MUCH. DAMAGES. make me remember why I love her.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You tell me.

Pyra is a good character I guess you can say. I like Pyra's design as well, I mean that tight clothing though.
What were you going to say?
How can you say that Pyra is a good character if you haven't played the game she is in?

No, wikipedia page and TvTrope can't help you there. (Even if TvTrope is really fun to read, you should check out)

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just use a lvl 4, chain attack or special lvl 3 to that create a orb to avoid both of those moves.
I know that's why I said UAR is more easier to avoid than Murder Ray.
Murder Ray is literally a "You are already dead" move...
For some reason there were two times that Murder Ray made all of the crew dead...
The last two can be tricky, but building a lvl4 in time shouldn't be too hard
With Mythra it is definitely not, that's why I eventually manage to survive 2 Murder Ray and 2 UAR and I successfully damage it to only 40% HP left. Once it does Murder Ray again I immediately use chain attack and slowly break up until full burst (Yeah I aware that never went full burst that quickly because you might get less damage because you didn't do enough chain attack.)
I might try to do the mission impossible......I finally have another odd day goal for Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Get enough Tychon Chip for all of my rare Blades.

Also this ...
Is gold:

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm not allowed to dislike anything that people here like.
Nobody said that. And we have people who dislike stuff, as some really don't care about Fire Emblem or Xenoblade. But you don't help people respect you by saying, "I was going to post my reasons, but this person was rude to me, so I won't." It doesn't help anybody and it doesn't help you. It just makes you come across trying to rile someone up, as no one knows for certain why you didn't post your opinion. Simply telling the reason why you didn't isn't enough on the Internet where anything can be made up and is just as much of a liar's haven as it is a social haven.
Either way, there's nothing wrong with disliking something. A good number of us show our dislikes for something quite openly and we can be respected for it. But opinions don't earn respect with aggressiveness. Being aggressive only brings more aggressiveness and it only makes it harder for people to respect you or anybody else.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The true magic of XC2 NG+ is having Mythra since the very beginning.

Here's an awfully made Spongebob based narration of how I did Chapter 1 in this mode:
"Hey, Malos, we are searching for the Aegis"
"....with Mythra"
"Don't hold back..."
"Hey, Malos, Im killing this weak enemy!... with Mythra"
"Look at me, Im exploring this Ancient Ship!... with Mythra"
"Aaaargh! I got stabbed through the heart by Jin's Sword because I touched the Aegis!"
".... with Mythra"
"Mythra Mythra Mythra Mythra Mythra Mythra Mythra Mythra Mythra Mythra MythraMythraMythraMythraMythra, MyMyMyMyMythra!"

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The true magic of XC2 NG+ is having Mythra since the very beginning.
I would use Newt if I can.
Then again, I don't really care much about NG+ for now, I still don't know if level down is available in Normal game.... I don't think it is

And if you wonder does easy made Superbosses easy to fight?
The answer is yes, and it is really easy... That 130 superbosses didn't feel 130 at all.
It's attack were way less lethal ...
Murder Ray only kills one characters....
UAR doesn't even annihilate at all.
Bonecrusher doesn't even hit....
But then again, you don't get much rewards when playing easy mode, which again I get it, this means you can only farm Tychon chip buy dealing with that 130 super bosses for real, which took me again 4 tries because I fail to avoid those big attacks....

In case if you are wondering, I listen your advice and here are my team/blade set up:

Rex: Pyra/Mythra, Floren, Herald
No 4:??? (fire tank blade), Godfrey, Aegeon
Nia: Dromarch, Dahlia, Kasandra ...

I didn't set Rex and Nia all atrack and healer because I need enough orbs...
Dahlia, like her or hate her she is probably the best healer.... Floren .. Yikes gotta train him more.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
And look. . .I really am sorry about the way I acted, One winged Devil One winged Devil .

I was just. . .too proud to admit it properly at first. It's hard sometimes admitting that you went way overboard saying something. Well, it is for me anyway.

I don't want you to feel unwelcome here, or like everyone hates you. That's the last thing I'd wish on anyone.

Here's a puff. :4jigglypuff:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alright, I know you are joking. But man, it is hard sometime to be a Pyra fan.:drsad:
Probably because she is in a Nintendo published game, thus people like to make fun of that.
But hey, her art special dealing SO. MUCH. DAMAGES. make me remember why I love her.
Also her level 3 special has blow down.
That said when it comes to damages, definitely Pandoria deals the most damages. I got to get more Tychon chip, once I give Pandoria that chip, she's be a powerful attacker Blade.
If we were back in December where people here take her and another Blade's Design seriously that it was so bad ... Not really lol.
But now, yeah.. .
Don’t worry man, people are ok with me even though half my posts are making fun of Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.
Yeah, despite I have a bottom line but overall I'm ok with it.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Anyhow on a lighter note, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen are you weebie enough show how much RiderTrash you really are? Cause I have enough to have my avatar to be of my personal favourite Cures, while also having it show my favourite ship as well. Yes that's right that's how much CureTrash I really am, now show me how much Rider Trash you really are :p

Although more seriously I just wanted to change me avatar, and figured using magical girls from my favourite season of Precure would work. Plus the avatar fits my title better now.
Weeeeeell I'm not in the mood to show everything I have but here's what I'm gonna get in the mail next week
Screenshot_2018-03-02-13-29-58.png

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
A little too late for that.
I mean, it's all up to you I guess.

Tbh, I don't totally understand what's going on but here's my experience not too long ago as an example, (if anyone was involved in this, please aware I won't response to any criticisms for now. And I don't habe any grudge with that since there were some hit or miss on both me and the community)
All I did was just pointing out how some users were taking some character's design in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 way too seriously. Not going too many detail to avoid any roast, but I have to say that criticisms I made was ignorable to some extent. But then a user being a bit harsh on me and told me to stop talking about Xenoblade (which in my opinion he was pretty biased and just missing the point in general) but me was getting overheated (and got busying in real life at that moment) and eventually get "dog piled" just for the sake of putting out an opinion.

I slide felt lightheaded that day, but that doesn't made me stay away from this website, especially when I start to be more calm. I decided just let bygones be bygones, and no hard feelings... I guess.

But then again, Since more people got and play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 now, I'm just curious on how everyone thinks about this game right now. I love this game but yet I do gave this game a lot of criticisms over the past few months.

So from my experience, which not be useful to you.... I just hope it helps.

Edit:
So Japanese Splatfest result are in...
So the winner is...
Double edit:
This...is...hilarious, especially Nia's reaction...
No I mean... Nial's
I recently finally take some to check Twitter stuff... And yep there were minor spoiler pics and fanarts I saw but not big of a deal.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So in the current Voting Gauntlet news, Takumi and Zelgius beat their evil selves, while the evil version of Celica and Robin prevailed in the first round. It's basically half-evil and half-good in the semi-finals at the moment.

Been sticking with Team Takumi yet again, and using those flags during the last hours when his multipliers helped a lot.

Let's see how our team will do against evil Celica!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My thoughts about Smash 4:

You can have Mario fight Greninja
11/10

\(°|°)/

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A lot of people just need to chill more...

Anyways, since the Switch 1 year anniversary came and went...An Update on my current Switch library...

Physical
Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Arms
Splatoon 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Doom
Skyrim
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Digital
Snipperclips
Blaster Master Zero
Kamiko
Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero
Shovel Knight Treasure Tracker
Rocket League
Axiom Verge
Steamworld Dig 2
Steamworld Dig
Enter The Gungeon
Chess Ultra

I feel like I may slow down on Switch game purchases for now...I don't have an infinite amount of money or time to be able to play everything...I am mostly holding out for some specific titles in the future (Metroid, Pokemon, Smash, etc) but we'll see if anything else crazy gets announced...(N. Sane Trilogy? Nier Automata? Overwatch?)

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Personally, I really like the Smash 4 roster and feel like it's very diverse. My only real problem with it is that Snake, Wolf, and Ice Climbers are missing. To be honest, I would prefer if no one gets removed if a future Smash game happens.
Wait a second... You guys are discussing Smash Bros on a Smash Bros forum, instead of talking about literally anything else? What kind of sorcery is this?

Either way, guess I'll talk about Smash myself (since I think I haven't done this ever). Smash 4 is a great game, spent over 500 hours playing it. Not only that, but is a series that introduced me to many other franchises, and I'm really grateful for that.Actually I'll ask you guys, what series have you played due to a character appearing in Smash Bros? I'll begin.

During Brawl days I bought Pikmin because Olimar was in Smash, and due to Pit being in too, I bought Kid Icarus Uprising when it came out. I also knew about Sonic before going into Brawl (who didn't), but I really got into Sonic after playing him there.

Smash 4 was a godsend in terms of roster. No, I didn't know who the hell was Shulk when he got announced for the game, but man, he looks so ****ing cool! I should probably try his game... And therefore I met one of my very favourite franchises ever. I remember I bought both Xenoblade and FE Awakening together, and even though I had played FE7, it was due to Robin and Lucina in Smash that I gave the series another try, and yet I found another franchise that I absolutely love.

And last, when Ryu got added to the game... That was another level. Ryu getting into Smash got me into the Fighting Game community as a whole, I started watching all kind of fighting games, all types of tournaments, and I started playing Street Fighter myself.

So, overall, thanks to Smash I got to play Pikmin, Kid Icarus, Sonic, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem and got into fighting games as a whole. I'm extremely grateful to this franchise, and that's the thing I'm looking forward the most, new franchises I've yet to discover being represented. I'd love to know if you guys have done something similar, playing games just because they were in Smash. I don't regret it at all myself.
Since I was really young when I first played Brawl, I guess you can say most Nintendo series represented in Smash, as at the time, I only knew who the Pokemon and Mario characters were. Although, I don't think anyone could've blamed me for not knowing who Ike, Pit, and especially Lucas were.

For more specific examples though, the main reason I played the Pikmin series was because of Olimar in Brawl. I still haven't played the original Pikmin game, ironically enough, but I'm glad I played the series, even though I kind of suck at it.

I also feel like if it wasn't for Pit in Brawl, I probably never would have played Kid Icarus: Uprising (Although, the game probably wouldn't have existed at all if it wasn't for Smash, but still), and I'm glad I did because it's one of my favorite 3DS games.

At the time of Smash 4's release, I was a bit more experienced with Nintendo games and had known who a lot of the characters were now. However, one reveal that really took me by surprise was Shulk. I had not played Xenoblade at the time that he had been revealed, but I had watched Chuggaaconroy's let's play of the game, and I really liked what I had seen of the game. So when he was revealed, he was the newcomer that I was the most excited to play, and he's more or less become my main in Smash. In 2015, I managed to get a New Nintendo 3DS XL and a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, and I loved it. It's now become one of my favorite games of all time, and I'm glad that I discovered it.

Another Nintendo series that I hadn't played at the time was Fire Emblem. I didn't really know much about it, aside from the fact that Marth, Roy, and Ike were from the series. I remember that Robin's reveal trailer was another one that took me by surprise, as I knew that people were expecting Chrom to represent FE: Awakening, but I'm glad that they picked Robin, because he felt really unique. By late 2015, I had known/seen more of the Fire Emblem series, but still never actually played it. Later that year though, I managed to get Fire Emblem Blazing Sword (that is, the one simply called Fire Emblem in the west, for those unfamiliar) from the Virtual Console. I really enjoyed playing the game, and now Fire Emblem has become one of my favorite Nintendo franchises.
Still kind of weird that I've only recently played Awakening and I still haven't finished the game yet.

Lastly, I wouldn't say that his inclusion was the only reason I got into the series, but when Cloud was revealed to be a DLC fighter in Smash 4, I was shocked. It's crazy that he's even in the game at all, and I'm really glad he is. I had not played any of the Final Fantasy games at the time, mainly because I didn't have a means of playing them. The FF series seemed like a series that I would enjoy, and it felt weird that I had not played any of them. Now, I've played three FF games, FF15, FF10, and FF7, in that order. While those are the only ones I've played, and I haven't even finished the latter yet, I'm really glad I've played them, and I do wish to play more of the series.

Honestly, I'm glad Smash has given me the chance to truly discover these games and play them myself, as I might not have played them otherwise.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
D

Deleted member

How can you say that Pyra is a good character if you haven't played the game she is in?

No, wikipedia page and TvTrope can't help you there. (Even if TvTrope is really fun to read, you should check out)
I like her just because of her design... is there something wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom