• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So how is the Steam version of Final Fantasy IV?

Chrono.

Core Farming just got far easier with Easy Mode.

Reeking Douglas was already easy, but now he basically just stands there lol

So yeah, if you wanna farm cores EZ PZ just turn on easy mode and go to town on Douglas (or the Arduran). You still should seal Reinforcements though

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think I’m gonna work on a remake of Quest 64 but give it the name of its European release. “Holy Magic Century”.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I got Zeke, I unlocked the Eye of Shining Justice, LET'S.FREAKING.GO.

But first, let's give some items on Zeke and some core of Pandoria.:039:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So here's a question for all of you:

What is your opinion on tsunderes? Do you like them or dislike them?

If you like them, who are some of your favorite tsunderes?

Do you have any tsunderes you consider to be well-written? Any you consider to not be well-written?

I'll give my two cents later.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guess what?
My day was a lot better than I expected! I am happy! :)

When I fail at social skills, I fail at only one thing. Wanting to make friends. My speech is good and I love to talk to people about stuff. It is just I never have the guts to make friends at all.

So lets be positive here.

Chrono.

So the Rare Blade silhouettes show a brand new Blade, that's not one of the 7 obtainable ones.

Bit hard to make out what they are.

DLC Blade perhaps?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guess what?
My day was a lot better than I expected! I am happy! :)

When I fail at social skills, I fail at only one thing. Wanting to make friends. My speech is good and I love to talk to people about stuff. It is just I never have the guts to make friends at all.

So lets be positive here.
If talking doesn't work, remember what we told you; pee on their houses :troll:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I had an... interesting morning.

To start, it was snowing and raining yesterday, then we had a blizzard this morning. The electricity has been turned off until, like, twenty minutes ago. And to cap it all off, we just found out that my mom's boyfriend's dad has a brain tumor.

I'm going back to bed now. I already said it before, and I'll say it again- 2018 is being a horrid year thus far.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So the Rare Blade silhouettes show a brand new Blade, that's not one of the 7 obtainable ones.

Bit hard to make out what they are.

DLC Blade perhaps?
It is me, or does the silhouette look like Addam?

Though, are we sure it's not Perdido silhouette?

Also, Shining Zeke is ****ing nuts. Like, holy ****, can we get more stupid broken mode for every character? Please monolith? I give you my money if you do that.:4duckhunt:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I actually really like tsunderes. I tend to like female characters more than male characters, and there's a fair amount of tsunderes that I enjoy. I find them real cute, acting all tough, but in the inside they're really charming.

The first one that comes to mind is Severa from Fire Emblem. I love her so much, but I feel like I'm alone on this (even though she was among the most popular second gen characters), and even though she is not a full tsundere, Mythra does share more than a few traits on her character that fits the tsun stereotype. I love her too.

I haven't watched many animes, but the one tsun that I like the most is Makise Kurisu (Kristina for the friends), from Steins Gate. That anime is a masterpiece, so no surprise that one of the main characters is one that I actually really like. I also like Asuka from Evangelion, though she's pretty different from all the ones mentioned above.

Do you have any tsunderes you consider to be well-written? Any you consider to not be well-written?
I'd say both Asuka and Makise are really well written. Can't really think about a tsundere that I dislike or that it's badly written, so I'd love to hear more people thoughts on this matter (I might discover a new Tsundere that I like, so please go ahead hahaha).

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I finally beat the Very Hard story mode of F-Zero GX.

Only one GP left before I have unlocked all of the arcade content.

D

Deleted member

Just watched the two most recent episodes of Star Wars Rebels... It was meaningful and a treat to watch.
Oh, the series finale is on Monday. So be prepared for it.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So I've been messing with this site...seems more or less accurate...
Favourite Pokemon Picker

Accurate so long as you don't miss one of your favourite pokemon, cuz I had to reset it a couple times cuz I noticed I was missing some key Pokemon...

My Top 20
It didn't have Alolan forms I guess but I just used OG Ninetales in place of Alolan Ninetales which is what I wanted...
(edit: guess you can toggle forms in the options but yeah, Alolan Ninetales instead of Vanilla Ninetales)

:215: still and will always be #1!!
Messed around with it myself, I ended up bumping it up since I added forms in there, but it didn't really shift too much it seems.

My Top 30

The only major thing I'd say is that Arbok should've been on there, but it seems I went autopilot and missed it.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sp...-live-revealing-game-is-in-development.26777/

Childhood nostalgia: Activated

Im not even sure I would like remakes TBH. I like the blocky graphics, the old music, and the old glitches too. But damn it I need Spyro on Switch
Yes I know this was already a rumor
:061:
I'm looking forward to this, the Spyro trilogy were some of my favorite games on the original PlayStation. I hope they pick good replacements for the old voice actors though, those like Tom Kenny were pretty good back in the day and it'll be odd to hear someone else in the role.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

I think it depends on how they are handled. If they are handled well, I like them. If they aren't, oh well. Although I haven't seen any bad tsunderes yet, I do have a problem when a scene that happens or a moment where they get aggressive is handled poorly and gives off that stigma of being done for the sake of being done. Basically, in those scenes, it gives the impression of them being either self-centered or......what is the word? Narrow minded or something like that?
Like when they don't give a character a chance to explain themselves or automatically assume something of what they hear or see when it is very easily the opposite or something else. And then you have the scenes where they are just very aggressive and hit somebody without a second thought even when those people did nothing to warrant it. Those kinds of scenes I feel only hurt them rather than help them, even if other scenes are better handled.

Edit: And blargh. I see everybody getting good drops from the Legendary Banner and I haven't even gotten 1 5-star yet. I'm thankful for the Shannas for Desperation and Iceberg, but give me one of the 5-stars already, even if it's Shiro since I don't have him in the first place.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I actually really like tsunderes. I tend to like female characters more than male characters, and there's a fair amount of tsunderes that I enjoy. I find them real cute, acting all tough, but in the inside they're really charming.

The first one that comes to mind is Severa from Fire Emblem. I love her so much, but I feel like I'm alone on this (even though she was among the most popular second gen characters), and even though she is not a full tsundere, Mythra does share more than a few traits on her character that fits the tsun stereotype. I love her too.

I haven't watched many animes, but the one tsun that I like the most is Makise Kurisu (Kristina for the friends), from Steins Gate. That anime is a masterpiece, so no surprise that one of the main characters is one that I actually really like. I also like Asuka from Evangelion, though she's pretty different from all the ones mentioned above.

I'd say both Asuka and Makise are really well written. Can't really think about a tsundere that I dislike or that it's badly written, so I'd love to hear more people thoughts on this matter (I might discover a new Tsundere that I like, so please go ahead hahaha).
I like Severa. She was one of my favourite child units.

Also I’m disappointed nobody said I was their favourite tsundere. lol

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I heard GX is like ridiculously hard, is that true?
Yes, it's extremely unforgiving and punishing. One mistake, no matter how small, may be literally fatal and in Story Mode, the opponents blatantly cheat. They go faster than you, have stronger vehicles than you, etc.
In GP mode, there's an extreme difficulty spike between the second and third difficulty and the third and final difficulty too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

It is me, or does the silhouette look like Addam?

Though, are we sure it's not Perdido silhouette?

Also, Shining Zeke is ****ing nuts. Like, holy ****, can we get more stupid broken mode for every character? Please monolith? I give you my money if you do that.:4duckhunt:
Whoops I missed this.

Anyways no, It's not Perdido. They don't match.

D

Deleted member

My new avatar looks angry but do you like it? I am using this because the Star Wars Rebels Series Finals is coming on Monday.
Also I forgot to mention that SmashBoards is not the only site that has people telling me to stay strong.
2323.PNG

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Yeah Story Mode is no joke lol

I never could beat it as a kid. I may give it a shot in the future.
Yes, it's extremely unforgiving and punishing. One mistake, no matter how small, may be literally fatal and in Story Mode, the opponents blatantly cheat. They go faster than you, have stronger vehicles than you, etc.
In GP mode, there's an extreme difficulty spike between the second and third difficulty and the third and final difficulty too.
Dang that sound pretty frustrating.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
BASED MONOLITH
>tfw all your ships are canon

True harem ending

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Nintendo released an HD remaster or VC port of F-Zero GX today, critics would be calling it "the Dark Souls of racing games".

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Whoops I missed this.

Anyways no, It's not Perdido. They don't match.
After my previous post, I went out to open some core and not skip the blade animation.

And yes, like you said, they are new silhouette that don't match any of the new blades.

Freaking Monolith knew peoples would now skip blades awakening thanks to the new update. They put new blades they never mentionned and probably made them KOS-MOS level of hard to get so that no one would suspect, the perfect keikaku.

Chrono.

After my previous post, I went out to open some core and not skip the blade animation.

And yes, like you said, they are new silhouette that don't match any of the new blades.

Freaking Monolith knew peoples would now skip blades awakening thanks to the new update. They put new blades they never mentionned and probably made them KOS-MOS level of hard to get so that no one would suspect, the perfect keikaku.
Hopefully the 1.3 datamine lets us know what's up.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hopefully the 1.3 datamine lets us know what's up.
Just curious, do we know what
Patroka silhouette look like? I think I am seeing her alot, but I am not sure if it's her or another blade.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I'll give my two cents later.
I hate Tsunderes ( that arent praline) with a passion

They are nothing but man abusing ******* that somehow never get a taste of their own medicine

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I gave up on Dolphin when I tried if after not doing so for months and the gameplay was not smooth.
My computer is fine running it minus some minor frame rate drops which doesn't bother me.
I actually have Dolphin, how do you run it?
Version 5.0. Pretty much default settings.

But moments after posting that, I found out it crashes when my laptop's charger cable gets unplugged (and if I play without it plugged, it might crash in the middle of gameplay).

Why the heck should that be a reason for crashing?

D

Deleted member

My computer is fine running it minus some minor frame rate drops which doesn't bother me.Version 5.0. Pretty much default settings.
It was smooth for a while ( playing training mode Melee was fun wit the C-Stick code, where you can unleash combos ), until I dropped off for a while. When I went back, it acted all slow and I tried to fix it, but I gave up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom