• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Starts NG+
>Only did one chapter and I already have 200 screenshots for meme material

:denzel:

My Legendary Cores gave me Obrona and Sever at the beginning. Got Cressidus on Nia lul
I tried to pull for La Troca to see dat Crit Rate but nope.

D

Deleted member

Opossum changed the title. Good job to him!
BOTW Day is going to be fun, but oh my goodness it already ends in almost an hour.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's worth keeping in mind that fans place much more importance on anniversaries than Nintendo does.

Any acknowledgment of Nintendo's is almost always reactive incidental branding to an existing established release schedule, not a deliberate act to honour a date.
Past a piece of art, a short video, some tweet, or other puff piece ofc.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Breath of the Wild gave us an amazing place to behold; so full of life, and so big to the point you could stare it for hours at and get lost in that vast round world, a place so huge that you wanted to touch it, experiment in real life the fantasy of this beautiful and well made place filled with potential; a world that defined the magic of this game: Zelda's Butt.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
*begins

March 3rd is BOTW day
This was the day I literally went to the north city of Taiwan, Taipei and check if there's any Switch in stock....I also went there with scooter with my friend so.. That was a thrill...

I aware that not every ports are worth buying, but I never see a point of whining on these ports.... Not to mention when most of the Nintendo ports have extra content.

If you don't like ports or think they are too expensive... Just don't buy them... But I do see why some people are concern on these ports though.

D

Deleted member

BOTW Day? I sleep.
Next Splatfest? I sleep.
Star Wars Rebels Series Final? I sleep.
New Funky Mode?
Patrick.jpg

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
North America's & Europe's next Splatfest next weekend: Which came first?

Maaaaaaaaaaybe chicken for me.
Well from a scientific perspective, obviously the egg.

Be it by an evolutionary path or by the far faster and witnessed in written history process of domestication, what is defined as a "chicken" would had to have been mutated from a non-chicken mother at some point. Thus the egg came first, because the previous entity in the loop was not what we understand as a chicken.

D

Deleted member

The Chicken came first. Enough said.
I do not play Splatoon 2 ( I really should ), but the Chicken would be my pick.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well from a scientific perspective, obviously the egg.

Be it by an evolutionary path or by the far faster and witnessed in written history process of domestication, what is defined as a "chicken" would had to have been mutated from a non-chicken mother at some point. Thus the egg came first, because the previous entity in the loop was not what we understand as a chicken.
Don't care.... Lol
I am gonna pick chicken...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I have a wonderfully dirty picture (dirty for here, but not really dirty anywhere else) that answers this question beautifully.
Just google the question and look at the images.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have a wonderfully dirty picture (dirty for here, but not really dirty anywhere else) that answers this question beautifully.
...PM it to me.

Curiosity has the better of me.

D

Deleted member

Ah, once again a room of debate.
PM it to me too! I must see this. Curiosity has the better of me as well. :p

D

Deleted member

YouTube made an update. You can finally hear noise in 0.25 speed.
It sounds really weird.
Listen to this in 0.25 speed.
EDIT: BUT PEOPLE MAKE GOOD POINTS ABOUT THE EGG COMING FIRST AS WELL.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
THE BEST SWITCH ANNIVERSARY!

No kidding this is way earlier than I expected.
And yes, I got her with Zekenator... and that mean I got all of the RNG rare Blades!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once I finish chapter 6 I will download the update.

Edit: I also have to rant on this game... or at least my play though of XC2.... why is KOS MOS my last RNG resonate rare Blade? I am glad that I got most of the blades I want... just so harsh that this game gave me KOS MOS at the very end...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, KOS-MOS does not look that bad in XC2. Nice.
Also right now I am going to shiny hunt for that shiny starter in Heart Gold.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
THE BEST SWITCH ANNIVERSARY!

No kidding this is way earlier than I expected.
And yes, I got her with Zekenator... and that mean I got all of the RNG rare Blades!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once I finish chapter 6 I will download the update.
You got her pre-update, that means you did the pull without the supposed improved odds; nice, very nice :4pandy:
Put a Tachyon Chip on her, nao.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
After messing around with the Pokemon picker some more I have decided my favourite pokemon per type...dual-type Pokemon only used once, just to give others some spotlight...

Bug-Scizor
Dark-Sneasel
Dragon-Salamence
Electric-Vikavolt
Fairy-Mimikyu
Fighting-Heracross
Fire-Alolan Marowak
Flying-Rayquaza
Ghost-Sableye
Grass-Sceptile
Ground-Garchomp
Ice-Alolan Ninetales
Normal-Kecleon
Poison-Nidoking
Psychic-Alakazam
Rock-Lycanroc (Midday)
Steel-Metagross
Water-Sharpedo

in case anyone's wondering; Sneasel, Salamence, Scizor and Nidoking would've been the duplicates...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have a lot of games on Switch but my only physical copies are: BotW, Odyssey and, last but not least, Sonic Forces.
You got her pre-update, that means you did the pull without the supposed improved odds; nice, very nice :4pandy:
I'm a bit of a thinking.... which character should I give to? I really want to give her to Rex... but I felt Rex isn't useful with canon....

So for now I put her on Zekenator... since Azami... man she's not a good Blade to use...
Yes, from XC2 launch.... it took me until Switch anniversary....wow....
Not to mention I did it mid chapter 6 (You might know I was planning to do it within chapter 5...)

That said...
Nia: Ha! Do you think this was ova?

I still have to complete her affinity chart, finishing all quests and Blade quest... those that can be completed within chapter 6 of course.

But still, you might be shocked to hear this but, this means I can go on a short hiatus on Xenoblade Chronicles 2, or hell.... even Switch in general... and no maybe just a week or two once I get all my things settled at school.

You mean that chip I got from that Super Boss? Did you got that chip?
To be honest... not yet... once I raise her trust... yeah.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm a bit of a thinking.... which character should I give to? I really want to give her to Rex... but I felt Rex isn't useful with canon....

So for now I put her on Zekenator... since Azami... man she's not a good Blade to use...

Yes, from launch.... it took me until Switch anniversary....
Not to mention I did it mid chapter 6 (You might know I was planning to do it within chapter 5...)

That said...
Nia: Ha! Do you think this was ova?

I still have to complete her affinity chart, finishing all quests and Blade quest... those that can be completed within chapter 6 of course.

But still, you might be shocked to hear this but, this means I can go on a short hiatus on Xenoblade Chronicles 2, or hell.... even Switch in general... and no maybe just a week or two once I get all my things settled at school.

You mean that chip I got from that Super Boss? Did you got that chip?
To be honest... not yet... once I raise her trust... yeah.
Keep her on Zeke; he works really well with Ether; I have a blast running Pandy/KOS-MOS/Sheba with a Beta Scope
If you wanna complete KOS-MOS' chart you'll have to wait until late Chapter 10 unfortunately.
Yep, the chip Kurodil drops, those are great and keep the weapon's original appearance in most cases; you might want to farm them before updating; I feel the Tachyon drops got nerfed post-patch.

D

Deleted member

After messing around with the Pokemon picker some more I have decided my favourite pokemon per type...dual-type Pokemon only used once, just to give others some spotlight...

Bug-Scizor
Dark-Sneasel
Dragon-Salamence
Electric-Vikavolt
Fairy-Mimikyu
Fighting-Heracross
Fire-Alolan Marowak
Flying-Rayquaza
Ghost-Sableye
Grass-Sceptile
Ground-Garchomp
Ice-Alolan Ninetales
Normal-Kecleon
Poison-Nidoking
Psychic-Alakazam
Rock-Lycanroc (Midday)
Steel-Metagross
Water-Sharpedo

in case anyone's wondering; Sneasel, Salamence, Scizor and Nidoking would've been the duplicates...
I would be happy to make my chart as well!
ea3232.jpg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, apparantly, the mysterious silhouette might be
Aegaeon

And for those asking:

"Them? But they are a story blade! Aren't they only avaible at the point in the story they are given?"

Well, apparantly, I'm not 100% sure, but silhouette of blades not-RNG blades can apparears aslong as you don't have them.

So to confirm this theory, I'm going to advance in the game until I get them. Then, I try to see if the silhouette is still here.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Keep her on Zeke; he works really well with Ether; I have a blast running Pandy/KOS-MOS/Sheba with a Beta Scope
If you wanna complete KOS-MOS' chart you'll have to wait until late Chapter 10 unfortunately.
Yep, the chip Kurodil drops, those are great and keep the weapon's original appearance in most cases; you might want to farm them before updating; I feel the Tachyon drops got nerfed post-patch.
Urgh... Too late I already update my game....
But I hope I can refight it again well.

And uh, besides setting Nia as all healer, it is hard to put a all Tank-Attack-healer team....

And uh, I think you can only get Torna Blades after finishing the game right? And it seems that the leveling down in Inn is only in New game + too?

And just where can I exchange my bonus experience points?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, apparantly, the mysterious silhouette might be
Aegaeon

And for those asking:

"Them? But they are a story blade! Aren't they only avaible at the point in the story they are given?"

Well, apparantly, I'm not 100% sure, but silhouette of blades not-RNG blades can apparears aslong as you don't have them.

So to confirm this theory, I'm going to advance in the game until I get them. Then, I try to see if the silhouette is still here.
It is plausible; as Herald's silhouette appears when she escapes during her sidequest.

However I don't remember Chapter 6 Blade appearing during the lottery before getting him.
This is Aegaeon's silhouette
aegeowhatever.png

What do you think?

Urgh... Too late I already update my game....
But I hope I can refight it again well.

And uh, besides setting Nia as all healer, it is hard to put a all Tank-Attack-healer team....

And uh, I think you can only get Torna Blades after finishing the game right? And it seems that the leveling down in Inn is only in New game + too?

And just where can I exchange my bonus experience points?
Healers become kinda usless in late-game as many can run Crit-Heal builds, I killed most of the Superbosses running Rex/Four/Zeke; just put an Avant-Garde Medal on everyone and make KOS-MOS spam her specials.

Yep, Tornadudes are only avaliable in NG+, I dunno about leveling down tho.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It is plausible; as Herald's silhouette appears when she escapes during her sidequest.

However I don't remember Chapter 6 Blade appearing during the lottery before getting him.
This is Aegaeon's silhouette
View attachment 137888
What do you think?

Healers become kinda usless in late-game as many can run Crit-Heal builds, I killed most of the Superbosses running Rex/Four/Zeke; just put an Avant-Garde Medal on everyone and make KOS-MOS spam her specials.

I looked at the screenshot I got and.
Yeah, I'm like, 98% sure that the mysterious silhouette is Aegaeon.

I'm still trying to get Chapter 6 blade and be 100%. But if this is the case, man, I used so many core crystal for nothing. :c

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That only when you have KOS MOS, I have beat the UMs with out her, but when proceeding the game, yeah I will try to use this strat...

I check the inn and nope, nothing... and I don't know where to exchange the Bonus exp points either....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I looked at the screenshot I got and.
Yeah, I'm like, 98% sure that the mysterious silhouette is Aegaeon.

I'm still trying to get Chapter 6 blade and be 100%. But if this is the case, man, I used so many core crystal for nothing. :c
RIP in Legendary Cores

This is Niall's revenge for stealing his undies during Boreas' sidequest.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
RIP in Legendary Cores

This Niall's revenge for stealing his undies during Boreas' sidequest.
Oh my god, that make so much sense now.:laugh:

Thanks for lighten up the mood. In any case, I did get every new RNG blades before. So I'm not that upset anyway.

Now, I'm going to try out Mumkhar- I mean the Xenomorph-I meant, Sever! Yeah! Sever.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
When you think about it, whether the chicken or egg came first depends on whether you're talking eggs in general or the chicken egg specifically...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom