• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Has anyone here finished Lost or at least season one full season of Lost? I started the show recently (on ep 6 of season 1) and was wondering what people's opinions are on the show (without spoilers of course).

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Has anyone here finished Lost or at least season one full season of Lost? I started the show recently (on ep 6 of season 1) and was wondering what people's opinions are on the show (without spoilers of course).
Worth the investment but only if you have the time. 120 hour long episodes.

Don't expect every single event to be explained. The show makes up for this in other areas.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Alright! Found a guide elsewhere to fix my crashing problem and now I can play Dolphin with or without the laptop's charging cable.

Yay!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The show got more boring as it went along for me.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Worth the investment but only if you have the time. 120 hour long episodes.

Don't expect every single event to be explained. The show makes up for this in other areas.
Alrighty. So far I enjoy it, but I don't enjoy it AS much as I expected. Thanks for telling me though. I'd like to continue giving it chances and see where it goes.

praline praline More boring as it went on? I see. Which season would you say was when you started to lose interest?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It is fine and the lore is great as it progresses; most of it is well done, but the final season is something you'll love or hate.

4 8 15 16 23 42 mah boi

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Alrighty. So far I enjoy it, but I don't enjoy it AS much as I expected. Thanks for telling me though. I'd like to continue giving it chances and see where it goes.

praline praline More boring as it went on? I see. Which season would you say was when you started to lose interest?
Most people that do drop the series stop at season 2/3 or 5/6. The character centric stories in 2 and 3 break up the pace of the main story, while 5 and 6 make people wonder where the show is even going.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At least the show gave us the first Connect 4 parody

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Like half way through 2. Maybe it’s cause I have a low attention soan? Idk.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thank you to the mod who deleted my triple posts.:4pacman:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sucks that its snowing where I'm at, the whether was pretty good not too long ago. Seriously, I think Tuesday was in the low 70's.

Aside from that, I did start hitting the lab more in DBFZ. Not sure how well I'd do online at this point, but I did figure out something decentish with Adult Gohan. Jump H, L, L, M, M, H, Vanish. I think I can throw in a Masenko at the end of it, I don't know how consistent it is. Vegeta has an easy combo with simply launching them then L, M, QCF M, and Big Bang Attack. Trying to find stuff I can do with only 1 or 2 bars with no assists. Teen Gohan has some stuff too, Jumping L, JL, L, L M, H, S, S, S, S, at least in the corner, but it seems a little easy to block if you don't get a hit confirm. Got a long way to go. Now if only I can figure out some Trunks stuff, since Teen Gohan isn't on my main team, since I already run Adult Gohan.

I still haven't gotten a PS account, so all my online time was on the public beta, where I only got to Namekian rank given I only had about a day to actually play. But I did alright, better than I do in Tekken, even though that's been one of my go-to games since I was a kid.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've never seen Lost, but a big deal was made about Once Upon A Time being by the same writers IIRC and I've watched a bit of that before.

As I will gleefully reiterate, Once Upon A Time is basically the Disney IP equivalent of a mishmash of various kinds of melodramatic Smash Bros fanfiction, except with an audience of middle aged women completely oblivious to the similarities.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If Nintendo released an HD remaster or VC port of F-Zero GX today, critics would be calling it "the Dark Souls of racing games".
To be fair, I think that trend has died out a little with how much **** people have given critics for it.

Or they'll just call it "the Dark Souls of Mario Kart" just because it doesn't have items.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>mfw I wanna play NG+ but the supposed Abyss Vest glitch is scaring me.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>mfw you wanna play NG+ but the supposed Abyss Vest glitch is scaring me.
Uh, what is this glitch?

Also, Chrono. Chrono. , whatever that silhouette you posted was, it's definitly not a fake since I saw it in-game. And it's not Perdido either since I already got him.

The question now is: who is this blade?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last Mother poll was Kumatora. The rest of the poll was a pleasant surprise since Jeff outdid both Porky and Masked Man in the end. Still, everything was pretty balanced this time.

Now we start with those classic long forgotten Nintendo characters from the NES to SNES era, including a certain cut veteran(s). Your choices are Ice Climbers, Sheriff, Bubbles from CluClu Land, and Sky Skipper (Nintendo's true first arcade game with a protagonist).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And before someone says "What about X?", they are coming soon.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Now we start with those classic long forgotten Nintendo characters from the NES to SNES era, including a certain cut veteran(s). Your choices are Ice Climbers, Sheriff, Bubbles from CluClu Land, and Sky Skipper (Nintendo's true first arcade game with a protagonist).
You realize everyone is gonna vote Ice Climbers, right?

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
The winner of the last Mother poll was Kumatora. The rest of the poll was a pleasant surprise since Jeff outdid both Porky and Masked Man in the end. Still, everything was pretty balanced this time.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And before someone says "What about X?", they are coming soon.
You realize everyone is gonna vote Ice Climbers, right?
I don't know anything about Sheriff, but they need someone to keep the peace.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Uh, what is this glitch?

Also, Chrono. Chrono. , whatever that silhouette you posted was, it's definitly not a fake since I saw it in-game. And it's not Perdido either since I already got him.

The game does not let you buy the mandatory Abyss Vest at the beginning I don't know if is inventory related.

The NG+ file immediately overwrites your old savefile or you need to manually save?

Im pretty sure that's Haze/Fan La Norne

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The game does not let you buy the mandatory Abyss Vest at the beginning I don't know if is inventory related.

The NG+ file immediately overwrites your old savefile or you need to manually save?

Im pretty sure that's Haze/Fan La Norne
Oh, you have just to sell some of you equpiment then (sell like one item you got at the beginning of the game, it should work afterward). Because strangely, there is indeed a limit.

I don't know about that, sorry.

Also, I just got a screenshot of the silhouette in-game. And if it's indeed that person. I need to look up to be sure.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Here is Perdido silhouette.

They are defintly different for sure.

On those words, I'm going soon to bed, but I swear on the name of the architect, I will get this mysterious silhouette. Even if I have to play every Kingdom Hearts game to know this guy/girl/4 is.:4morton:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've never seen Lost, but a big deal was made about Once Upon A Time being by the same writers IIRC and I've watched a bit of that before.

As I will gleefully reiterate, Once Upon A Time is basically the Disney IP equivalent of a mishmash of various kinds of melodramatic Smash Bros fanfiction, except with an audience of middle aged women completely oblivious to the similarities.
Also with a forced OC main character.

Chrono.

Uh, what is this glitch?

I'm guessing you didn't take a screenshot either right?

Dang.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm guessing you didn't take a screenshot either right?

Dang.
I did, but the thing is, I can't post it here since I need an micro SD card to put the image and then put it on my computer.

So, if you know any other way, tell me.

Chrono.

I did, but the thing is, I can't post it here since I need an micro SD card to put the image and then put it on my computer.

So, if you know any other way, tell me.
The only other way would be posting it on Twitter/FB but it's fine if you don't wanna.
Got this on the XC sub
That's the one I posted earlier lol

Who is this one btw?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited: