• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Only reason I stopped playing BotW was because I wanted to actually play other games...

BotW is easily one of my favourite games of all time...not just because its Zelda but its seriously one of the best games I've ever played...you just start the game and just...go! Just go and do things all over Hyrule you can even completely ignore the story and just **** around for 200 hours and still have so much fun!

And doing it all on the Switch just makes it that much better! What a great system!

Now just waiting for Metroid to release and the inevitable Smash announcement on the system!
That is exactly my case. Despite playing BOTW for only ten hours, it is already one of my favorite games.
I like your positivity that I wish I had.
I am so bored right now in this thread......

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Zeke's Eye Of Shining Justice is even more broken than I expected.

Die Wolkenkratzer erobern den vor Sternen glitzernden Himmel
Wir laufen durch die Häuserschlucht...

Having recharge abilities similar to Mythra and power matching QTπ's puts Pandoria in a tier of her own.
'Guess they don't call him Thunderbolt Zeke for nothing.

Not gonna lie, even if Pandoria is now broken. This new mode made Zeke so much more fun to play. Don't get me wrong, he had some very fun stuff before (dropkick for life for sure). But Rex could do most of what Zeke could do but better. Now? The gap isn't as big as before imo.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My playthrough of Star Fox Adventures has reminded me that this game is a mega Zelda clone (not that it's a problem or anything).

D

Deleted member

Nintendo released this video.
Shinya Takahashi basically shares his thoughts on the Nintendo Switch, but you should watch it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wth is Infinity Train
its this pilot Cartoon Network did on their YouTube that blew up and gained a massive following. It’s a mystery show about this girl that ends up on his train that never ends. The main character is trying to figure out what the numbers on her hand mean and what’s going on in the train. I recommend the pilot it’s really good and on YouTube.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh my god, that make so much sense now.:laugh:

Thanks for lighten up the mood. In any case, I did get every new RNG blades before. So I'm not that upset anyway.

Now, I'm going to try out Mumkhar- I mean the Xenomorph-I meant, Sever! Yeah! Sever.
Glad Im not the only one who noticed Sever kinda sounds like Mom'sCar lol

'Guess they don't call him Thunderbolt Zeke for nothing.

Not gonna lie, even if Pandoria is now broken. This new mode made Zeke so much more fun to play. Don't get me wrong, he had some very fun stuff before (dropkick for life for sure). But Rex could do most of what Zeke could do but better. Now? The gap isn't as big as before imo.
I hope future update allows Zeke to wield the Aegis, allowing me to bench Rex forever.

Eat your rampaging heart Herald; Pandy best Electric Blade.

D

Deleted member

This is a little too personal, but how do you feel about me?
What is good about me and what can I work on? If you answer this than I will appreciate that. :p
its this pilot Cartoon Network did on their YouTube that blew up and gained a massive following. It’s a mystery show about this girl that ends up on his train that never ends. The main character is trying to figure out what the numbers on her hand mean and what’s going on in the train. I recommend the pilot it’s really good and on YouTube.
You said it better than I did. I do not know much about this show either, but the audience seems quite pleased with this show going into CN. I stopped caring for CN because I moved on to other shows ( anime :D ). CN is in a bad TTG state, shoving it down the people's throats. The good ones are fading fast. Hopefully Infinity Train saves CN.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My bloody motorsports channel will air the Turn Left race in tape delay to prioritize a Formula-E race just because it is in México. :023:

I’m in the hospital for a few days but this was nice news to see:
@Shishœ
Now give us a full series of Villanos plz.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What is good about me and what can I work on? If you answer this than I will appreciate that. :p
I'll start with the not good stuff so we can end on a bright note, alright? :)

For starters, you seem pretty dependant on us "old people" or "veterans" or whatever the heck you wanna call it. It's natural for your age, but doesn't mean it's not something that shouldn't be worked on. Here's a few examples of what I'm trying to say...
  • Whenever you change your avatar, you ask us if it's good when really, our opinion shouldn't matter for something so trivial.
  • Whenever we play a mafia game, you blindly trust whoever first talks to you regardless of alignment (which always turns out to be Opo).
  • And sometimes, when we happen to talk of a subject you know absolutely about, what do you do? You try to contribute, but since you know nothing, you bring nothing, which kinda ruins the momentum of the conversation. In fact...
You said it better than I did. I do not know much about this show either, but the audience seems quite pleased with this show going into CN. I stopped caring for CN because I moved on to other shows ( anime :D ). CN is in a bad TTG state, shoving it down the people's throats. The good ones are fading fast. Hopefully Infinity Train saves CN.
You straight up added nothing to this conversation, stating that you, as a person who knows nothing about the subject, could not have said things better than Z, who does have some info. Then you proceeded to share your opinion of Cartoon Network, not the show itself.

If you have nothing to bring to the subject, don't bring anything. Instead, ask what we're talking about (odds are someone will definitely answer you) and/or bring up a new subject that you can contribute to. Removes a lot of social awkwardness.

Then, the like button. You need to learn how to use this power responsibly. I mean, didn't you state that you sometimes click the like button before reading a post? That alone makes it a very bad use of the feature. Not really gonna say more because I think we've already covered your addiction to liking. You'll probably learn to like posts that genuinely entertain you instead of just clicking on anything that's "funny" or "informative" as the years go by anyway.

There's also the moments of depression-induced negativity but, well, you're already working on that, so why bother bringing them up?

I... can't really think of anything else right now (yes, even the cringiness is fine sometimes), so let's get to the good stuff.

For starters, I really like how you have no goddamn shame in sharing whatever opinion you may have. All you do is just say it. That's a really great quality for, ironically enough, someone with great social skills. That's something younger me would've been extremely jealous about, actually.

Then, there's your overall kindness and positivity. You're always so darn nice and hopeful. It's as if you knew that I, a Canadian, wasn't as nice as the stereotypes should suggest so you picked up the slack. :laugh: But jokes aside, keep that optimism for as long as you can, Shiny. The second you drop it is the second life's gonna seem a whole lot worse and with the depression you have right now, losing whatever optimism you have left would be a horrible turn of event.

Really, you're an overall nice kid to have around. A bit immature every now and then, but that's normal for your age since you still have some growing up to do. And really, the "bad" things are ultimately not that bad, just little things you need to fix. Hope that helps.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Happy 1 year anniversary to the Switch!

. . . which feels weird to say, not just because it's been a year, but also because I didn't get my switch until either late May or early June.

As for BotW, I personally feel like it's a great game, but I don't think it's the masterpiece that everyone says it is. Although I've enjoyed all of the open world games I've played (Xenoblade Chronicles, if that counts, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Final Fantasy XV, and, of course, Breath of the Wild), I wouldn't really say I'm a fan of the style of open world games. Yeah, the world is pretty big and there is a lot to do and explore, but I don't really feel like BotW's world was quite as memorable as the worlds in other Zelda games. I suppose it also doesn't help that exploration was never really a highlight of the series for me. I've personally been more of a fan of the puzzles, story, and dungeons of the series. While the dungeons weren't awful by any means, they didn't really feel that memorable, although I do appreciate that the tried to do something new with them. I still found the shrines and puzzles overall quite enjoyable though.

With all of that being said, I'm still glad I played BotW and definitely will play it again someday (although, I don't think that will be sometime soon, and I feel like I should replay MM and WW before then.).
I should mention that I haven't played any of the DLC yet aside from getting Rex's outfit.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
What is good about me and what can I work on? If you answer this than I will appreciate that.
I'm pretty alright with ya as you already know, the only thing I can say is that just don't take certain things that are said/done here towards you too seriously to the point they stress you out. Especially if most is sarcasm.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hahahahaha I didn't know the last boss in Chapter 9 of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 could just fall to his death down a hole in the floor within the first few seconds of the fight. It was so sudden and anticlimactic that for a moment I didn't realize what happened.

D

Deleted member

I'll start with the not good stuff so we can end on a bright note, alright? :)

For starters, you seem pretty dependant on us "old people" or "veterans" or whatever the heck you wanna call it. It's natural for your age, but doesn't mean it's not something that shouldn't be worked on. Here's a few examples of what I'm trying to say...
  • Whenever you change your avatar, you ask us if it's good when really, our opinion shouldn't matter for something so trivial.
  • Whenever we play a mafia game, you blindly trust whoever first talks to you regardless of alignment (which always turns out to be Opo).
  • And sometimes, when we happen to talk of a subject you know absolutely about, what do you do? You try to contribute, but since you know nothing, you bring nothing, which kinda ruins the momentum of the conversation. In fact...

You straight up added nothing to this conversation, stating that you, as a person who knows nothing about the subject, could not have said things better than Z, who does have some info. Then you proceeded to share your opinion of Cartoon Network, not the show itself.

If you have nothing to bring to the subject, don't bring anything. Instead, ask what we're talking about (odds are someone will definitely answer you) and/or bring up a new subject that you can contribute to. Removes a lot of social awkwardness.

Then, the like button. You need to learn how to use this power responsibly. I mean, didn't you state that you sometimes click the like button before reading a post? That alone makes it a very bad use of the feature. Not really gonna say more because I think we've already covered your addiction to liking. You'll probably learn to like posts that genuinely entertain you instead of just clicking on anything that's "funny" or "informative" as the years go by anyway.

There's also the moments of depression-induced negativity but, well, you're already working on that, so why bother bringing them up?

I... can't really think of anything else right now (yes, even the cringiness is fine sometimes), so let's get to the good stuff.

For starters, I really like how you have no goddamn shame in sharing whatever opinion you may have. All you do is just say it. That's a really great quality for, ironically enough, someone with great social skills. That's something younger me would've been extremely jealous about, actually.

Then, there's your overall kindness and positivity. You're always so darn nice and hopeful. It's as if you knew that I, a Canadian, wasn't as nice as the stereotypes should suggest so you picked up the slack. :laugh: But jokes aside, keep that optimism for as long as you can, Shiny. The second you drop it is the second life's gonna seem a whole lot worse and with the depression you have right now, losing whatever optimism you have left would be a horrible turn of event.

Really, you're an overall nice kid to have around. A bit immature every now and then, but that's normal for your age since you still have some growing up to do. And really, the "bad" things are ultimately not that bad, just little things you need to fix. Hope that helps.
I'm pretty alright with ya as you already know, the only thing I can say is that just don't take certain things that are said/done here towards you too seriously to the point they stress you out. Especially if most is sarcasm.
I am going to get a little off-topic and personal here so I put it in the spoilers.
Thanks for being honest you two! I appreciate it! I always try to be optimistic despite my depression taking the advantage of me. One thing about me is despite my anti-social problems, I look like a good person. I am taller than most of the freshman in my school and I am not fat as well as having nice green eyes. If I can just over-come my antisocial problems, I would socialize a lot more often. I do socialize in school a lot, it is just in general I hate meeting people I am not used to. I will work on contributing to the thread more, it is just I am not experienced enough to understand what some of you guys talk about. Thank you for reading. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My god, I forgot how he always takes everything seriously :laugh:

having nice green eyes.
You got a problem with other eye colors, dude? :glare:
/s

D

Deleted member

So... uh... what now?
I can not believe BOTW and Switch Anniversary is coming to an end, but my day overall was relaxing and bright. :)
Maybe it does and you're a muggle.

I MEAN WE! WE ARE MUGGLES
:061:
I AM A MUGGLE!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I sometimes wish the world of magic existed
If it was I'd spend the rest of my life trying to penetrate it. Probably becoming a "villain" in the process. :laugh:

I wouldn't be able to stand being a muggle knowing that wizards exist.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
You guys are all filthy muggles...

D

Deleted member

I fixed it. The hair jokes are cool though. :joyful:
If there is one thing about this thread, I love how they joke all over me when I make a typo in each post.
This is the same place where Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei once posted an image of some hand eye monster when someone misspelled "hindsight" with an a.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
None of you are muggles. If you're American, you're a no-maj. Get your Potterspeak straight, yo.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have finally found something that unsettles me. It was from an old CN show I never even cared about in my life. I have seen multiple pictures of a smiling face like this one ( Jeff the Killer, Smiley Dog ) and yet this one is the most weird one.
scary.PNG
I HATE THIS THING
Bilingual or not, USA is still no-maj territory. Sorry. Not my fault.
Is Japan the maj territory? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
CN is in a bad TTG state, shoving it down the people's throats. The good ones are fading fast. Hopefully Infinity Train saves CN.
Yeah CN is totally forcing people to watch a show that they can just go online and watch the other shows that they like and just stopping it.

Nah that makes to much sences so let's send death threats to the creators of the show instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom