• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sad news.
Depression has won the battle. :(
I feel like failures to you guys, I wish I was better than this. While you all are happy, here I am just so sad constantly talking about my depression over and over again instead of going to better topics all the time.

I am not suicidal at all though.
As sad moments happen, Depression joyfully walks by.
Ain't just a battle, bro. It's a war.

You can lose a battle and still win a war.

I got faith in ya.

There he is, the holy angel
Right?

I love Eevees too.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just want Hector or Lyn....

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Huh, DreamMix TV: World Fighters is actually working on my Dolphin (when I played awhile back, the game would always crash on the first loading screen)

Fun game! :snake:

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Sad news.
Depression has won the battle. :(
I feel like failures to you guys, I wish I was better than this. While you all are happy, here I am just so sad constantly talking about my depression over and over again instead of going to better topics all the time.

I am not suicidal at all though.
As sad moments happen, Depression joyfully walks by.
Has a person who also has depression I will say that I have a pretty good idea on how you feel and that's everything sucks but i'll let you know one thing.

If Need anyone to talk too then you can always come talk to me.

I love you bro and nothing will ever change that.

D

Deleted member

Almost getting London done, I think I'm on Ch12 out of 13 right now.
The writing is on point once again, especially for Mordred, who I totally didn't expect to be this Singularity's main ally. I just love the Big Sister role she plays for Mash by helping her through her insecurities.
Mordred was a character that left a good impression on me the moment I saw her and is one of the historical figures that benefits the most from Fate's artistic liberties, going from an evil knight who wanted to take the throne for Reasons™ to a knight who just wants to be accepted by her "father". Makes me sad a certain someone who shall not be named stole her protagonist spot in Apocrypha.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Desire Sensor at work.

You gotta not want something to get it.
I can definitely confirm this.
I've only summoned from the Love Abounds banner for as long as it's been going and only from greens (except for when I couldn't summon from them) and I still haven't gotten a Hector yet.
I'm currently at a 4.25% pity percentage and honestly I still don't think I'm going to get him until the banner ends because my luck sucks.

That or it's going to get broken by a Camilla or Sheena or something.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
interesting vid...

so...when will Nintendo reveal the NX already? :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I love how a rendition of the overworld theme from the first Legend of Zelda started playing during the LA Kings vs. Columbus Blue Jackets game <3

Chrono.

I got the Xenoverse DLC.

Can confirm Jiren and UI Goku are busted af.

Jiren's Ultimate is a OHKO most times lol and Goku auto dodges EVERYTHING as long as you have Stamina.

You can get all of Jiren's skills but not Goku's unfortunately. Unless they put em on the TP shop at some point.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Not Mythra
At least is The CHAOTIC Bringer Of Chaos

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So I've been messing with this site...seems more or less accurate...
Favourite Pokemon Picker

Accurate so long as you don't miss one of your favourite pokemon, cuz I had to reset it a couple times cuz I noticed I was missing some key Pokemon...

My Top 20
It didn't have Alolan forms I guess but I just used OG Ninetales in place of Alolan Ninetales which is what I wanted...
(edit: guess you can toggle forms in the options but yeah, Alolan Ninetales instead of Vanilla Ninetales)

:215: still and will always be #1!!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I love this update already.
Issues Fixed:
-Fixed an issue occurring in chapter 7 and onward, in which specific conditions caused bonded blades and drivers to not appear in the Manage Blades menu.
-Fixed an issue associated with acquiring Perun’s Key Affinity Gift in which the counter for “small good deeds” required to earn it would stop, making the item unobtainable.
-Fixed an issue associated with acquiring Perceval’s Affinity Gift, “Brandish,” in which certain monsters failed to count toward the requirements “Defeat Igna enemies in Uraya. (Excludes unique monsters.)" and “Defeat Tirkin enemies in Tantal. (Excludes unique monsters.)".
-Fixed an issue associated with acquiring Perceval’s Affinity Gift, “Brandish,” in which defeating high-level Tirkin enemies (around level 80) failed to count toward the “Defeat Tirkin enemies in Tantal. (Excludes unique monsters.)”.
-Fixed an issue in which Blades with the condition “Deal a certain amount of damage in one hit” to acquire Affinity Gifts would not meet the condition if they were not present at the start of a battle, and were brought in via Blade Switching instead.
-Fixed an issue in which Rare Blades, once released, could not achieve a level of Trust higher than S1, even if bonded with a different Driver.
-After applying this update, performing an action to raise Trust (clearing quests, using pouch items, etc.) will raise the rare blade’s Trust to the correct rank.
-Fixed an issue with Poppiswap in which if the player possessed a combined total of 1023 or more Skill RAM and Skill Upgrade parts, and equipped the 1024th part, they would be unable to set or crystalize any additional parts, even if they had enough energy to do so.
-Fixed an issue in which the descriptions for the Silver Feather and Phantom Feather accessories was switched.
-Advanced New Game has been added
-Players with save data from the final chapter and who have cleared the game will now be able to select “Advanced New Game” on the title screen and carry over some of their data from the previous playthrough.

Elements carried over into Advanced New Game:
-Driver levels
-Driver and Blade equipment and growth
-Awakened Blades
-Acquired items and gold
-Town development status and Merc Group level
-Status of Events Theater and defeated unique monsters
-Play time

New system features added to Advanced New Game:
-Bonding with certain Blades from Torna will allow them to join your party.
-Meeting certain Blades from Torna in the game world will allow them to join your party.
-All Blades can be dispatched on Merc Missions.
-Driver Hidden Affinities have been unlocked. New skills can also be learned.
-Zeke’s “Eye of Shining Justice” has been unlocked. (The skill can be learned by developing Zeke’s Hidden Affinities)
-Levels can now be decreased at inns, with a corresponding amount of bonus EXP being granted for the number of levels decreased.
-Traveling Bards that will exchange Bonus EXP and special items have been added to various locations throughout Alrest.
-Traveling Bards are displayed on the mini map as green shop icons.
-Among the newly exchangeable items, there are those that will increase the number of accessories a Driver can have equipped.
-Level 4 Specials have been unlocked for certain Blades.

Things to note in Advanced New Game:

-Quests, Heart-to-Hearts, and Skip Travel points will all be reset.
-Cleared Merc Missions will be reset.
-Saving after beginning an Advanced New Game playthrough will overwrite the save data in which you initially cleared the game.

Other Updates:
-Easy difficulty has been added. Due to this addition, the default difficulty will now be “Normal.”
-This only adjusts the balance of elements of battles. Game difficulty can be changed at any time via the Options menu.
-Added a “simple mode” option allowing players to skip the lottery animation when bonding with Blades.
-Added the ability to “lock” Blades so that they can’t be mistakenly released.
-Added a “Sort” option to the Blade List, Accessories, Aux Cores, and Poppy’s Skill Parts.
-Map icons will now appear on the mini map.
-Adjusted AI to perform Blade Switches with no regard for Driver combos when using Drivers that prioritize Driver combos while fighting enemies against whom those combos aren’t effective.
-Added the ability to receive the 4th round of items distributed via the Expansion Pass.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I think you summed up everything I was about to say better than I can, LOL.

Don't worry, Shiny, deep down inside we're all a bunch of sad peeps who think everyone else is happier than us and the sky is grey instead of blue.
wouldn’t it be crazy if I used humor to mask my own depression. lol. haha what

D

Deleted member

I did some late night pulls because I have no self control and I got spooked
It still bothers me one of my favorite weapons in all of fiction is a mere anti-flier Tome on a terrible unit. I'm already confused as to why FE loves tp make Excalibur a Tome but they could have at least made it justice to its legend.

Anyways, one summoning session later I got Stalin
I wanted Grima to slap VF on VA!Hector but I'll take an armored Lance since that's the one color I don't have covered so he'll help me with armor quests.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Anyways, one summoning session later I got Stalin

I wanted Grima to slap VF on VA!Hector but I'll take an armored Lance since that's the one color I don't have covered so he'll help me with armor quests.
Hardin is great in general, both to beginners and veterans, especially when Quick Riposte goes on the Seal forge. With great bulk, Distant Counter, a skill that boosts his DEF and RES by 7 when damaged under 80%, Bold Fighter and a Quick Riposte Seal, Hardin is a very powerful character very easily.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>The Ardanian Soldiers still have butchered lines.

They forgot em'

Chrono.

lol Turns out I don't have any cores left.

I'm starting Advance Game right after I grind for the Arduran items.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
**** yo storyline

lol Turns out I don't have any cores left.

I'm starting Advance Game right after I grind for the Arduran items.
Apparently KOS-MOS' odds got imporoved; I've seen guys in the Subreddit and Twitter pulling her shortly after starting NG+

Chrono.

**** yo storyline

Apparently KOS-MOS' odds got imporoved; I've seen guys in the Subreddit and Twitter pulling her shortly after starting NG+
Yeah I've seen people getting the new Blades pretty quickly too but also like a bunch of em (especially on Reddit) may have grinded Cores like hell.

Something I didn't do... Cause lazy and other games.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's something I wanna know with extreme urgency:

DOES
MYTHRA
WEAR
THE
HOODIE?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's the first thing I tried but it seems to be NG+ exclusive.

EDIT:
Apparently it involves Siren in some way.
Well, it's going to take long to see it.

Beside if someone speedrun like a crazy and make a video about it, which is probably going to happen.

Chrono.

Well, it's going to take long to see it.

Beside if someone speedrun like a crazy and make a video about it, which is probably going to happen.
I believe you have Pneuma right off the bat actually.

EDIT: Start of Chapter 4 according to someone on Reddit.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I believe you have Pneuma right off the bat actually.

EDIT: Start of Chapter 4 according to someone on Reddit.
Oh.

Well, I'm a happy Aegis boy then.:4jigglypuff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom