• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
welp i got sever out of a common core now thats only 10 rng blades to go

D

Deleted member

The year is 2018 A.D..

All of the Switch players own a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

All of them?

Well not entirely!

Somewhere in the south-east of France exists a Switch player who still holds out against the invader.

D

Deleted member

Happy birthday to the game I don't care about.

Does anyone like my new profile picture? :D
No.
I need to continue rebels season 4

As for my favorite Pokemon of each type
52f1d3cd8a8edee2d6508ba6c3dce78b.jpg

Some of my top 20 couldn't fit in there, including Golisopod who is my 5th favorite Pokemon

\(°|°)/

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The year is 2018 A.D..

All of the Switch players own a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

All of them?

Well not entirely!

Somewhere in the south-east of France exists a Switch player who still holds out against the invader.
Hey, I understand that reference.

Btw, did you try out any of the new blades? If yes, how do you feel about them?

Also, I don't have BOTW

D

Deleted member

Happy birthday to the game I don't care about.
Also, I don't have BOTW

And to answer to your question RHZ, I still only have my one Blade I mentioned earlier, but, unpopular opinion alert, one thing for sure is I like how they can't get new chips on them yet they're still efficient.

That remembers me how Seven is played in Xenoblade 1, whom they also had limited equipment possibilities, but still are a beast in battle.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

And to answer to your question RHZ, I still only have my one Blade I mentioned earlier, but, unpopular opinion alert, one thing for sure is I like how they can't get new chips on them yet they're still efficient.

That remembers me how Seven is played in Xenoblade 1, whom they are also limited in equipment possibilities, but still are a beast in battle.
Not sure if is this is an unpopular opinion, but I personaly like that you can't use chips on the new blades. Since that mean they are already fully level up and all you need to worry is fullfill their affinity chart to make them stronger.

Personally, I'm having alot of fun with Cressidus and Sever. Both of them are on no.4 and do sort of the same thing. But their skills and arts are so good that it make any problems they have a minor setback than anything. I also love their voices and personality. Sever is basically a xenomorph Mumkhar, and Cressidus is just so goofy and hammy that I can't help but love the big guy.

It make the fact that you see little to none of their personality before they died even more of a bummer.

Obrona is really fun to use too, on Nia, she have a break art that reload faster if you land a critical hit. I let your imagination do the rest.

In general, I say that all the new blades are fun in their own way. Though, I still need to get the last one before doing a full "review" of sort.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ah China.
https://twitter.com/MotooriKosuzu1/status/969883280425172992
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Only you can convince us why copyright laws have some use. In case you are wondering:
-Yes those are Yo-yos.
-Yes they stole Fire Emblem Heroes artwork.
-Yes they don't use their original names and are actually named after characters of the Three Kingdoms.
-Anyone who has also played Fate/Grand Order should know the hilarious coincidence of Reinhardt being Zhuge Liang.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

MHA season 3 PV
Boy, I sure am hyped for this season, School Trip arc is probably my favorite so far.
It seems they'll be expanding on the training too(maybe that first challenge on the forest will actually be shown?).

But what interests me most is that this confirms Dabi has blue flames
And if Todoroki is Zuko, then I wonder what that means for the guy with blue fire...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The year is 2018 A.D..

All of them?

Well not entirely!

Okay, that was a nice reference there.

But where's the magic potion? :troll:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, today is both the Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild's 1st anniversary!

I'm very glad to own a Switch. I've bought plenty of games for the system: BotW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Arms, Splatoon 2, Fate/Extella, Fire Emblem Warriors, Super Mario Odyssey, and now just recently, Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I enjoy a pretty good chunk of them, and using the Switch itself is quite a thrill too: a nice portable console to bring on the go (though it might be a good idea to bring a portable charger with you just to be safe) yet a solid TV console. I'm also one of those people that finds the Joyconns fitting comfortably in my hands.

As for the Breath of the Wild, it's honestly become one of my favorite video games of all time. I think they really nailed the exploration aspect and the freedom you were given to do that, and seeing the vast and open-world Hyrule was quite a thrill! Yes, the story wasn't exactly the high point of the game, but for what we got out of it, it did have quite a charm. Heck, there are a number of characters that have grown on me a lot (namely Princess Zelda and Revali).

Happy Anniversary, Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So the Ice Climbers had won. Things were too one sided, so Sky Skipper, Bubbles, and Sheriff stood no chance. Veteran power.

Next is the second retro poll, featuring a certain samurai that was talked about yesterday. Your choices are Takamaru, Professor Hector, Mike Jones, and Donbe & Hikari.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Man, being a woman is becoming to expensive, at this point, I might as well become a man to save myself the ****ing money on personal care stuff that ranged from 3 bucks to around 9 bucks. I aint got the money to buy that every ****ing month.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, today is both the Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild's 1st anniversary!
I know it seems a bit pointless of quoting this but please hear me out.

I'm not sure if I have said this before, but now the Switch is officially 1 year old. I just want to say Nintendo Switch is hands down my most favorite video game console of all time.

I remember when this console was first revealed, I wasn't too blown away or excited, and I didn't like the name... but the more I look at the trailer the more I felt this might be something big.

Than later on we have seen many people being on two sides, one said Switch could hit the ballpark and others said Switch will be DOA, I was on the middle since both sides had fair argument... but then when times goes on we now see those Switch doubters are admitting wrong, and Switch haters being utterly crazy or just "wish 2018 would be the end of Switch's success"... for some reason. Moreover, no, I'm not gonna criticize those haters because I mean... we are literally beating a dead horse anyway.

That said, to all those people who don't like the Switch and tend to bash the console even to this day, I'm curious on why you don't like the console?Is it the games? The specs? Or is it just because it's Nintendo? I really want to know

I think the reason why like Nintendo Switch, wasn't just because Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the console itself was also the reason. I just love how Switch's UI is sooooo snappy.... unlike Wii U and New 3DS... entering game and leaving game is just slow....
Also I don't know why, taking off and put on the Joy Cons were just satisfying....

And with that out of the way, here are the games I have on my Switch:
  • Cave Story +
  • Splatoon 2
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment (eshop)
  • Sonic Mania (eshop)
  • Overcooked (eshop)
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Even though some naysayers say Switch 2018 lineup isn't looking good and filled with ports... there's still plenty of games I'm looking forward to, and yes, some games on this list were actually already released, I just haven't bought them yet.

So here are the game I am planning to get:
  • DOOM
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colosuess
  • DQ Builders
  • DQ Builders 2
  • Bayonetta 1&2
  • DEEMO
  • The World Ends With You Final Remix
  • Ys VIII
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4
  • Bloodstained Ritual of The Knight
  • Fallen Legion: Rise For Glory
  • Nights of Azure 2
  • Shining Resonance Refrain
  • Indivisible
  • Project Octopath Traveler
Switch had an awesome first year, and I can't wait to see what others games we will get on this console.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know it seems a bit pointless of quoting this but please hear me out.

I'm not sure if I have said this before, but now the Switch is officially 1 year old. I just want to say Nintendo Switch is hands down my most favorite video game console of all time.

I remember when this console was first revealed, I wasn't too blown away or excited, and I didn't like the name... but the more I look at the trailer the more I felt this might be something big.

Than later on we have seen many people being on two sides, one said Switch could hit the ballpark and others said Switch will be DOA, I was on the middle since both sides had fair argument... but then when times goes on we now see those Switch doubters are admitting wrong, and Switch haters being utterly crazy or just "wish 2018 would be the end of Switch's success"... for some reason. Moreover, no, I'm not gonna criticize those haters because I mean... we are literally beating a dead horse anyway.

That said, to all those people who don't like the Switch and tend to bash the console even to this day, I'm curious on why you don't like the console?Is it the games? The specs? Or is it just because it's Nintendo? I really want to know

I think the reason why like Nintendo Switch, wasn't just because Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the console itself was also the reason. I just love how Switch's UI is sooooo snappy.... unlike Wii U and New 3DS... entering game and leaving game is just slow....
Also I don't know why, taking off and put on the Joy Cons were just satisfying....

And with that out of the way, here are the games I have on my Switch:
  • Cave Story +
  • Splatoon 2
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment (eshop)
  • Sonic Mania (eshop)
  • Overcooked (eshop)
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Even though some naysayers say Switch 2018 lineup isn't looking good and filled with ports... there's still plenty of games I'm looking forward to, and yes, some games on this list were actually already released, I just haven't bought them yet.

So here are the game I am planning to get:
  • DOOM
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colosuess
  • DQ Builders
  • DQ Builders 2
  • Bayonetta 1&2
  • DEEMO
  • The World Ends With You Final Remix
  • Ys VIII
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4
  • Bloodstained Ritual of The Knight
  • Fallen Legion: Rise For Glory
  • Nights of Azure 2
  • Shining Resonance Refrain
  • Indivisible
  • Project Octopath Traveler
Switch had an awesome first year, and I can't wait to see what others games we will get on this console.
Oh man, I cant wait for DQ Builders 2 and project octopath traveler

D

Deleted member

Happy one year anniversary, BOTW!
BOTW is what all true warriors strive for!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh man, I cant wait for DQ Builders 2 and project octopath traveler
You may notice there are tons of JRPGs on my list... which hey, you can't blame me for that since Switch is just a perfect console to play JRPGs.

That being said, with me still playing XC2, I doubt I will get all of those JRPGs and finish them all.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I always knew Waver had the potential to be a Rider class Servant.
I was getting at the fact that both Waver and Reinhardt are at the top of the tier list. I mean, Waver is so good that very often it is a disadvantage not to have him and Reinhardt is so dangerous in the Arena that you very often need a counter for him. So Reinhardt being Zhuge Liang is a hilarious coincidence as both are the Top of the Meta. And both are Mages too.

Edit: I think I just found the most fitting image regarding Fallen Celica in FEHeroes.
You know, looking at some of the artwork, I'm surprised Fallen Celica hasn't gotten alot of fanart, especially in comparison to Grima. Actually, looking at the numbers on the VG, I am shocked at how popular Grima is compared to Celica and Takumi.
Celica and Takumi are at least catching up and passing their Fallen counterparts from time to time. Meanwhile, I don't think Robin has ever passed Grima even once.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Come on guys, more posts please?
For the anniversary of the Switch and BOTW, it is surprisingly quiet in here.
maaa.PNG

I guess people are too busy playing BOTW! :D
Also XC2 sounds fun, the thing is it looks a little too confusing for me.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Come on guys, more posts please?
For the anniversary of the Switch and BOTW, it is surprisingly quiet in here.
A full year may have passed since the Nintendo Switch's official release, and yet I still don't have one of my own. To be fair though, the Nintendo Switch's game library was rather shallow during that time, and I had the Wii U version of Breath of the Wild pre-ordered as well.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, just thought I'd advice you guys in the USA to go vote in the early Primaries for the Republican and Democratic parties, since those will be closing soon.

Also something rather funny I'd like to share, if Trump does get impeached, and Pence becomes the next President, here's the thing, if Congress really wanted to, they could impeach him to. Literally what I'm saying Congress could probably impeach everyone in Trump's administration and nearly every member of the Senate or the house, cause you just know that most of them have done something illegal, while in office at some point. But I know it wouldn't happen, I mean after all impeaching Presidents and members of their administration, means the US Congress actually having to do something, and good luck ever getting them to do anything the US Citizens want.

*Also I keep hearing about how the USA is going to deport all illegal immigrants, so when all you of European descendant coming back to Europe?

Another thing I wanted share, that I found rather interesting, there's a film that was released in the USA around in 2016, called the Best Democracy Money Can Buy, it goes into different ways that National Republicans do voter suppression to the USA minority population. And just to note I have no idea about Democrats doing voting suppression or the like, the film mainly covers what Republicans do, since they've been in power throughout most of the USA for the last 5 years or so, also because we normally always hear that the Republicans are the ones who suppress the vote on a national level, and rarely here about the Democrats doing it, these days.

*Please don't take this to seriously, this is me just more highlighting the hypocrisy of the Republicans who whine about so called illegal immigrants in the USA. And how so many of them whine about US Citizens who are of Latino descend, which is dumb, because most of the US citizens who are of Latino descend live in the parts of the USA, that used to be Mexico, so complaining about people who had no control about the boarders around them change, is really dumb.

Anyhow on a lighter note, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen are you weebie enough show how much RiderTrash you really are? Cause I have enough to have my avatar to be of my personal favourite Cures, while also having it show my favourite ship as well. Yes that's right that's how much CureTrash I really am, now show me how much Rider Trash you really are :p

Although more seriously I just wanted to change me avatar, and figured using magical girls from my favourite season of Precure would work. Plus the avatar fits my title better now.

Edit: I also wanted share this remix I found of Splatoon music done on Japanese instruments:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lesson learned: Shiny is not bad at jokes. Shiny is horrible at jokes.
This thread feels so dry, I miss you all already.
So how is BOTW going for all of you?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Lesson learned: Shiny is not bad at jokes. Shiny is horrible at jokes.
This thread feels so dry, I miss you all already.
I finished it in August.

..still waiting for my friend to return it so I can do the dlc.

D

Deleted member

Done 10 hours and haven't gotten back to it in months.
100% my story.
I want to play BOTW more, but honestly I would rather spend my time in here.
The sad part is I got BOTW at it's release date.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Only reason I stopped playing BotW was because I wanted to actually play other games...

BotW is easily one of my favourite games of all time...not just because its Zelda but its seriously one of the best games I've ever played...you just start the game and just...go! Just go and do things all over Hyrule you can even completely ignore the story and just **** around for 200 hours and still have so much fun!

And doing it all on the Switch just makes it that much better! What a great system!

Now just waiting for Metroid to release and the inevitable Smash announcement on the system!

D

Deleted member

100% my story.
I want to play BOTW more, but honestly I would rather spend my time in here.
Story of my life.
I've been playing so many games and I want to continue them, but I end up spending more time in this website.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't have the Expansion Pass, but I have been able to complete all 120 main shrines, took back every Divine Beast, found every Korok Seed, and found every notable location on the map. And while Side Quests don't affect your completion percentage, I have completed all of them as well.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Zeke's Eye Of Shining Justice is even more broken than I expected.

Die Wolkenkratzer erobern den vor Sternen glitzernden Himmel
Wir laufen durch die Häuserschlucht...

Having recharge abilities similar to Mythra and power matching QTπ's puts Pandoria in a tier of her own.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, I have to ask guys, I'm I weird for avoiding music from newly released video-games? Cause I regard hearing new songs from new games as spoilers. Pretty much my reasoning is that I want to hear the music with what its meant to go with, plus I just like hearing new songs without having my opinion accidentally be influenced by different people.

Also found this remix of the Super Mario Odyssey theme:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom